View Poll Results: What is your favorite automobile maker?

Voters
105. This poll is closed
  • General Motors

6 5.71%
  • Ford

11 10.48%
  • Honda

8 7.62%
  • Hyundai

3 2.86%
  • Subaru

4 3.81%
  • Toyota

10 9.52%
  • Nissan

5 4.76%
  • Chrysler

5 4.76%
  • Other (Comment below)

53 50.48%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Tesla, I drive the Model S.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    <Ford jokes>
    Fix or Repair Daily.

My tope 5:
    1) Corvette I like the original ~'50, My favorite is the '70s (C3), but the new stringrays are fantastic, too.
    2) Chevrolet Suburban/Tahoe. I've owned one of each generation from the sixth to ninth, Love the newest two as well.
    3) Camaro/Trans Am/Firebird. My family has owned at least one of these at any given time since i can remember.
    4) Cavalier/Cobalt/Cruze. I've owned a few in this category, would love and new Petrol or Diesel Turbo, fuel economy is crazy.
    5) Tesla Model S P100D. If I could afford one I would have one. The cost of fueling these is outstanding. One of the fastest 0-60 in any car. Fuel cost per mile is absolutely miniscule.

British Leyland!

As a Brummie nearly all my family worked for BL at Longbridge.

Oh the stories they could tell

Also yes they made a ton of crap cars that didnt work just like most of the staff LOL

I guess it would be the two cars that I own, a 2004 Infiniti G35 and a 2012 Jaguar XF. I've had the G35 since 2007. Its just a fun car to drive. Its small, quick (not really fast) and fun to drive on the mountain roads around here. The Jag is just nice to be in. Power and comfort.

I'm a car person so I could name tons of other dream cars, but I'll leave it with cars I've owned.

Deleted
    Mercedes and Peugeot. Really loving my new 3008

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by efhtkgjgk View Post
    British Leyland!

As a Brummie nearly all my family worked for BL at Longbridge.

Oh the stories they could tell

Also yes they made a ton of crap cars that didnt work just like most of the staff LOL
    Reliant Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post

Reliant Robin
    Awesome car that was also made in the midlands

15+ Year Old Account
    I drive a Lexus, so Lexus.
    But I also do like these new Dodge Chargers although they seem to be cars for those with small penises.
    The new Kia that's going to compete with BMW M5 and other same class cars looks pretty damn sweet too. Probably one of the best looking cars I've seen.

ford/holden lol

aston martin

My favorite, you ask...

Beetle! All of them. I love the Beetle <3 Sadly, I won't buy a Beetle in the near future, the older newer Beetles are a little too expensive and the newest Beetles are too expensive. Well, I could actually buy one of the newer, but I feel it'd be the wrong investment at the wrong time

We have Opel Astra (sedan). Very nice car, I love her (she's a lady ) Moving home soon, so I need to find a car, no more than 20-25k NOK ('m a cheapskate)
    My brother (or rather, my father - I never let that fact escape him) has a 2000 Ford Mondeo, which is a nice car too.

I'd prefer to own a sedan if the Beetle isn't an alternative, those look the best to me. I do think Toyota Yaris is cute though. I wouldn't say no to a BMW of the M series either, a young woman in our block owns one and car alarms go off when she exits the garage from the *vroom*. Vroom is cool, and it'd be fun to stop for pedestrians and make a lot of vroom while driving back and forth a little.

Nothing beats the Beetle however.

You'd never see me driving a Fiat Multipla, or the "special" Fiat as I call it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by efhtkgjgk View Post
    Awesome car that was also made in the midlands
    Made for some great Top Gear episodes as well

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    VW. Good memories of tooling around in a friend's old VW Rabbit convertible.
    You're actually from Twilight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing can go wrong with a Volkswagen. Except when it goes wrong. (The big scandal, was it last year or the year before that?)
    Still, I've enjoyed their cars far better than others.

My first car was a Nissan, then a Subaru, then a VW, now a Toyota. Brand loyalty is for losers.
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not picky. When I order a taxi I just need to get from A to B, ASAP.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Almost exclusively Lamborghini. I own one of every model, a couple in multiple colors and kits.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Volvo, generally cheap parts and high quality.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    One only needs 3 letters: AMG

Deleted
    Jaguar tbh. I had the XF-R as a loaner for like half an year when it came out and it was a beast. Couldn't believe it was like -20k cheaper than the rival BMW M5. The sound it made...think of a british thunderstorm.

My favourite brand is Škoda for historical reasons.

VOLVO

Safest car in the World
    http://www.volvocars.com/intl/about/...dge-is-the-key

Well done you saucy Swedes

Here is an ABBA song to celebrate