Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Still remains wrong since pure raidheal legendarys are exclusively iterendi and velens. While the ring remains BiS Raid legendary, i wonder if velens is really a worthy choice. I mean we can argue about what is raidheal by meaning. I was a bit triggered by your words about prydaz as a ''bad player'' item. I currently use prydaz + ilterendi for raid setup cause you benefit alot from the shield and it makes using sac aura and lotm safer. i do use lotm quite often since im playing very mobile and i always feel like i can avoid smth and heal just as good as standing while im moving. So yeah i played with the cloak alot too but the hps increase is quite low. When it comes to m+ im going prydaz too but here i pair with the cloak since its beacon component works godlike with virtue. While this all is just me i feel like there is no really alternative to those 3. Helm is rng (even with divine purpose), shoulders are t20, bracers no comment, gloves no comment, belt is shockadin, boots no comment, soul of highlord would be my only alternative since im playing with divine purpose but holy avenger is a nice coolddown though it has poor stats for holy, and last but not forgotten is velens, which is basically like ilterendi with lower uptime and poor stats too. So this is the long answer to why your false. But as i stated in another comment, i feel like the people that dont like prydaz are the same that dont use lotm often.

7+ Year Old Account
    Being able to target your heals is worth more than something that only ever gives you selfhealing. Trinket, rings(the non-sephuz ones), cloak, even the shoulders on bosses with heavy tank damage, are more beneficial for your raid than Prydaz.

Deleted
    Prydaz is worth a lot during progression and in high m+ keys. I replaced Chain of Thrayn with Prydaz late during Mythic Guldan and have never looked back since.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GSN View Post
    Being able to target your heals is worth more than something that only ever gives you selfhealing. Trinket, rings(the non-sephuz ones), cloak, even the shoulders on bosses with heavy tank damage, are more beneficial for your raid than Prydaz.
    Ok somehow you want to miss the point and you just dislike prydaz. How it cannot be benefical, for a raid, having a healer that benefit alot from an item?

Deleted
    Yeah, I dont think it is a very holistic view to just look at your HPS output and say that is the only beneficial thing for the raid and everything else does not matter.

Dying as a healer matters very much during progress. Moreso than a DPS dying. A healer should not be dying during progress and Prydaz helps you not die. 30% of your life, especially as a holy paladin, is a very noticeable shield when soaking mechanics or taking damage.

7+ Year Old Account
    As I already pointed out, holy paladin is one of the specs with the best survivability in a raid setting. I do not dislike Prydaz, I'm simply trying to explain why it is not BiS. Targeted HPS output IS more important than selfhealing in virtually every situation, or we would priorotize leech over getting crit-cap, for example.

I feel like I'm just repeating myself, so I won't bother anymore - If you feel that you need Prydaz to survive, and if you enjoy using it, go ahead. No one will stop you.

Deleted
    I'm simply trying to explain why it is not BiS.
    And this is simply not true. You dont have to use it, dont have to like it but you cant deny the fact it is BiS. As Blutelf said 30% are especially the reason it is so good. It will be an overkill in any farm content but so is with most legs (beside the shockadin legs),just as i listed them. I mean no offense but maybe the content your are playing is too low to see its real worth

Deleted
    prydas is really good for high m+ and raids but you lose a lot of external healing when using it.

15+ Year Old Account
    The thing people are missing about Prydaz is that while Prydaz is active and absorbing damage, your Light of Dawn will hit 5 other players instead of 4 other players and you. Same applies for Sea Star - both of them auto-target injured players and as long as you are not injured, your raid HPS is effectively increased.

Put differently - it's like if Prydaz said "Every 30 seconds, duplicate the first 1.8m (1.4m? something like that anyway) healing done by Sea Star or Light of Dawn on yourself". That's in addition to the benefit of sometimes saving your life.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by radiosilence View Post
    And this is simply not true. You dont have to use it, dont have to like it but you cant deny the fact it is BiS. As Blutelf said 30% are especially the reason it is so good. It will be an overkill in any farm content but so is with most legs (beside the shockadin legs),just as i listed them. I mean no offense but maybe the content your are playing is too low to see its real worth
    People like this ruin the community. It is very far from a fact that it is absolutely, unequivocally, THE go to lego for Holy Paladins. Velen's and the judgement ring are also very strong. Just because you like something doesn't mean it has to be the best.

Deleted
    And how am I ruining it? We can discuss if it is ''the'' bis but still remains it is one of the bis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timadin View Post
    are also very strong.
    Just like you said it ''also''. I dont know why you rage me since everything i said, i refered to my personal experience and i refered to a guy who told the ''community'' that prydaz is an Item for lazy and/or unexperienced player. While i listed things up to proof my reasoning, he couldnt. Simple as that. Seems to be irony i tried to proof someone wrong for the benefit of the community and now i get punched.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Timadin View Post
    People like this ruin the community.
    the judgement ring [is] also very strong.
    isnt that just great

7+ Year Old Account
    I gave you reasons to why it's not absolute BiS, but you ignore them for some reason You are the only one here who cannot accept other views than your own, and that you might not always be right.

Deleted
    Prydaz is good for "inexperienced" players, or people who are lazy and want to play it safe. Most other legendaries will yield higher raid hps and be more useful in almost any situation, even on progress(again, unless you are one of the players who die the most, for some reason).
    Are you joking me right now? You start back-pedalling here mate. Your statement i quoted here has nothing to do with a view, its just false.
    Last edited by mmoc3febc3db57; 2017-09-02 at 08:56 AM.

There's not really such a thing as a "BiS" healing legendary as far as I can tell, but the one that's useful in the most situations, on the other hand.. it's probably Prydaz.

Deleted
    Your reasons are wrong

The following facts speak for themselves, and why Prydaz is so strong:

• it does not block a specific set slot, so you can play 2-4
    • it doesn't use global CDs - so it's always a free healing without costs (time and mana)
    • there are many strong trinkets that compete with Velens and (like sea-star) even surpass it
    • it generates a shield absorbing effect - therefore does not run into overhealing
    • it allows you to use LoD on five players

There's only one point to why Prydaz might not be your first choice,

You don't have two good trinkets (except velens) and/or a high leech on your equipment.

Deleted
    This thread is getting pretty funny.

Please, keep shouting at each other how good Pyrdaz is while arguing about faults in the minutia of each other's posts.