Deleted

Suggest a fun spec

I've recently finished leveling all classes to 110, so I need a new distraction when I have noting to do on my main. So I'm asking for suggestions on fun specs to try out. Just jot down a quick note on what you think a fun spec to try out and why. No real restrictions, except a priest, since I'm already maining one.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Veng Demon Hunter. Funnest tank in game.

go back in time to when lightening bolt could be casted while moving, and then roll elemental shaman

I've found warrior to be fun.

Charge and heroic leap, just make you feel like you're smashing face. Just wish fury wasn't a squishy. But arms is still fun.

Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    I've recently finished leveling all classes to 110, so I need a new distraction when I have noting to do on my main. So I'm asking for suggestions on fun specs to try out. Just jot down a quick note on what you think a fun spec to try out and why. No real restrictions, except a priest, since I'm already maining one.
    I found Arcane Mage, Survival Hunter and MistMemer Monk pretty fun specs. If you like pvp, resto druid played well is fun in arenas also.
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

Deleted
    Fire mage!

oh I have a better idea... get all the classes class mounts, you have them all leveled already and each one counts as a +1 to your collection. Do it! I'm jealous as I can't do this, I barely have the desire to log in for 5 mins on my main much less do this with every class.

Blood Death Knight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    oh I have a better idea... get all the classes class mounts, you have them all leveled already and each one counts as a +1 to your collection. Do it! I'm jealous as I can't do this, I barely have the desire to log in for 5 mins on my main much less do this with every class.
    Even better - complete all mage tower challenges on all 36 specs!

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't pick for you. We don't allow Help Me Choose My class/spec/role/faction/gender/race/boost threads here