Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Ok, so it's via the dungeon finder. I'll test that one out in a moment, but it shouldn't be any different than zoning in.

So zoning in via dungeon finder it didn't display anything and reloading UI worked. I'll let the author know and see what we can do. Probably has to do with the zone "loading slow" for Blizzard API to respond.
    I'm having this issue with my demon hunter class hall. It's just blank. I can find it in main list and create a mini-list. But zoning in or relogging makes it blank again.

Not sure if this has been noted yet but I'm seeing horde items from trial of the crusader while I am alliance. Is there any way to hide those items from showing up in my list even though I can't obtain them?

Quote Originally Posted by SubMergej2 View Post
    Not sure if this has been noted yet but I'm seeing horde items from trial of the crusader while I am alliance. Is there any way to hide those items from showing up in my list even though I can't obtain them?
    Which items are they by chance?

Also, do you have "Ignore all filters (debug mode) checked? Or "Filter by race" unchecked? Either of those two will also cause it to show them. It's possible that when we were flagging them we might have missed some of the items.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardrial View Post
    I'm having this issue with my demon hunter class hall. It's just blank. I can find it in main list and create a mini-list. But zoning in or relogging makes it blank again.
    Also, having the same issue with my Rogue. It loads Dalaran mini-list instead of the Rogue Class Hall

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Urtgard View Post
    You have "Ignore all Filters for BOE items" checked. Are those items BOE instead of BOP?

Also, having the same issue with my Rogue. It loads Dalaran mini-list instead of the Rogue Class Hall
    Unfortunately this one here is an entirely different issue that is more on Blizzard's end. The minilist relies on detecting the map of the instance/zone you are in. Every single zone/place has a mapID. Despite being an actual different place Blizzard will reuse mapID's. For instance in Suramar despite going into the cave for the main hub and it having a completely different map it uses the same "main map" as Suramar, same goes for Withered Training even though you teleport to a scenario.

For rogue's their class hall is located in the sewers of Dalaran. Since you don't actually zone into anything and just run behind a door it still uses the same map as Dalaran. So when you enter Dalaran you will have both the Rogue class hall (if you are on a rogue or have debug mode on) and Dalaran: Broken Isle's mini list combined and showing. If you log in to the game and are already in the Rogue class hall the same thing will happen. Unfortunately, there hasn't been a work around for this yet, it's more of a "Blizzard is lazy" type deal and as we've worked on this addon we've noticed a lot of shortcuts from Blizzard and such. Main one is you can tell when Intern A does something compared to Intern B along with Developer C.

Are you referring to the ToC items showing up on the wrong factions? If that is the case check to see if the items showing up are BoE. If they are it's due to the "BoE filter" which in last version and on is turned off by default to avoid issues like that. If the items are BoP could you list them and we can check to see if they are properly flagged? It is very much possible we skipped some when we were inputting the data.

Unfortunately this one here is an entirely different issue that is more on Blizzard's end. The minilist relies on detecting the map of the instance/zone you are in. Every single zone/place has a mapID. Despite being an actual different place Blizzard will reuse mapID's. For instance in Suramar despite going into the cave for the main hub and it having a completely different map it uses the same "main map" as Suramar, same goes for Withered Training even though you teleport to a scenario.

For rogue's their class hall is located in the sewers of Dalaran. Since you don't actually zone into anything and just run behind a door it still uses the same map as Dalaran. So when you enter Dalaran you will have both the Rogue class hall (if you are on a rogue or have debug mode on) and Dalaran: Broken Isle's mini list combined and showing. If you log in to the game and are already in the Rogue class hall the same thing will happen. Unfortunately, there hasn't been a work around for this yet, it's more of a "Blizzard is lazy" type deal and as we've worked on this addon we've noticed a lot of shortcuts from Blizzard and such. Main one is you can tell when Intern A does something compared to Intern B along with Developer C.
    Does not happen for me. I log in on my rogue and get only mad merchant / xur'ios. No Rogue Class hall stuff for me.

Does not happen for me. I log in on my rogue and get only mad merchant / xur'ios. No Rogue Class hall stuff for me.
    Hm...do you have everything purchased from there?

Hm...do you have everything purchased from there?
    Nope. I can find it in the main list and see a ton of stuff I still need. Give me a min and I'll post screenshots.

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshots

Are you referring to the ToC items showing up on the wrong factions? If that is the case check to see if the items showing up are BoE. If they are it's due to the "BoE filter" which in last version and on is turned off by default to avoid issues like that. If the items are BoP could you list them and we can check to see if they are properly flagged? It is very much possible we skipped some when we were inputting the data.
    2 of them were BoE. The "BoE filter" works correctly for them.

Here are the itemIDs from the BoP horde items I see:
    47298, 48388, 48390, 48386, 47253, 48387, 48389, 47312, 48393, 48395, 48391, 48394, 48463, 48465, 48461, 48464

Nope. I can find it in the main list and see a ton of stuff I still need. Give me a min and I'll post screenshots.
    The filters and everything look correct. I'll log on here in a few and fiddle around with it. I know Rogues will be odd, but it should be showing both Dalaran / Rogue class hall, not just one.

2 of them were BoE. The "BoE filter" works correctly for them.

Here are the itemIDs from the BoP horde items I see:
    47298, 47312, 47253
    I see those aren't flagged so I'll get them flagged here so they'll show up correctly in the next build. Thanks for the information!

48388, 48390, 48386, , 48387, 48389, 48393, 48395, 48391, 48394, 48463, 48465, 48461, 48464
    These looks like they are the Warrior Tier Set. Are they showing up on the actual vendor section? As that one I believe I have flagged as Horde only?

Or do they appear under Item Sets? Under Item Sets I did not flag it as horde since it's basically a dynamic type list of what you would need for the set UI. If you have the alliance version it should automatically flag the horde version as completed as well.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-08-20 at 06:57 PM.

These looks like they are the Warrior Tier Set. Are they showing up on the actual vendor section? As that one I believe I have flagged as Horde only?

Or do they appear under Item Sets? Under Item Sets I did not flag it as horde since it's basically a dynamic type list of what you would need for the set UI. If you have the alliance version it should automatically flag the horde version as completed as well.
    No, I see them only under Item Sets.

I toggled "Turn Off Completionist Mode" and now I only see: 48388, 47253, 48393, 48463

I have the alliance set in my collection.

Though the alliance version of the 4 items are not in my collection.

The addon is listing things that I already got... mounts in particular, or listing for professions I don't have. :|

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    The addon is listing things that I already got... mounts in particular, or listing for professions I don't have. :|
    It's listing the new druid flightform even though i have it.

I have recides de-listed because it doesn't filter by what profession you have and just look up recipes separately.

Alright, tracked down the issue. So it's been fixed for the next build. The Rogue class hall will properly show up while in Dalaran/The Halls of Shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Professions are still a bit sketchy as I know filters aren't fully implemented on them.

Also, some of the professions that do show up for everyone is because they create BoE items. So it wants you to learn the BoE item and then it'll disappear. If I remember right there currently isn't anything that tracks recipes so they aren't in. The way to get those to disappear is to turn off the "Ignore All Filters for BoE/BoA items"

As for the items already known. Trying turning on "Turn Off Completionist Mode" wait 5-10 seconds then turn it back off. If you had it on already, then just turn it off and back on. This will force a cache check and cause Blizzard to resend the check back correcting some items. If this still does not fix it then let us know. We might need a list of addons, because it could be a conflict. Lastly, if you get a "Script Ran Too Long" error this causes it to bug as well because of a bug Blizzard introduced in 7.2.5. According to reports in 7.3 it's fixed, but Crieve also did some more cache so it should speed up responses from Blizzard to avoid it too.

It's listing the new druid flightform even though i have it.
    This one is a current issue because of how Blizzard coded it. They coded it as travel form which isn't considered a mount so tracking it via the mounts code doesn't work. Currently looking into a better way to track this one so it shows up properly.

Hm...this one I couldn't get to reproduce on my Demon Hunter. I zoned in and it loaded fine each time. I'll add in an additional mapID check and see if that helps along with moving another mapID check that was in the for the Broken Isles zone. It might have been conflicting even though it shouldn't have.

Update: After about the tenth zone in it finally blanked out. Will look into it more and see what is going on.

Let me know if turning on "Show Collected Groups" gets it to show back up for you. That's how I got it to work on my end so far.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-08-21 at 04:44 AM.

Bane of my existence. Now I can see everything I don't have, I need it aaall.

Deleted
    I like it, really good job!

Hm...this one I couldn't get to reproduce on my Demon Hunter. I zoned in and it loaded fine each time. I'll add in an additional mapID check and see if that helps along with moving another mapID check that was in the for the Broken Isles zone. It might have been conflicting even though it shouldn't have.

Update: After about the tenth zone in it finally blanked out. Will look into it more and see what is going on.

Let me know if turning on "Show Collected Groups" gets it to show back up for you. That's how I got it to work on my end so far.
    Show completed groups then log out and back in got it to load. Don't really like having to check that but will do it till fix.

Show collected groups seems to get it to load then log out and back in got it to load. Don't really like having to check that but will do it till fix.
    Yeah, I'm not fond of the fix either. We've been busy this weekend trying to get a lot of stuff done including some optimizations so we haven't had much time to talk about it. It's definitely on the table to talk about as it didn't do it in the past so it's a matter of finding out what changed.

I'm glad it did work though and does help track down the issue a bit better. Sadly it's just not the best option. I didn't notice it at first because testing everything we usually run with Debug Mode and both Show Completed on to verify everything is entered correctly. I just happened to turn it off on my Demon Hunter when I went to do the scenario for the mount and when I returned that's when I noticed it and was messing around.

Yeah, I'm not fond of the fix either. We've been busy this weekend trying to get a lot of stuff done including some optimizations so we haven't had much time to talk about it. It's definitely on the table to talk about as it didn't do it in the past so it's a matter of finding out what changed.

I'm glad it did work though and does help track down the issue a bit better. Sadly it's just not the best option. I didn't notice it at first because testing everything we usually run with Debug Mode and both Show Completed on to verify everything is entered correctly. I just happened to turn it off on my Demon Hunter when I went to do the scenario for the mount and when I returned that's when I noticed it and was messing around.
    Yeah it's 100% of the time blank when i don't have that checked and 100% of the time showing things when i do have it checked. So at least ya know.