Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Take your shit and peddle it to someone else.
    Is it shit that the police in both shootings were found innocent after 20 millions dollars in damage were done by rioters in the name of injustice????? Much like the south were losers and we shouldn't glorify them (DEMOCRATS OWN WORDS) why do we glorify the criminals rioting in the streets over a false nerrative put forth by people like Jessie Jackson who have made race baiting a Paying career for 35 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Is it shit that the police in both shootings were found innocent after 20 millions dollars in damage were done by rioters in the name of injustice????? Much like the south were losers and we shouldn't glorify them why do we glorify the criminals rioting in the streets over a false nerrative put forth by people like Jessie Jackson who have made race baiting a Paying career for 35 years?
    Pretty sure I wasn't talking about any of this garbage you feel to quote me then vomit out.

You can spew your flaccid vitriol in another direction. Some apparently don't mind showing you the depths of how sad your frail world view is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    It's as funny as statues turning people into Nazis.
    Who woulda thunk wearing memorabilia of Nazi stuff would make people assume things of ya.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Pretty sure I wasn't talking about any of this garbage you feel to quote me then vomit out.

You can spew your flaccid vitriol in another direction. Some apparently don't mind showing you the depths of how sad your frail world view is.
    Nah my world is fine.... My party controls the house the senate and the White house..... We are putting people back to work and soon will eliminate Obamacare. we are #winning while the democrats try to find anyway to attack us to stop our #winning. Your the one who feels the need to defend criminals and gloify them.... Maybe if obama didn't invite BLM to the white house after a guy praising BLM shot 13 dallas cops maybe then we would have a democrat.. Pretty sure democrats lost the Police/Police families votes that day.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-08-19 at 09:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Same shit, it's ethnic discrimination.
    Hate to break it to you, but Islam is a Religion - Not an ethnicity.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    So what I'm gathering so far from the thread -
    Far right = Nazis
    Conservatives = Nazis by association and helping empower them.
    Anyone who thinks the far left shouldn't be punching anyone they deem a fascist = Nazi sympathisers.
    Anyone who disagrees with this entire "everyone's a Nazi " sentiment = clear far right winger Nazis.

Have I got it right?
    would have given you a thumbs up or a like for hitting the nail on the head but because MMOC doesn't have that feature I will give you a
    hope that suffices
    here have another for good measure
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2017-08-19 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeCreeper View Post
    The Boston globe has reported it, most for causing small confrontations. That is violence. Not sure how you can believe that the agitators are not part of the counter-protest.
    Because the Boston PD did a conference saying it was a third group of agitators not related to the protesters or counter-protesters. I'm not even giving my own opinion here. I'm repeating what the police department said.

so the terrorists known as antifa have thrown piss bottles at cops, attacked a black woman holding an american flag among other violent actions.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    As i said, a black man in the south did have free speech, after all the men lynching him weren't employed by the government.
    Lynching is a violation of due process, not free speech.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Oh Christ these internet escapee losers actually do have the kekistan flag.

I really wish we can go back to the days memes were this weird plot point in Metal Gear Solid 2, rather than the center of existence for this no life alt-right losers.
    You do know Kekistan is a mockery of identity politics?

Antifa hasn't figured out yet you win with groups like the KKK by ignoring them. All they are doing is bolstering them. The KKK has been a fringe group for many years and mostly ignored. I'm sure enrollment is ramping now, however.

Didn't your mammas teach you to ignore bully's, sticks and stones and all that. Poke a stick in a wasp nest and your gonna get stung.

They were irrelevant until the hyper left made this an issue. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renedric View Post
    They don't have to worry about that as long as the alt-lefters don't start batting people peacefully protesting with a permit.
    Oh? You mean the protests that were there illegally due to having their permits revoked?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    so the terrorists known as antifa have thrown piss bottles at cops, attacked a black woman holding an american flag among other violent actions.
    Hopefully no one gets run over

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    With the "Free Speech" folks outnumbered by over 300 to1, i guess their views just aren't that popular.
    Nah the free speech people have actual Jobs they have to go to rather than rioting in the streets....

10+ Year Old Account
    Being a member of the NAACP is also a choice.
    They were not being fired for being members, but for wanting to end discrimination based on a characteristic that the people in question have no control over. But then, I guess that you view that as worse than wanting to genocide jews, coloured people, gay people and so on, seeing as you keep harping at that particular comparison. If that is NOT the case, I suggest finding a comparison that actually holds even a grain of relevance.

As i said, a black man in the south did have free speech, after all the men lynching him weren't employed by the government.
    Yeah, and now you are comparing someone being MURDERED to someone getting fired because they decided to tell the world how they feel "the Jews should burn", something that will certainly scare off customers. Do you get that the comparison is, to use your term, "retarded"?
    This doesn't relate to what i said in any way, you get that right?
    It does. Clearly, you are incapable of reading.
    Should people be able to say things that other people find offensive?
    Yes. Should they be able to do so without ever having to face any consequences? No.
    Whether or not the repercussions are social or legal doesn't really matter, because the consequences does chill free speech.
    It makes nazi's, KKK and other shitstains that would otherwise spend every day spewing hate and acting like the waste of air they are, think twice. They can still spew their shit, but they have to live with the consequences, which is only right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah the free speech people have actual Jobs they have to go to rather than rioting in the streets....
    its Saturday...... pretty common day off.

Yep most free speech people are smart enough to show up at a shit storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    The notion that Nazis are going to get power in the US is pretty silly. These people have no support from anyone but themselves, and their movement is not growing.

It seems like Democrats are pretty committed to falsely calling everyone what they actually were, for 150 years.
    Or the fact there is this widespread fear that 3-5k nazis are this enormous threat when we have 300 million people that can give a shit what they think. People love this kool aid though. It's one of the things that makes antifa and the other groups completely irrational.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    its Saturday...... pretty common day off.
    TIL people don't work on weekends. Who knew?!
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Yep most free speech people are smart enough to show up at a shit storm.
    maybe they are just enjoying there free speech because it exists.