Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lylandra View Post
    Umm... Olympic hammer throwers/weightlifters would like to have a word with you. While they are most certainly not obese, they are toned, fit AND have that extra kilos in fat you need for this sport.
    No they don't.

Deleted
    You know that sportsmans are not healthy at all? They overdrive(overwork?) their body in order to entertain us. They are like rich ppl's pets, they get everything to entertain the poor ppl.
    Obesse ppl can be healthy, as soon as they lose weight Your weight should be equal to your height -110 if you are not muscular and your height-100 if you are muscular.

Guess what? You're all going to fuckin' die anyways. So, have fun and do what you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Yeah and doctors know everything? Had and seen my fair share of bad diagnosis...

They treat health like it's one size fits all....well you know what? We aren't the same...not everything works for everyone...not everyone needs to be a twig to be *healthy*

People who work out and eat healthy can die in their 40's and people who eat cheeseburgers can live till their 80's.

Health is kinda subjective...

Now I'm not saying it's healthy to be a 500 pound monster sucking down big macs like they're mini sliders....but health isn't as clear cut as some people in this thread will pretend it is.
    You can't be fat and healthy

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Guess what? You're all going to fuckin' die anyways. So, have fun and do what you want.
    I would say this sort of religious black and white thinking is terrible.

You might enjoy playing in traffic but that isn't going to stop me suggesting it's a bad idea.

Most people want to live not die and most people especially don't want to die of heart disease well before they could.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.mensfitness.com/weight-lo...ng-fat-and-fit

Great article here from a top fitness magazine.
    It really is utterly ridiculous when they claim to be fit when they're clearly not.
    Let's all agree to do our part and promote a healthy lifestyle to those around us. Who's in?
    There's already a thread on this subject, please stop posting this shit.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...a-big-fat-myth

Mensfitness making commercial for exercise and all the "have-to-have" for fanatics, no shit.

Deleted
    People need to understand that there is no shame in being fat and nobody should be laugh or treated in a wrong way for being obese.

BUT at the same time

nobody should be proud of being fat or terated better for being obese - being fat is not healthy and is connected to a lot of diseases.

So, we should try to stay fit - it's the same as for example drinking, go ahead and drink how much you want but dont expect people complement you on your way of life.

Staying fit and healthy is very hard and that is why it should be promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Depends on how you define healthy. Obese, smoking, sedentary and drinking directors were far less likely to have heart problems than fit, non-drinking, non-smoking janitors according studies in the UK. Now, what's more important for being healthy in this case? Being fit or having a higher social status?

People think these things are obvious but people are stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post

You might enjoy playing in traffic but that isn't going to stop me suggesting it's a bad idea.

Most people want to live not die and most people especially don't want to die of heart disease well before they could.
    In that case they're better off focusing on a real career instead of hours in the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    That's over 4 hours a day, 7 days a week without the dog walking. That's more cardio than I did as a professional fighter, by a LOT (not counting strength training and technical work). Either it was extremely low intensity, or your body would literally start coming apart. If there was any degree of intensity to it, you'd literally destroy your kidneys doing that.
    If this was correct all olden times farmers would have died of kidney failure. Lots of people do more than this, bike messengers come to mind.

Having said that, 4 hours ++ a day is an impossible amount for almost anyone not living at home and having no responsibilities what so ever.

fatty here.

why can't people just pretend for our sake. like we do when we see an ugly face on a nice body. its like yea, you worked hard to compensate for that ugly mug.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    You can't be fat and healthy.... ier than you would have been if you were at your ideal weight.

You can not use the word healthy as an absolute as noone is totally healthy. It is always a matter of being comparatively more or less healthy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    fatty here.
    why can't people just pretend for our sake. like we do when we see an ugly face on a nice body. its like yea, you worked hard to compensate for that ugly mug.
    To be fair, being obese and having an "ugly face" is not really the same by any means. It's much easier to change the former compared to the latter.
    Furthermore, having an ugly face also doesn't come with significant health risks - and thus costs.

ITT: fatties in denial, pretending like being fat is not a bad thing. Enjoy your diabetes.

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post

I really don't see too much of a point living past like... 60.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    BMI is BS anyway

You post this on MMOC. What kind of response did you expect, really? This is not bodybuilding dot com...

this thread opened my eyes
    hit & run posting lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I know plenty of skinny people who couldn't run a quarter mile to save their lives.
    Yup. There are plenty of skinny/slim, and then fat people who are not in shape, aka, fit. Meaning they wouldn't even be able to run 5 minutes before coughing up like asthmatic patients.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Not sure if someones posted videos like this in the thread.