Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Celebrate it for several months. Make it a national holiday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Not necessarily. Genn and Jaina are both well-poised to be driving factors in continuing the conflict.
    Except that Jaina is just vanished after a tantrum against Anduin after the broken shore scenario. She is letting the world burn for her own conflict.
    Same with Genn, there is nothing indicating there is still a a war going on between the factions and suddenly Gen attacks Sylvanas her ship for his own revenge.
    Doubt Anduin would approve and use this exact situation against them of why NOT to go to war again.

I'd delete all of my characters and uninstall WoW, and instead of spending 15$ a month on WoW I'd spend it on Hearthstone packs.

However I have nothing to worry about. They wouldn't have made Sylvanas Warchief if they were going to kill her off.

I would be annoyed as she's basically all the horde has left.

They should just make Baine and Anduin bff leaders and unite everybody to face Sargeras.

By the power of friendship!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    However I have nothing to worry about. They wouldn't have made Sylvanas Warchief if they were going to kill her off.
    just like vol'jin, oh wait

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrysis View Post
    I think they've dug her in too deep to make her anything but a villain at this point.
    Definitely not. Everything from the Broken Shore events, Vol'jin's change of mind and hypothetical vision about her, her overall attitude during the Stormheim campaign (especially at the beginning) plus the Legion bio, all tends to lead towards a somewhat "positive" conclusion for the character.

Mind you, "conclusion" is the key word. That doesn't imply the lack of missteps and controversial choices while getting to that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Nail the bitch if you ask me!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't sweep me away, honestly - I've never been attached to her.

It would pose an interesting question, however: who would act as her replacement?

I'd be just fine if she kicks the bucket, especially if it means Baine or Lorthemar takes the Warchief role, assuming that they are allowed to live long enough to provide stability. Especially Baine, since Cairne would've been a great successor to Thrall if Magatha hadn't cheated us of that awesome future.

10+ Year Old Account
    That moment you remember that she became Warchief.

Awkward.

Jaina is also somewhat retired. There's also Fandral Staghelm who was the co-leader of the night elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Definitely not. Everything from the Broken Shore events, Vol'jin's change of mind and hypothetical vision about her, her overall attitude during the Stormheim campaign (especially at the beginning) plus the Legion bio, all tends to lead towards a somewhat "positive" conclusion for the character.

Mind you, "conclusion" is the key word. That doesn't imply the lack of missteps and controversial choices while getting to that point.
    I'm a sucker for redemption stories, so if they can pull it off in a believable fashion, I would definitely dig it (even though I'm doubtful). There is some speculation caused that Vol'jin's vision wasn't caused by the Lua, but instead caused by the Old Gods to put their pawn (Sylvanas), into position. I would say that his change of mind is tied to his vision. My takeaway from the Stormheim campaign was that she was really oriented on finding replacement Val'kyr, not necessarily on defeating the Legion.
    Last edited by Scrysis; 2017-08-22 at 01:51 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrysis View Post
    LOL. You do have a point.
    @Zulkhan @Thage

Lillian Voss is an interesting character, but she HATES what she is. I can't see them putting her in charge.

Why do people keep saying Voss is an interesting character?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Death? Oh you mean that mild inconvenience that blizz has no regard for cause they keep bringing characters back from it.

Hell even Varian had to explode just to hit home that, that guy is dead and gone for good and even then he can come back as a fucking ghost!!

New Warchief Election(again).

Lor'themar- Its your turn now.

Baine -Nope, its your turn.

Lor'themar - We did Rock, paper, scissors for that during Garrosh's rule.

Baine - "Garrosh's rule" i think we should have another one.

Lor'themar- Nah ha, im not doing that again, you only have 3 fingers so i never know when you are placing Paper or scissors.

Baine- I promise i won't cheat again.

Lor'themar-SO YOU DID CHEAT!

Gallywix-Hey guys, the people need to know who will be the new Warchief.

Lor/Baine -YOU!!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post

Lor'themar- Nah ha, im not doing that again, you only have 3 fingers so i never know when you are placing Paper or scissors.

Lor/Baine -YOU!!
    -Gallywix is killed at the end of the xpac.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

"About time."?

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post

Lor/Baine -YOU!!
    Hahahaha, that feels so true at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    really sad, she's one of my favorite characters.