Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Flying in Legion before 110lvl

Hey!
    First i want to apologize for my eng, its not my native.
    I have this newbie question:
    Can i fly in Legion with my 100lvl alt?
    My main char was transfered from account with Pathfinder achi part2 done and i can fly with him.
    My alt was create via 100lvl boost and cant fly. Need to reach 110 first?
    Thanks and dont be to harsh with replay, im returning to WoW after a while without

Yes, you can.

Yes you can directly fly with alts. Are you by chance in some scenario (like Coming to broken shore, the artifact weapons scenario or Stormheim introduction)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Promulgacja View Post
    Hey!
    First i want to apologize for my eng, its not my native.
    I have this newbie question:
    Can i fly in Legion with my 100lvl alt?
    My main char was transfered from account with Pathfinder achi part2 done and i can fly with him.
    My alt was create via 100lvl boost and cant fly. Need to reach 110 first?
    Thanks and dont be to harsh with replay, im returning to WoW after a while without
    You need to complete the Pathfinder I + II achievements in Legion to get flying in Legion zones incl. Broken Shore, excl. Argus. As soon as you have it, you can fly on your alts, regardless of their level.

You can but once 7.3 is out it'll be pointless.
    Well, once you reach max level anyway...
    Last edited by Aggrophobic; 2017-08-23 at 11:51 AM.

Deleted
    Im in new Dalaran after scenarion/introduction and i cant fly with my 100lvl rogue.
    I can with my transfered 110lvl DK and DH. So what now? DO i need to do Pathfinder I + II achi in this new account?
    This is wierd - my two 110 chars have Broken Isle Pathfinder part 2 in spellbook but my 100lvl alt have not...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    You can but once 7.3 is out it'll be pointless.
    Well, once you reach max level anyway...
    Why its pointless in 7.3? Do i miss something from the news? ^^

Deleted
    Im in new Dalaran after scenarion/introduction and i cant fly with my 100lvl rogue.
    I can with my transfered 110lvl DK and DH. So what now? DO i need to do Pathfinder I + II achi in this new account?
    This is wierd - my two 110 chars have Broken Isle Pathfinder part 2 in spellbook but my 100lvl alt have not...

- - - Updated - - -

It's probably a bug since you tranferred your character from different account. You SHOULD be able to fly right away on your alt.

I suggest you to contact customer service and explain them your issue.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can fly on your alts IF you have the required skill. I mean you don't automatically gain the capability of flight unless you train it. Basically have you learned the skill on your alt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    You can fly on your alts IF you have the required skill. I mean you don't automatically gain the capability of flight unless you train it. Basically have you learned the skill on your alt?
    He said it was a boost, boosted characters come with 280% flight

Deleted
    Ok i got replay form GM :
    "This did not take a group of 5 Game Masters talking about it to come to an answer.. honest!!

So, if you move the character then that character will have flying but NO other character will as the achivements are account bound. You still need the achievement to get the flying reward for the account.

TLDR - no, it wont give the over account flying, only the character you moved.

Kind regards,

Game Master Gourgetion"

So i cant fly with my boost char... Is there any plan to change things in 7.3?

if it's a completely different account then that account probably misses it.

if its the same b.net account that would be accountwide.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok i got replay form GM :
    "This did not take a group of 5 Game Masters talking about it to come to an answer.. honest!!

So, if you move the character then that character will have flying but NO other character will as the achivements are account bound. You still need the achievement to get the flying reward for the account.

TLDR - no, it wont give the over account flying, only the character you moved.

Kind regards,

Game Master Gourgetion"

So i cant fly with my boost char... Is there any plan to change things in 7.3?
    If that is the answer, then it won't change. Just get the achievement again. The only part that takes long to achieve is the Suramar reputation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    If that is the answer, then it won't change. Just get the achievement again. The only part that takes long to achieve is the Suramar reputation.
    Only problem I see is if his trasnfered chars already have completed both parts he has to do it on the new level 100 as you can't reearn achivements

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FarseerJesper View Post
    Only problem I see is if his trasnfered chars already have completed both parts he has to do it on the new level 100 as you can't reearn achivements
    Yes you can reearn them. Ever done loremaster in several characters? Or dungeons on several characters? It only doesnt any additional points.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't fly in the new zones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy42 View Post
    Yes you can reearn them. Ever done loremaster in several characters? Or dungeons on several characters? It only doesnt any additional points.
    Reread my post: I said if both of them have already earned the ahcievemnts before they were transferred, he has to earn them on the new char as you can't reearn achivement on a toon which already has earned them. I know you can reearn on different toons.

Deleted
    Thanks for all reply

Unless I'm misreading this it's not just a boosted character but a new account, meaning the achievement doesn't exist on that account.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FarseerJesper View Post
    Yes, he has to do it on the new character. But since he has to level anyway and do the quest chain in each zone for the Achievement I don't see the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    This sounds like you didn't have all achievements on one character.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..