Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

It's the little things that really make me mad.

I hate this fucking bat that flies outside the Nethershard chest cave.

What little gripes do you have with the game that make you disproportionately angry?
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

7+ Year Old Account
    Everything, starring Gul'dan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post

What little gripes do you have with the game that make you disproportionately angry?
    the fact that acherus doesn't have a mailbox. Yeah, i know you can go to Dalaran via portal and death gate back. But there's a freakin' tent in the middle of nowhere, val'sharah that hands out like two quests that has a mailbox. But not Acherus? What the hell.

Also, when you teleport from the heart of acherus down to the command center on the pad, it ports in you in FACING the teleporter again, instead of out towards where you want to run off to. Meaning that, if you're just holding down the forward button, you'll just run right back into the teleporter and port back to where you were.

Oh, and those fucking charging yak men back on the bridge in Timeless isle. Highlighted EXACTLY why we need flying mounts. You know it's bad design when people intentionally wait around for a second or two so that someone ELSE will draw aggro while running across the bridge.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Looting the 'Insta-complete a world quest' item when the ability itself's still on cooldown.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCoco View Post
    Everything, starring Gul'dan.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quests that need to be completed at a NPC that you can send on missions. That's just poor design overall, especially if you didn't know beforehand unless you checked via external sources.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Getting a useless legendary after already having the/a best combo of legendaries on the character in question. In the end, it really doesn't matter.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

the blackrook pvp quest never being up when im online....seriously im just missing that one world quest 15 more times to get the mount

invisible walls while flying.
    ever since flying in legion became a thing, i flew into more invisble walls than i ever did since BC-.-

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    the blackrook pvp quest never being up when im online....seriously im just missing that one world quest 15 more times to get the mount
    For me it is the Murloc one
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    when u enter stormheim invasion scenario you gotta walk 10 meters forward to be able to mount up, just spawn me there dammit!

also emerald nightmare/druid orderhall/hunter orderhall teleporting you when you fly over them
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2017-08-21 at 10:43 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Transmog that only works during holiday events. Because being able to use transmog once a year is silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that flying over the dreamgrove in Val'sharah or the sacred peak in highmountain (which are both semi-convenient areas to want to travel over) will ignominiously port you out. All the other class halls have the decency of being far out of the way if not inaccessible to other classes. But NO, those two spots have to be deadzones on the map for most classes.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The fact people are complaining about Argus being in front of the moon being unscientific when I don't remember anyone complaining about our characters not imploding in Vashj'ir.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Auto-accepting quests. I'm never going to do those first aid quests that send me to the middle of bumfuck nowhere, or that one in south-east Azsuna to kill 10 sailors, or any invasions, or anything that I haven't already done. Fuck the hell off. So unbelievably frustrating.
    Last edited by Apology; 2017-08-21 at 10:52 AM.

realistic harder quest
    first the addon destroyed that because wow is a bit competitive if one has it all want it
    then the game implemented that
    when they added the quest markers that you don't need to read the quest story or even hav an adventure where you read where to go

Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post

Those dragons in Stormheim with the red scales. When you attack them as a melee they're standing on the ground, then they start flying exactly 0,1y higher than your melee attacks can reach them and keep attacking you from their "flying position" until they come down 10 seconds later. Man, I hate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    Auto-accepting quests. I'm never going to do those first aid quests that send me to the middle of bumfuck nowhere, or that one in south-east Azsuna to kill 10 sailors, or any invasions, or anything that I haven't already done. Fuck the hell off. So unbelievably frustrating.
    Agree!
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    Those bats are fucking annoying. But what does my head in most is the unresponsive class hall NPCS in the form of troop recruiters. Never. Never does it work the first time you click on them. You have to run back fucking 50 yards and try talk to them again and again until it works. It's fucking bullshit and makes me not want to play the game
    /reload fixes that for me usually
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    Those bats are fucking annoying. But what does my head in most is the unresponsive class hall NPCS in the form of troop recruiters. Never. Never does it work the first time you click on them. You have to run back fucking 50 yards and try talk to them again and again until it works. It's fucking bullshit and makes me not want to play the game
    Nomi does that too, and somehow the addon NomiCakes automatically responds to it, un-interacting so that you just have to click him again.

I wonder if the same could be done for those.

Or, you know, Blizzard could fix it, but that's unlikely.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    And you can't even chose NOT to accept them. And the window doesn't even go away when leaving the areaao you HAVE to accept and then abandon from menu. Ffs hate it so much.