Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    Don't forget, liberals gets the bullet too.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...17719189618688

Elderly women is fair game too i guess, she did wave the american flag afterall.
    https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/stat...41479779004416
    We have already established a while back that "Antifas" are just alt-righters concern trolling and false-flagging.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yep can't imagine how that would be a response, oh no wait.
    Well, since the rule is flags, statues and slogans are spooky, scary and evil, that's the rule now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I think what makes the White Supremacists the worse kind of racists, is their tendency to resort to forced discrimination and violence. Same for the Nazi's against the Jews. But this goes beyond just them. Other groups are also that bad.
    I don't agree, most don't have the history or proven track record or numbers.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    And no, don't categorize me as a Neo-Nazi sympathizer... I am not on the side of one group or another, I am on the side of rights. Whether I like who exercises that right or not.
    Sorry when you bring up that point, the nutters will lump you in as a Nazi sympathizer, or an actual Nazi! It's how it goes around here these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    lol now whos paranoid, you think you're talking to nazi, holy shit these people are delusional.
    First of all..
    People killing other people in malls, schools etc aren't always Nazis. On the contrary even. They're rarely nazis.
    But, what almost all of these people are, they're recluses. They've lost their grip on reality.
    They created their own fictional universe in their minds.
    And you basically showed some of these signs by stating how you can't do anything with Antifa running around unchecked.
    Which is factually a made up scenario, and far from reality.
    I've not seen any antifa figure personally in years.
    Again, get a life. Get a grip on reality. For your own sake.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    The reason why people are putting a lot more attention on ANTIFA is a result of the media and general populace ( who watch that same media) focusing on the neo-nazi part of the protest. Yes, they are disgusting. Yes, they are egregiously backwards. They also had a permit to demonstrate. ANTIFA... Did not. They came there with a purpose. We are learning more and more that the purpose was to cause violence. A Young woman was killed by the actions of a neo-nazi, yes. That moment was a result of both sides acting as they did.

You can claim it wouldn't have happened if the neo's didn't come to Charlottesville.. And you may be right. It also wouldn't have happened if the group that DIDN'T have a permit HAD NOT participated in violence.

When those of us who are reasonable people say it is from both sides, it's because it was. Who started it becomes/is irrelevant. What we do know is that as much we hate the neo's.. they were the only ones there LEGALLY assembled. Food for thought. And no, don't categorize me as a Neo-Nazi sympathizer... I am not on the side of one group or another, I am on the side of rights. Whether I like who exercises that right or not.
    Nice deflection, so windows and property wouldn't have been destroyed or people assaulted or hit with piss if they hadn't shown up where Antifa was demonstrating.

So you are condoning murdering people and trying to mow them down with a car?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    First of all..
    People killing other people in malls, schools etc aren't always Nazis. On the contrary even. They're rarely nazis.
    But, what almost all of these people are, they're recluses. They've lost their grip on reality.
    They created their own fictional universe in their minds.
    And you basically showed some of these signs by stating how you can't do anything with Antifa running around unchecked.
    Which is factually a made up scenario, and far from reality.
    I've not seen any antifa figure personally in years.
    Again, get a life. Get a grip on reality. For your own sake.
    I haven't seen a Nazi in person, ever. Get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You're conflating black supremacist and racists with "left" do you not see the error here?

Furthermore those attacks are still less than what you find coming from the radical right (as in actual perps. with radical right wing ideologies)
    My mistake none of these Groups ever voted for supported or gave endorsements to democrat candidates

this proves they hadn't

Farrakhan hails Obama as 'hope of entire world'
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23333598/n.../#.WZmx8LpFxPY

ok I best stop I'm having a rough time of it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    lol now whos paranoid, you think you're talking to nazi, holy shit these people are delusional.
    Well see the thing is he is correct, he isn't just throwing some wild conspiracy, highlighting a truth about the process and steps in which someone becomes radicalized.

And everybody thought Strangewayes was such a nice...

The fact you are making boogie men out of twitter screen shots, demonstrate a certain desperation. Similar to when people did the same with Pepe the Frog.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Hahah bullshit you posted some on here specifically, hell there is even a picture of a black man with swastika tattoos all over his body.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ran into Nazis occasionally.
    Also Antifa. You find them both side by side, in the stands in Europe's football stadiums every week.
    They're both part of the Ultras/Hools fan groups movement.
    And you won't be able to distinct one from the other that easy. They're dressed almost identical.

There you go...

See how they're dressed? No difference to the Antifa in the street protests.
    Except, it's totally possible that one of those two guys is an Antifa and the other a Neo Nazi.
    Sports unites for a few hours...
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2017-08-20 at 04:11 PM.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I don't agree, most don't have the history or proven track record or numbers.
    You must be equating the Nazi's with the White Supremacist then. And oh yeah, some others ( esp. in religion ) have a much larger role in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    My mistake none of these Groups ever voted for supported or gave endorsements to democrat candidates

this proves they hadn't

You're propably one of those who had a fit when people pointed out David Duke endorses Trump. Pot calling the kettle...

Question I have will CNN or any of the other democrat lap dog media corner and demand democrats to condemn and distance them selves from AntiFa
    come to think of it has there been any democrat that has made any statement a tweet anything every condemning Antifa by name?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, since the rule is flags, statues and slogans are spooky, scary and evil, that's the rule now.
    Yes, and who exactly is it that determined that. It wasn't the left, especially seeing as how someone was killed over the removal of a statue and 19 others wounded.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I've been pretty consistent in stating that antifa, BLM, and Nazis are all minor and insignificant to broader social stability, but a media that glamorizes violence against political enemies - that's a real threat to be concerned about.
    Totally what I thought when I saw the revision.

"Wires & Lights".

We have pretty poor journalists in this era.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    To me this whole villianizing of the Antifa just seems like a backhanded way to justify violence by the alt-right. But if they are so violent, where are the lists of Nazis murdered by Antifa, or the cars driven by antifa into crowds of Nazis? Eventually I suspect that actions like the terrorist attack in Charlottesville will lead to the far-left becoming as violent as the right, but the facts don't show that to be the case yet. And that's even though the opponents to the far-right seem to far outnumber the Nazis and white supremecists. So just by numbers you'd figure by now at least some of the "antifa" would have resorted to murder and terrorist attacks like the far right have. And the argument equating them because a Nazi beat someone and the "antifa" pepper sprayed him back, or Nazis murder someone and the Antifa lit a garbage can on fire so they are equally violent, doesn't hold much water.

In the Antifa vs. alt-right argument, the alt-right is far ahead in violence that I've seen no matter how hard the alt-right has tried to exaggerate the violence by antifa to try to justify their own actions. It's probably frustrating for them that the antifa haven't really done anything to justify a more radical response. Hopefully the far right doesn't go the way of 1930's Nazi's and pull a Reichstag fire false flag attack to try to do just that.

10+ Year Old Account
    this proves they hadn't

Yep, and show me any article where Obama embraced Farrahkhan the Nation of Islam, or invited of the same types of left wing extremist into the white house to take photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    To me this whole villianizing of the Antifa just seems like a backhanded way to justify violence by the alt-right. But if they are so violent, where are the lists of Nazis murdered by Antifa, or the cars driven by antifa into crowds of Nazis? Eventually I suspect that actions like the terrorist attack in Charlottesville will lead to the far-left becoming as violent as the right, but the facts don't show that to be the case yet. And that's even though the opponents to the far-right seem to far outnumber the Nazis and white supremecists. So just by numbers you'd figure by now at least some of the "antifa" would have resorted to murder and terrorist attacks like the far right have. And the argument equating them because a Nazi beat someone and the "antifa" pepper sprayed him back, or Nazis murder someone and the Antifa lit a garbage can on fire so they are equally violent, doesn't hold much water.

In the Antifa vs. alt-right argument, the alt-right is far ahead in violence that I've seen no matter how hard the alt-right has tried to exaggerate the violence by antifa to try to justify their own actions. It's probably frustrating for them that the antifa haven't really done anything to justify a more radical response. Hopefully the far right doesn't go the way of 1930's Nazi's and pull a Reichstag fire false flag attack to try to do just that.
    Funnily enough, the alt-right has also always been vocal about keeping their guns so they can use violence against their political opponents and whoever wanted to stop them from achieving their evil agenda.

They don't get to concern troll now that there might be people who might use violence as self-defense against the most evil part of humanity.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Question I have will CNN or any of the other democrat lap dog media corner and demand democrats to condemn and distance them selves from AntiFa
    come to think of it has there been any democrat that has made any statement a tweet anything every condemning Antifa by name?
    I look any more at CNN as the " Comical News Network ".

Yes. They are damn near identical. That's why it's concerning people will accept the aid of one to oppose the other. Especially since the alliance begins and ends at opposing Nazis.

They are going to get worse for the same reason Nazis did. They think beating people in the head and smashing shit saves the country.
    I predict that eventually an antifa member is going to start shooting in a rally and then shit is going to hit the fan as the larpers unload their rifles.

All it is going to take to make this a unfixable shit show is one little push.