Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by emilpor View Post
    Your reply is pure toxic s**t.
    ironic .
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

"Why are we not discussing Mythic KJ reward?"
    Because we don't really care?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Tradition dictates? You must be new to WoW and only played in nighthold. Not every end boss has a mount drop. Lei'Shen/Ra'den for example placed the exact same tier wise and KJ and had not mount.
    The raid dropped 2 mounts though.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    Title and loot is an okay reward for a secondary tier raid. Would've been different if it was the same on the last one in 7.3.5.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..