Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I think you are failing to see that blizzard might have *GASP*!!! more content to share between now and the end of the expansion outside 7.3. No, that couldn't possibly be right!!!
    They confirmed that Argus is the last raid tier. Any "content" in between now and 8.0 is irrelevant. It's gonna be minor shit, if that.

We all knew this shit wasnt gonna be revealed until Blizzcon we all said our reasons why that was.

No, you are just an idiot. Sorry... You expected an expansion announcement when everything was pointing that there wouldn't be.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

They are still riding the 7.3 hype, theres no reason to release next expansion. OP learn how advertising works

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    No, you are just an idiot. Sorry... You expected an expansion announcement when everything was pointing that there wouldn't be.
    That still doesn't change that the expansion release will likely be around November 2018. Way too late. Absolutely unacceptable.

I'll be one of the first to harshly criticize the WoW team but I'd hardly call them absolutely incompetent. Many things are on point.

Example: GearScore replacement? Yeah, sure -- it's a lazy man's implementation.
    Example 2: Their forums? Yeah, poorly done. Or, rather, not unique and very unimaginative. Bug Reports in a forum style? Only done by fools.

I could go over all kinds of things -- but release schedule is more of a preference thing. If they pumped out material FAST then I'd be ok with making some of the easier content harder (e.g. lfr) so even scrubs (such as myself) always have something to do. But either way -- the speed at which they release stuff -- I'd hardly call that incompetent over such an incredibly vague thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Why still doesn't change that the expansion release will likely be around November 2018. Way too late. Absolutely unacceptable.
    Shut the fuck up retard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    They are still riding the 7.3 hype, theres no reason to release next expansion. OP learn how advertising works
    They announced Cataclysm at the same Blizzcon that they announced ICC. Your argument is invalid.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will bitch about anything won't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Less than 5% of the WoW population is most likely checking daily mmo champ for updates. My gf and many guildes of mine only now see Tyralyon and Alleria for the first time through the trailers they just released. Maybe you should fucking take a break from the game and come back on patch day, unspoiled.

Or do you expect them not to advertise 7.3 globally, just because 100k haters on mmo champ tested their content and is already bullshitting it? Gtfo please, you troll.
    I think that as soon as a huge ptr build comes out, like it did 2 months ago, thats when they should have dropped the trailer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

We haven't even started the last raid. If they announce much for the next expansion that lets the cat out of the bag for the last year of Legion. There is a reason the final raid tiers always last so long. They don't do public testing until the final content has been out for awhile as a result they always have a buffer of time between the last patch and the next expansion. Now that they are linking story to story with the expansions this limits their options for announcements and public information.
    Last edited by Alvito; 2017-08-23 at 10:07 PM.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

It's down to BlizzCon being so close and, frankly, the situation at this Gamescom being no where near as dire as it was during WoD. So go ahead and be salty if you like OP, that's fine, but it's not a case of Blizzard being incompetent. Quite the opposite.

davidbane123
    Why still doesn't change that the expansion release will likely be around November 2018. Way too late. Absolutely unacceptable.
    Cool cya in August 8.0!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    We haven't even started the last raid. If they announce much for the next expansion that lets the cat out of the bag for the last year of Legion. There is a reason the final raid tiers always last so long. They don't do public testing until the final content has been out for awhile as a result they always have a buffer of time between the last patch and the next expansion.
    Let me refer you to this post.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post47075813

I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed. They already said they saw the expansion a year approach was a mistake.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

The reason they didn't manage to announce the next expansion was because they didn't have enough ready to show yet.
    Pretty sure you pulled this shit out of your arse for the sake of complaining about anything Blizzard does/doesn't, on the forum. Enough is fucking enough.

OMG .. so you have to wait 2 more months....

Doesn't matter how long it takes if they keep supplying new content. Relax.

7+ Year Old Account
    only 2,5 more months. I dont see the problem
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    No, you're just dumb and all the expansion reveal and gamescom was dumb. And everyone should feel bad for even remotely thinking it would be revealed at Gamescom this year
    Hahaha people thought the next expansion would be revealed at gamescon? Jesus christ that is stupid