Founding member of Black Panthers calling out Antifa

Now, in fair warning, I ain't a fan of Alex Jones and Info Wars... but this interview did catch my attention, simply due to it being posted on LiveLeaks, since it had "Antifa" in its title.

What do you guys think?

Honestly, it does feel like the strife in the US and Europe has been orchestrated.

And as a bonus;

Last edited by Daedius; 2017-08-23 at 05:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is about the 10th time Larry Pinkney has been on infowars. Looney as the past nine times when he claimed Obama was the Devil and had "no soul".

Just a propaganda bait thread.

I don't like either group, the panther are jealous of the antifa though. Could be a major problem for the antifa cucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I don't like either group, the panther are jealous of the antifa though. Could be a major problem for the antifa cucks.
    same here I cant stand people that fight nazis or when people preach that black peoples lives matter

Neo-Bolshevik Revolutionaries

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    The problem for them is the Bolsheviks were actually blue collar hard workers, the neo Bolsheviks are either college students or living with their mommies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alex Jones? Seriously? Jesus.

Deleted
    I never understand why people are obsessed with calling out Antifa with the message being "B-but look at what Antifa is doing! They're worse than the neo nazis and far right extremists!" If you're a normal person your mind isn't occupied 24/7 with what either group is doing, and you denounce them both. If you're obsessed with Antifa, guess what, you're a far right extremist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Black Panther Party Founder is Huey P. Newton

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huey_P._Newton

Larry Pinkney Is a nut job who used to be relevant and a Former Black Panther member.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Pinkney

Joining MMO-C 10 years ago wouldn't have made me a fucking founding member.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The blm ejected the antifa from a Houston protest, expect more of the same to come, grab popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Alex Jones? Seriously? Jesus.
    It's funny. Even after the guy admitting under oath that he's just a fraud, people keep believing his nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Now, in fair warning, I ain't a fan of Alex Jones and Info Wars... but this interview did catch my attention, simply due to it being posted on LiveLeaks, since it had "Antifa" in its title.

What do you guys think?

Honestly, it does feel like the strife in the US and Europe has been orchestrated.

And as a bonus;

I thought fake news threads were bannable here?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    OP, if you don't like Antifa then don't post the 100th thread about them. Ignore them and they'll go away.

Especially don't strengthen and embolden their cause by trying to link Alex Jones videos, because that basically turned this thread into a pro-Antifa thread. (Just look at the number of people in this thread laughing because you used him as a source).

I don't even mind Antifa, in fact I idolize Black Bloc protests and love watching videos where riots vandalize and destroy shops and cars and fight off the police, but don't be a dumb-ass and help the cause you dislike by spamming threads about them with absurd ridiculous sources.
    That's the fascinating thing about the alt-right in general, in my opinion.

They keep empowering their enemies by making a point to unfaithfully attack them.

Almost as if the circle has come full.... circle.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't realize democratic-centrism had a "neo" version of it. Sweet.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

I thought they were anarchists. Or anti-white racists. The alt right loves having the big bad Antifa bogeymen(usually funded by their other bogeyman, George Soros) as the source of everything bad that happens to them, the problem is, they seem real unsure what their bogeyman actually is.

Deleted
    The black panthers are irrelevant, while Anti-fascist movements are almost 100 years old and still going strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That's what you do with Antifa. We have protests from the left often here and especially the ones organized from the communist party are always completely peaceful and without incident. The reason? They have a cordon of manual laborers surrounding the protesters and if someone shows up after the protest has started they don't let them in. And if someone tries to put on a black hood and get to looting, they beat them senseless and dump them in the pavement. Because the right of peaceful protests is a right and it is our responsibility in a democracy to actively protect our rights lest they be taken away.
    So a black hood is suddenly merit for a beating?

And people talk about getting beaten up for being a Nazi.

I'm all for peaceful protesting, but "peacekeepers" usually never keep any peace but their own.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yes, wearing a hood that covers your face in a protest is merit for a beating.
    That is assault, you're aware of that. Right?

They should fight it out.