Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exilian View Post
    All the issues you listed are purely logistical, and logistics have never stopped Blizzard from making dumb shit for the sake of coolness in the past (tauren riding goat, tauren/worgen druids, gnome tanks, all the footless races). As for lore they could easily make up smth like "a group of Naga broke free and are now opposing Azshara"(like DHs, DKs, and even Pandas to an extent do to join the factions).

From there they could either make bipedal Naga (a la Naga Brutes, and no, it wouldnt ruin the fantasy of playable Naga especially if they covered it with a plausible lore explanation such as "your transformation was never fully completed" or even better gave you the option to turn into a full Naga like the Worgen's racial ability) or get a little creative with the tails:
    - robes, pants, boots could be tail sleeves and circlets. The more 3D modelling the better they would look
    - They could pretty much curl around every mount in the game and it would still look more belieable than a Gnome holding onto his dear life while astride one of those giant Kodo-esque things from Pandaria or any wide-breasted mount for that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    ...There are so many things that just kill the idea that people blatantly ignore or refuse to acknowledge because they clamber to their own desires and ideals
    But it is Blizzards game if they figure out a way to make it work they could, but, Naga with legs to me...and hopefully to the fanbase that wants them to be playable instead of remaining an enemy, aren't naga.

Quote Originally Posted by xWolfx View Post
    Link to any leak that leaked legion? cause i dont remember seeing any leaks that came close.
    I think the ONLY time i saw leaks coming close was on WoD (with iron horde being in the game files, and someone actually leaking the time travel stuff)

and i have been lurking these froums since icc.
    There was a pretty good Legion leak in the 7.0 thread, I just saw it some days ago. If I'll find the link I'll post it here but it's burried under hundreds / thousands of pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    All the islands in one expansion, isn't likely, 2 at most tbh.

Kezan + kul'tiras seems good
    I agree. All of them just smells too much like fan expansion.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

But it is Blizzards game if they figure out a way to make it work they could, but, Naga with legs to me...and hopefully to the fanbase that wants them to be playable instead of remaining an enemy, aren't naga.
    No one wants Naga with legs. And can you keep the discussion on topic please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I doubt this leak. "Genki" doesn't talk like a dev would talk. Even in private.
    How do you know what a dev talks like in private ??
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

I considered DH a new race, wasn't like DK where everyone could be it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    No one wants Naga with legs. And can you keep the discussion on topic please?
    Exactly.
    We are on topic, talking about the lack of new races/subraces on this fake leak that you initiated

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    I considered DH a new race, wasn't like DK where everyone could be it
    You mixed up class and race. Two different thing.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Sounds good, but most likely just a fake. Getting excited over incoming experimental dynamic lightning when it was actually added in Legion.

Exactly.
    We are on topic, talking about the lack of new races/subraces on this fake leak that you initiated
    There is no guarantee that next expansion will have new race.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Exactly.
    From what I am seeing you are arguing why Naga will never happen and not the lack of race/subrace, my dude. Take your hate somewhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    How do you know what a dev talks like in private ??
    Game development knowledge changes how you speak about games.

You people are so gullible its unbelievable.

7+ Year Old Account
    sounds half good and half bad

while i like the idea of race campaign, i hate the idea of no new races

funny thing is he talk about tel'abin, something very specific for a fake leak, but i still hope its fake, New races or riot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    sounds half good and half bad

while i like the idea of race campaign, i hate the idea of no new races

funny thing is he talk about tel'abin, something very specific for a fake leak, but i still hope its fake, New races or riot
    theres no way u can know telabim is fake even if every leak has it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    0/10 too much stuff.
    - no new race
    - no new class
    - 5 new zones

--> too much stuff

kek

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    There is no guarantee that next expansion will have new race.
    While that is a most likely a true statement. If we look back here is Blizzard's way of alternating that stuff.

Cataclysm - New Races - Worgen/Goblin + new class combos

Mists of Pandaria - New Race/New Class - Pandaren Race and Monk Class

Warlords of Draenor - Graphical and Animation update to all races except for Worgen/Goblin/Blood Elf/Draenie

Legion - New Class - Demon Hunter

Patch 7.3 - New caster animations for Mage/Shaman/Priest

Next Expansion - It's gonna be either A) New Race OR B) Graphical Overhaul for the Worgen/Goblin/Blood Elves/Draenie with new customization options for all the races or C) Sub-races that have been somewhat confirmed by Blizzard at a Blizzcon Q&A in a short answer as a Yes.

Alas, it's too good to be true.

7+ Year Old Account
    shadowfall sounds awesome and i like what im seeing there. but i think its probly a fake. sadsauce
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    Next Expansion - It's gonna be either A) New Race OR B) Graphical Overhaul for the Worgen/Goblin/Blood Elves/Draenie with new customization options for all the races or C) Sub-races that have been somewhat confirmed by Blizzard at a Blizzcon Q&A in a short answer as a Yes.
    A, Possibility
    B, They said they will do Worgen/Goblins in recent QnA (BE/Draeneis have updated models already since WoD)
    C, They said they would like to, doesn't mean they really will. They said 'yes' to a lot of things and they didn't deliver. So it's not really correct to say it's confirmed that we will get them, we should rather say it's confirmed that they would like to do them.
    D, options, neither and they will focus on animations

Using 'confirmed' and 'guaranteed' is not good thing to do with blizzard statement.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Kezan --> Bilgewater Port (ruins), Some forest full of mutations from experiments like gilgoblins, and Undermine.
    This sounds nice.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again