Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post

was that terrorist suspect armed? was he threatening anyone at the time he was shot? I couldn't make out what he was holding . was it a bomb?
    Now I want you to reverse role and that was an unarmed minority, the suspect of a murder and shot dead by American police would your sentiment on that situation change any?
    He was shouting allah ackbar and had a bomb vest (fake it turns out i think)....

That isn't reversing the role....try again...

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Video of one of the cunts getting slotted : https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/898504943539294212
    Were the police using toy guns or did they just have bad aim?

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Which bit of "homegrown nationals" confuses you? These weren't imported. Stop destroying your ability to think with nazi propaganda.
    Be fair now, their parents were imported. Had their parents been stopped, so would these "homegrown nationals". Not saying they should have, but it is absolutely an imported problem in the longer perspective, denying that would be just ridiculous and intellectually incoherent. That doesn't exclude the possibility to manage to come up with a better way to prevent such things by internal measures, of course.

He was shouting allah ackbar and had a bomb vest (fake it turns out i think)....

The London Bridge attackers also had fake bomb belts/vests, I don't know if they're supposed to keep "have-a-go heroes" away during the attacks or to glad police into shooting them to make sure they can't give anything up during interrogation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    Were the police using toy guns or did they just have bad aim?
    Must be aim, I think these are the 2 pistols spanish cops have :

SIG SAUER 226 (9 mm) combat pistol
    H&K USP COMPACT semiautomatic pistol

One of you gun nerds tell us what kind of stopping power they have?

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    The London Bridge attackers also had fake bomb belts/vests, I don't know if they're supposed to keep "have-a-go heroes" away during the attacks or to glad police into shooting them to make sure they can't give anything up during interrogation.
    Just makes it easier to kill them so its all good.

Deleted
    Yea they are meant to keep people away from them, from fighting back.

So there was that house that blew up earlier, http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7899291.html

I guess the plan was multiple cars/vans with IEDS in them to go off 1st and then on rescuers 2nd, but the house blew up and spooked them into having to use the vans as ramming tools without the IEDs instead.

Deleted
    Skimming through Wikipedia so I'm only listing attacks with 10+ victims.

2004 Madrid Rail Bombing - "local cells of Islamic extremists inspired through the Internet" - seemingly hashish traders of Moroccan origin.
    2005 London Bombing - 3 British born, 1 Jamaican born.
    2011 Minsk Metro Bombing - 2 "local dissidents" (some political uncertainty over the exact nature of the attack.)
    2011 Norway Attack - 1 Norwegian born.
    2015 Île-de-France attacks (includes Charlie Hebdo) - 3 French born.
    2015 Paris Attacks - mostly French and Belgian citizens, 2 Iraqis some may have exploited the refugee crisis to enter Europe
    2016 Brussels Bombing - 2 Belgian born, 1 Swedish born, 1 Moroccan born (moved to Belgium as a child.)
    2016 Nice Attack - 1 Tunisian born, French resident from 2005.
    2016 Berlin Attack - 1 Tunisian born failed asylum seeker at large in Europe since 2011.
    2017 Manchester Arena Bombing - 1 British born.
    2017 London Bridge Attack - 1 Pakistan born (moved to Britain as a child,) 1 Moroccan born Italian/Moroccan dual-nationality, 1 Tunisian or Moroccan failed asylum seeker (2009) married an Irish woman.

I highlighted the suspected connections to the refugee crisis and for good measure terrorists who had sought asylum in Europe. Still it seems most perpetrators of major terrorist attacks in Europe were born and/or raised in Europe.
    I always guess what you want to do with that information? People are always implying like this should be a case FOR more immigration, but it shows even more that you can be raised in Europe by European standards, it's about the culture or even worse about the PEOPLE. People are different and apparently Europeans are better integrated in European civilized society than Middle Eastern / Africans. Who would've thought?!

and that is why I asked thanks for the information

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    I always guess what you want to do with that information? People are always implying like this should be a case FOR more immigration, but it shows even more that you can be raised in Europe by European standards, it's about the culture or even worse about the PEOPLE. People are different and apparently Europeans are better integrated in European civilized society than Middle Eastern / Africans. Who would've thought?!
    this is why every individual needs to be vetted and vetted extensively no mater where they are from no exceptions no open door policy

Religion of peace at it again. People told him to integrate into society, so he integrated his bumper into a crowd of innocent people. We need more immigration.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-08-18 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SealMemeSix View Post
    Religion of peace at it again. People told him to integrate into society, so he integrated his bumper into a crowd of innocent people. We need more immigration.
    Something like this happened in America and none of it had to do with immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    this is why every individual needs to be vetted and vetted extensively no mater where they are from no exceptions no open door policy
    If someone born and raised in a country fails the vetting process what will you then do with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Something like this happened in America and none of it had to do with immigration.
    Lmao so that fact that there are non-muslim murderers completely discredits the fact that terrorism in the west is rapidly spreading? Wow that's great! You should go tell that to the thousands of families who lost loved ones in the name of a false god.

Deleted
    As is quite normal (in the UK) went to the shops there & the owner is Muslim. Chatted about the incident.

Just like anything else; some fucking scumbag augments their religion to justify their own objectives.

End up tarnishing their whole religion. Fucking bawbags.

Quote Originally Posted by SealMemeSix View Post
    Lmao so that fact that there are non-muslim murderers completely discredits the fact that terrorism in the west is rapidly spreading? Wow that's great! You should go tell that to the thousands of families who lost loved ones in the name of a false god.
    Which false god? The Christian false god, the Muslim false god? The buddhist false God? Which false god?

Which false god? The Christian false god, the Muslim false god? The buddhist false God? Which false god?
    This is pointless. You've obviously been cucked to the point that you can no longer see clearly or make a relevant response.

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    If you want to talk about individual people in such large quantities you end up concluding... literally nothing. So we tend to talk about people like they are goods, I'm not a psychopath I know they're not goods, but on a macropolitical level it's easier to talk about people this way.

Now, on to your anwer. I beg to differ that ''nobody wants them here''. Extreme leftist people are literally bringing them here with boats. So that's incorrect. Also, they want to get here, hence why they come here. And they come here, because, WE LET THEM. If there was no incentive for them to come here, for example let's start with the free money they get every month for simply arriving and breathing here, trust me there would be a whole lot less people, and less problems here.

Islam originated 1500 years ago, I don't know what the Spanish and French colonials have to do with them. Ofcourse they did some bad things there, but they also brought prosperity and Africa's most thriving countries today are past colonial countries with heavy European influence. So I actually don't get what for this generation is so bad about having a past of European colonialization. They didn't experience the past, and they have more prosperity compared to other African nations with less European influence. Are you saying they are coming across the ocean to thank us for the past?
    If you know they're not goods, don't talk about them as if they are. If you can't differentiate, I fear this topic may be too tough for you to handle and you should probably take a step back. No, Europe is not "importing" people anymore. Those times have been over since we abolished slavery on this continent.

Those people shipping them here on boats are idiots. They are exclusively non-Governmental organisations. None of them have the authority to do what they do, nor are their actions sanctioned by any official state other than for strictly humanitarian reasons. And again, you - just like anybody else - is failing to answer the simple question of "How?" How do you stop them from getting here? Not giving them any money isn't going to solve the problem, really. They'll come here and be criminals instead. Great, you've not only failed to address the problem permanently, you've worsened a situation that we already have: illegal activity by illegal immigrants. Thanks a lot for that.

What's so bad about European colonisation? You mean apart from the quasi state of slavery that those nations lived in? Yeah, nothing I guess. Heck, in my daringly comedic moments I agree, we should bring back colonisation to those backward countries, because clearly they're not able to manage themselves. On the other hand, how is that improving anything except giving them an easier way to Europe by making them quasi citizens of whichever state wants to run that colony?

So, again I ask: "How?" And again nobody can provide me an adequate response. As usual.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Well, I'm the 10th guy, thank you. I don't watch the news much because it's so depressing and I'd never heard of the term "Islamist" before today. Why don't you try relaxing the cynicism that, in your words, 9 out of 10 people are a Nazi?
    It's not cynicism. It's the stark naked truth on this forum. Don't blame me, blame them.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Statistics are hard.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if this car ploughing into people is indicative of a wider problem? An indictment on a particular community?

Or, will "Don't Look Back in Anger" shrug this off and ignore it. After all didn't you hear? Some Neo-Nazi ran an Antifa chick down and that is indicative of a wide swath of people....... *eyeroll*
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    I dunno... these are the "moderate" Muslims, recorded from a mosque in England... leaves one to be cynical to their religion when they think this is NORMAL thinking...

They are so institutionalised.... to the point where a lot of them condone such acts of violence, even if they don't do it themselves nor ever would. Such gatherings would cause radicalisation... no ?
    Just because someone's calling himself moderate, doesn't make him moderate. Especially not when he's displaying extremist views.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ljtrve View Post
    But bruh, islam is a political conquest ideology. Jihad is part of islam. Jihadist are muslim etc. Apples are apples etc. Why are people like you hellbent on preaching that apples are spaceships and oranges are planets?
    Because people like you are doing the same ISIS is. You are the extremist here. You are part of the problem. You're a liar and a deceiver, and there's 1.5 billion Muslims proving you wrong every single fucking day.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.