Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutpile View Post
    Tell us how antifa only came to Charlottesville to counterprotest and not to cause violence.
    Some Antifa, BLM versus an entire rally full of racists, please tell us how those are the same thing.

2017 and people are actually defending nazis, who openly support a regime that murdered millions of people. Because "they have rights too", I honestly do not understand how anyone can defend people, who want to take thoose rights they use and shove it, along with democracy and human rights, Nazi's arent advocating lowers taxes or healthcare/no healthcare, they want the same rights you think they deserve, abolished.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You are right there were also white supremacists, white nationalists, anti-semis, KKK alongside the nazis you know "fine" people.
    TIL Once someone believes something there is no changing. Especially when a great many of them literally don't know any better.

I highly suggest that the lot of you watch just about anything by Megan Phelps-Roper. I highly recommend her appearance on Joe Rogan.
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

10+ Year Old Account
    Punching nazis is fun and I encourage everyone here to try it xx

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Because "they have rights too"
    This is called being internally consistent. Try not being anti-Liberal.
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

Back when I used to go to the clubs, you had to beat the shit out of the Neo-Nazis before they dug in and started wrecking the place.

The minute, and I mean THE MINUTE, they thought it was safe for them, they started ruining things for everyone else. Especially the minorities.

You don't kick 'em our right away, they take it as permission.

2017 and people are actually defending nazis, who openly support a regime that murdered millions of people. Because "they have rights too", I honestly do not understand how anyone can defend people, who want to take thoose rights they use and shove it, along with democracy and human rights, Nazi's arent advocating lowers taxes or healthcare/no healthcare, they want the same rights you think they deserve, abolished.
    And they are going to get the support to do this how?

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Some Antifa, BLM versus an entire rally full of racists, please tell us how those are the same thing.
    Apparently they're now comparable to theese "very fine people"

Anyone who support the atrocities in theese pictures, deserve a punch in the face, and anyone who thinks they are allowed to be heard, is an utter tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    Laws are stupid when they aren't protecting me. -Antifa

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    Call it whatever you want, not going to take a nazi apologist serious anyways.

Hard for me to care about punching Nazis. I'm not a cottony little snowflake, though.

I don't know why you're concerned unless you're a Nazi. I guess if you tend to look like a Nazi but you aren't, yeah. I don't know what to tell you about that. I can see that "slippery slope" argument... but then, maybe we wouldn't have a massive wing of rising Nazis if we weren't such cottony little snowflake shits about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Can someone please explain to me exactly when Nazis became a problem again?

Anyone who support the atrocities in theese pictures, deserve a punch in the face, and anyone who thinks they are allowed to be heard, is an utter tool.
    Looks like modern day isis and other terrorist groups, so everyone should go out and punch/kill suspected extremists to prevent further terrorist acts, i mean they are pretty similar to the nazis anyways.

And remember they dont acually have to be extremists only look like one

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    When you label everyone you disagree with a Nazi, it's normal that these are seemingly everywhere.

Someone supports the genocide of other races? Nazi!
    Someone believes that their race is superior? Nazi!
    Someone believes in heavily enforcing migration? Nazi!
    Someone believes in upholding the law? Nazi!

Anyone who thinks this is happening in 2017 America deserves a punch in the face and is an utter tool.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Looks like modern day isis and other terrorist groups, so everyone should go out and punch/kill suspected extremists to prevent further terrorist acts, i mean they are pretty similar to the nazis anyways.
    Exactly. I don't know why these people get mad when people that look like terrorist get punched when they are this serious about stopping tyranny with a punch.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Looks like modern day isis and other terrorist groups, so everyone should go out and punch/kill suspected extremists to prevent further terrorist acts.
    Luckily we're bombing the ones we know. Sadly they arent stupid enough to show their real face like thoose stupid neo-nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Right when fucktard leftists realized that they wore out the meaning of the word "racist" and they needed another term to shut down opposing opinions without having to actually debate intelligently.

Luckily we're bombing the ones we know.
    That we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutpile View Post
    Anyone who thinks this is happening in 2017 America deserves a punch in the face and is an utter tool.
    No, you see? The 100k or so combined Nazis and white supremacists will somehow vote a new holocaust into law. SOMEHOW.