Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    In that case come over to FFXIV. By the time you do everything you want two more content patches will be out. And since you can get all classes on one character even a new class is content for your main.

If you think an endgame zone gives you more actual content you are deluding yourself. All you'll get in endgame zones is a nice big daily quest area and maybe an entrance to a dungeon. Meaning: grind that will grow old and bothersome after a week or two. A new class, a new race and/or the revamp of the old zones is the only way to provide some actual content that stays interesting till the next content release. If you can't accept that maybe wow isn't the game for you.
    lol.

Please stop with these lies about FFXIV. The drought on this game is even more present than WoW.

Also levelling several classes on your main is not a selling point ... especially with how terrible and BORING it is to level other classes.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    lol.

Please stop with these lies about FFXIV. The drought on this game is even more present than WoW.

Also levelling several classes on your main is not a selling point ... especially with how terrible and BORING it is to level other classes.
    Agreed - good expansion but there is a HUGE drought right now unless you like to level up "alts" or are really slow with the story/crafting jobs/gathering jobs. I have noticed a significant decrease in activity on my med-high pop server starting about 2-3 weeks ago getting worse by the day. Hell, even FF14 streamers are branching out into other games way sooner than I though they would, lol. I'm convinced that EXPANSION>play for ~6-8 weeks>skip first patch (4.1)>play for 6-8 weeks (4.2)>skip next patch (4.3)>play 6-8 weeks (4.4) is the way to go...but I stay subbed because of my homes so meh, lol.
    Last edited by azurrei; 2017-08-22 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    No? It's a reveal ceremony for all of Blizzard's games and Ion already said that Gamescom is all about 7.3 We won't get an expansion announcement at Gamescom.
    misdirection.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Not a fan, doesn't enable me to play an elven paladin with my alliance friends. Come back when you include nightelf paladins or "faction softening." Until then, I will hope this one is wrong.

Also, I doubt they'd incentivize alt'ing as much as this proposal suggests. I mean I'd love it... but my way of playing (one of everything) isn't necessarily the encouraged norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    misdirection.
    I think we'll get a teaser at most, but I doubt we'll see anything worth while. A shame as I'd like to see what we get and would like sub races or a new race to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    lol.

I have to agree. Leveling (alts) in FF XIV is beyond horrible. I mean leveling in WoW is not that interesting but leveling alternative jobs in FFXIV is a pita.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    misdirection.
    Yeah sure... two years ago they announced it one week earlier at Twitter that they're going to reveal the new expansion and this time they lie to misdirect the playerbase...
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    Name of the new expansion: you can try, but never guess
    Summary:
    • You will not have time to catch your breath. The black army has long been here, and you didn’t see it, lurking behind the burning shadow.
    • The circle closed and the stars went out.
    • Thank the lord of ravens for his gifts.
    • Once he already lied.
    • The king of diamonds blindly believes her words.
    • The third death is coming.
    • This is for my son!
    • Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it. Yes, yes, yes!
    • Do you think it's horrifying? This is just the beginning of your nightmares.
    • We create new covenant, the better than Horde or Alliance.
    • Her wrath is comparable to his, and they have common goals now. Only he does not know about it yet.
    • They need a new Twilight Father. You know him pretty well, sir.
    • My children are rushing from the depths.
    • It was a mistake to entrust this thing to a pirate scum.
    • I gave it to you for a great feat, but now I return it as my lady ordered.
    • Stained-glass windows don’t lie. Never.
    • Our strength is in the blood. And let us not leave their blessing in these dark days.
    • The prophet would not have lied, right? Yes, no, I'm talking about another.
    • What about a really big bad voodoo?
    • His sacrifice was in vain. Alone, in the middle of a cold emptiness.
    • I chose the Abyss. Will you follow me this time?
    • Our revenge on their kind is not over. There are still two out of five.
    • Mortals have the right to know the fate of one who was forged by fire.
    • Someday I'll fall. Or already fell.
    • My true strength is not in the army or the sword, but in the crown.
    • All hands on deck! Hell... it's about time.
    • Now you travel the sea, then to ascend to the sky.
    • The Realm of Shadows is full of cries of pain. Your cry will join this choir.
    • The serpent saw her. He's on his way.
    • What can be purer and sweeter than the soul?

New playable race:
    • It's an honor to receive the gift of wyrm skin from you.

Alliance:
    • Draenei: stay with us, who forged by light.
    • Dwarves: true iron is hidden in the darkness.
    • Night elves: high bloodline - high responsibility.
    • Others: it's only the beginning!
    • Not all of us despise our children, and someday we will stand with them shoulder to shoulder.

Horde:
    • Orcs: purity is the hope for redemption.
    • Undead: not only the humans became Forsaken.
    • Taurens: the winds of winter call us.
    • Others: it's only the beginning!
    • You are not the Horde without us.

Zones:
    • Where did she go? Something is wrong.
    • Our wisdom in these depths
    • Praise the god of the depths!
    • Where did the bananas go?
    • Is it possible to lose what has already been lost?
    • Let the Loa tell us the way.
    • They say, it was a city under the city. But the deeper lies the more evil place.
    • Where does the ruined way lead?
    • Under the frozen ground, only death awaits you. Our brethren are also ready to meet you.
    • Ny’alota is a fairy tale for fools.
    • You were so close to touching the great. And you need to swim a little more.

Afterword:
    • You'll never guess whether it's true or not, until you see for yourself.
    • Don’t expect news in the near weeks.

Deleted
    Lets assume that Blizzard is perfectly aware of the hype that surrounds the community around a possible reveal at Gamescom . If their intention is not to reveal an expansion now , why not just tells us there is no reveal . I'm not saying that they are misdirecting us with outright saying that Gamescom is all about 7.3 I'm just wondering . Are they just toying with us just to attract more attention towards their other games at the reveal ceremony tomorrow.I really hope they are not .Even if there is no reveal tomorrow its fine but all these clues,hints ( I don't think that Kul'Tiras armor was accidental ) its unnecessary teasing .

Quote Originally Posted by Calex View Post
    Lets assume that Blizzard is perfectly aware of the hype that surrounds the community around a possible reveal at Gamescom . If their intention is not to reveal an expansion now , why not just tells us there is no reveal . I'm not saying that they are misdirecting us with outright saying that Gamescom is all about 7.3 I'm just wondering . Are they just toying with us just to attract more attention towards their other games at the reveal ceremony tomorrow.I really hope they are not .Even if there is no reveal tomorrow its fine but all these clues,hints ( I don't think that Kul'Tiras armor was accidental ) its unnecessary teasing .
    The only ones thinking there will be an announcement are people that hyped themselves up with tweets. Blizzard didn't really hype us when it comes to WoW. They just said it's their biggest Gamescom yet and it really is. That some people thought they must reveal the next WoW expansion to "justify" this statement was just a false assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    No? It's a reveal ceremony for all of Blizzard's games and Ion already said that Gamescom is all about 7.3 We won't get an expansion announcement at Gamescom.
    and you believe this?

maybe its true. and maybe he said this, a) ppl not waiting and watching for xpac stuff while gamescom and b) they can still make it a surprise at the end. standard marketing shit.

theese are the 2 options. either its marketing and they reveal a short teaser on wednesday. or he said it in the first place that ppl are not disapointed. both have a 50% chance. simple as that. in around 18 hours we know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    and you believe this?
    I'm 100% sure that we won't get anything expansion related but I'm happy if I'm wrong.

You had me slightly intrigued up until the Gamon ending up dead. Fake Leak.

Boat mounts are terrible. I'd rather have a warship garrison than deal with every asshole ever with their boat mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    Boat mounts are terrible. I'd rather have a warship garrison than deal with every asshole ever with their boat mounts.
    wait what? what are they going to do, cover all those mailboxes located on the bottom of the Stormwind Canal...!? Boat mounts sound fun! I want a submarine...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    Agreed - good expansion but there is a HUGE drought right now
    Well maybe because the expansion was released recently and we are less than a month before the next content patch? Perhaps?

Sure everyone is entitled to their oppinion even if it is objectively wrong, but I dare you to come back here between the last Legion patch and 8.0 and tell me that the content drought is worse in FFFXIV with a straight face.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    The entire stage is fel themed. It's either the greatest misdirection of all time or not happening.
    haha.

Argus expansion (even though they said it wasn't happening): CONFIRMED

FEL 5EVA

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    The entire stage is fel themed. It's either the greatest misdirection of all time or not happening.

I would love the former, but it's the latter.

That's the wow stage, reveal is on blizzard main stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyalite View Post
    That's the wow stage, reveal is on blizzard main stage.
    It's at 18:00 CET, isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    It's at 18:00 CET, isn't it?
    Yeah, 1 hour left.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

10+ Year Old Account
    This one at very least sounds something Blizzard might do.
    Good job.