Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Omg it will come with actual new content? New form too? The hype is real for me

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I'm a little confused about this. I'm hoping, but doubting, it will be a full volume. Plus it would be awesome if it used the same engine as code vein.
    Even if it's not a full volume it's still good that new content will be coming out. What I really wonder though if the addition of this new volume will push back the English release and if so by how much. My hope is that they planned this all along and just kept it on the down low so they could release the info at a later date to add more steam to the hype train.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Even if it's not a full volume it's still good that new content will be coming out. What I really wonder though if the addition of this new volume will push back the English release and if so by how much. My hope is that they planned this all along and just kept it on the down low so they could release the info at a later date to add more steam to the hype train.
    Well I think it's pretty spiffy. I wouldn't have thought a semi lazy studio would ever add new content to a remaster. But now that the bar has been raised, will other studios as well?

Got some more info about Last Recode. It's going to be released November 3rd according to the US Playstation blog!

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017...ld-november-3/

Last edited by Smitzelplix; 2017-08-23 at 05:51 AM.

So is this like a remaster of one of the games or a few?

I'm really interested and sadly never got to play the ps2 titles.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So is this like a remaster of one of the games or a few?

I'm really interested and sadly never got to play the ps2 titles.
    This is a remaster of the sequel series called G.U. and it's all of them from the sequel series being remastered with a new volume being made to go along with it. Perhaps one day they'll remaster the original four games as well.

This is a remaster of the sequel series called G.U. and it's all of them from the sequel series being remastered with a new volume being made to go along with it. Perhaps one day they'll remaster the original four games as well.
    So I shouldn't have much issue understanding and enjoying the story since this is a sequel series?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

So I shouldn't have much issue understanding and enjoying the story since this is a sequel series?
    As far as I know you shouldn't have much issue with understanding and enjoying the series if you haven't played the first series. However you should really watch the .hack// Roots anime series or read up on it since that does tie directly into the games, like the ending of the anime ties directly into the game series.

As far as I know you shouldn't have much issue with understanding and enjoying the series if you haven't played the first series. However you should really watch the .hack// Roots anime series or read up on it since that does tie directly into the games, like the ending of the anime ties directly into the game series.
    Always wanted to just never got around to it, I guess sometime soon ill give that ago.

Thanks for the info

.HACK is kind of a huge cross media thing summed up in this:

The core of it is the .hack//SIGN series which is self contained and worth watching. Then due to events related to it the mmo the series focuses on "THE WORLD" was shut down and relaunched. Thats when .hack//ROOTS shows up. This game/games are set after this one.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2017-08-23 at 09:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Cant wait for it to release
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

I always wanted to play these games when I had a ps2....im actually excited/happy for this remake/whatever it is.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    .HACK is kind of a huge cross media thing summed up in this:

The core of it is the .hack//SIGN series which is self contained and worth watching. Then due to events related to it the mmo the series focuses on "THE WORLD" was shut down and relaunched. Thats when .hack//ROOTS shows up. This game/games are set after this one.
    Thanks for the info

Thanks for the info
    Its a huge pile of stuff to get into but just check out //SIGN and it will sell you or it wont. Its NOT chuuni escapist power fantasy like Sword Art Online, its tone is far more mature and serious than you would expect and a lot of it doesnt really click till the final episode.