Poll: Do you carry Condoms on you when out and about? If so, Where?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Don't keep them in your wallet or tights pockets. They might get damaged that way.

Best to keep them in a bag / car / drawer instead.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No because I have them in my Room and I'm not going to be having sec outside. And if a Girl is extremely forward with me when I'm out I just grab some from the Condom Vendors in the Restrooms of like every place ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    There must be side effects to getting your tubes tied too. Sounds unnatural.
    The procedure is a misnomer. They don't actually tie your fallopian tubes in a knot. Doctors don't call it 'tube tying" either- it's tubal sterilization.

The side effects are small, but like all surgery and medical procedures there are of course risks. But it's just basically an incision so sperm doesn't get to fertilize any eggs. The rest of the plumbing and hormonal stuff goes about as normal for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I'm pretty sure the point of insults is that you're supposed to be insulted not impressed, thanks
    I was neither but I am getting second-hand embarrassment from how utterly stupid your responses are.

I think I still have one in my wallet, but if so it's probably expired. The last couple of women who I got serious enough with to date were on on birth control so we didn't always use condoms, and I don't regularly prowl around for sexual conquests like those pathetic "pickup artists" so I don't feel the need to carry around a carton of condoms with me in the hopes that some woman might actually fall for one of my pickup lines.

Having them in your pocket/wallet for the eventuality that you'll use one might work for drug addled clubbers, but by the time I'd actually need to use one of the emergency stash, they'd be expired or mangled and I might as well just gamble on pulling out or her having actually taken her contraceptive.. I have them where the sex usally happens, that tends to be a bed I know and not some park bench or restroom.

I actually..do but they ....

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    So you're out and about - and ready for some hot unplanned sex with a willing participant - and need that condom. Where is the closest condom to you?

I always keep 2 x condoms in the back pocket of my jeans, together with a 1 x lubricant sachet. So i'm ready for safe sex anytime and anyplace! And I keep spare condoms in my car / crossbody bag ready to go.

I take doing this for granted...and i've always done it.. but i'm curious how many other guys out there are pre-prepared and keep condoms on their person, or nearby (eg car) - when out and about.

So.... do you keep condoms on you when out and about? And if so, where?
    i keep small pack in my car - just in case of "emergency"

When I was in college sure. Now.. damn that would get me an ass chewing from the wife..

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    So you're out and about - and ready for some hot unplanned sex with a willing participant - and need that condom. Where is the closest condom to you?

I always keep 2 x condoms in the back pocket of my jeans, together with a 1 x lubricant sachet. So i'm ready for safe sex anytime and anyplace! And I keep spare condoms in my car / crossbody bag ready to go.

I take doing this for granted...and i've always done it.. but i'm curious how many other guys out there are pre-prepared and keep condoms on their person, or nearby (eg car) - when out and about.

So.... do you keep condoms on you when out and about? And if so, where?
    I'm married, I don't need condoms. When I was single I would keep some at home or one in my pocket on dates.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not in a relationship so I don't have condoms.

Will never need one, so no.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I have it strapped on all the time

You never know

(Best quality I could find )

Fully deployed and ready for action. You can never be too sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Back in my college year I used to always keep one in my jacket or in my car. I had a secret compartment to hide them in under the center console in my car. And a small pocket in my jacket.
    Now days I never have them on me. They are always at my house.

No, having some in a drawer already seems excessive to me. I'd never go for a one-nighter and I'm not interested in anyone at this moment, much less expect to have sex with anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    No, having some in a drawer already seems excessive to me. I'd never go for a one-nighter and I'm not interested in anyone at this moment, much less expect to have sex with anyone.
    Ever heard of better be safe than sorry?

No, I am married and have an IUD. I only used condoms when I was 15, prior to getting on the pill at 16. I have only had sex with the man that is now husband. We have been dating since 15 and 18.

Why should I carry any, if I'd never use them anyways?

I've got four kids. Do you think I carry condoms?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!