Poll: What is Anti-fa in the U.S

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Why, personally I thought with as many Antifa we have here apparently someone should be able to really set me straight and give some real modern day perspective from the inside out.

I am not in Antifa so why not simply ask?

- - - Updated - - -

I highlighted the parts where your first sentence are proven wrong when applied to Antifa, although it could for sure be applied to Alt-Right Neo Nazi's
    Are you aware of the purpose of black blocs? Everyone dresses in black to become part of a faceless mob, to mitigate any prosecution through anonymity. This leads to people being violent, raiding, pillaging, etc. There has been shit ton of video footage of Antifa straight up harassing people, inciting violent behaviour, etc.
    They are pretty much akin to terrorists. And it isnt limited to the West either. Have you seen the Antifa crap that went on in Germany during the G summit?

So no, the highlighted parts are perfectly applicable to Antifa. Not only that, good part of the participants are utterly hypocritical and entitled.
    Last edited by mmocfce925a786; 2017-08-25 at 03:17 AM.

They aren't terrorist because you don't like them or you think they are bad, there has to be specific foundation that is based on reason for that charge. Either way I actually was looking for a real answer from someone with an intelligent explanation and was possibly a member of Antifa since you and others have made Boogieman out of them for standing up t Alt-Right Nazi's who are terrorist, and have killed people.
    they are terrorists, sorry you dont like the answer. keep plugging your ears and going lallalalalaalalal until you get an answer you want i guess? LOL

I'm a high ranking officer of the leading Anarchist group. We were hired by Santa Clause to give all the Trump obsessed beta males and brain-dead SJW/Feminists something to fight over and give their basement dwelling lives a little bit of meaning, because they're only happy when they have something to REEEEEEEE at.

Merry Christmas.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's not a boogieman, it's a legitimate threat to western democracy.
    How exactly?

when free speech dies here, that's the beginning of the end. the little ball of snow starts rolling down the hill, and it'll get bigger and bigger as it goes.
    They have no power to control speech, do they own companies, with any political influence?

Are they in any part or in government or serve any part of actual power or political power or influence?

How about their size how many are there, like actual legitimate size?

IS there a history of actual violence as in death of any of their targets?

What is their parties specific objectives and where would I find them?

Who is the Head of Antifa, Globally, Regionally, anything?

and yes they are terrorists. they seek to commit violence to enact political change, that is terrorist plain and simple.

Based on what, what history, besides comments, or is it you simply don't like what they say and turn a blind eye to other forms of legitimate terrorism like Alt-Right?

This is what is meant by making shit up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    they are terrorists, sorry you dont like the answer. keep plugging your ears and going lallalalalaalalal until you get an answer you want i guess? LOL
    They aren't terrorist, sorry that isn't how definitions, life, or any kind of rational thinking works. You making a bunch of claims based on flawed understandings of the law does not a terrorist organization make.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    So no, the highlighted parts are perfectly applicable to Antifa.
    quote for this..

At the very least, the antifa protests are rebelling against basic laws covering property damage and assaults.... never mind the basic shit like noise pollution and belligerence that can be expected within the scope of protests. Once you have masked people running around attacking people and the 'protest' is still going with no one attempting to reign in their side... you're not protesting at that point.

I know people like to be biased on this subject, but you can't white wash the whole story of late cause the people that COULD be identified possibly did something and ignore the masked people who have been doing shit for the past few months.

Antifa, par for the course is vandalism and assault. As those are how they push their political ideas and denouncement of others... that's a terrorist group. For comparison, gamergate was labeled as a terrorist group as well and the FBI couldn't actually find any real threats beyond verbal. Someone want to say the masked mob punching people in the street is NOT a terrorist group? Even after the widely stated idea of punching Nazi's and the very vague identification process of said Nazi's? (seems that a Nazi is someone who wears polo's and khaki's, or disagrees with them, or wears a high and fade haircut... or is white... note these are 'OR' statements not 'and's)

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you aware of the purpose of black blocs?
    Nope

Everyone dresses in black to become part of a faceless mob, to mitigate any prosecution through anonymity.
    What does that have specifically to do with Antifa or well anything, and based on what, or are you making shit up?

This leads to people being violent, raiding, pillaging, etc. There has been shit ton of video footage of Antifa straight up harassing people, inciting violent behaviour, etc.
    There is a bunch of random video taking by random people that has not particular context, now does it answer the question of the thread.

They are pretty much akin to terrorists. And it isnt limited to the West either. Have you seen the Antifa crap that went on in Germany during the G summit?
    Based on videos on YouTube HAHAHA, ok you don't have their website or maybe an official breakdown of someone in a mask of course making some kind of statement in a official capacity, shit even fucking anonymous had this.

So no, the highlighted parts are perfectly applicable to Antifa. Not only that, good part of the participants are utterly hypocritical and entitled.
    You haven't fucking established a foundation at all, so how the fuck can they be hypocritical, especially since you started out talking about Black Blocc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    No links to definitions you don't understand or use properly wont help you here, you still haven't made any substantial claim, or provided actual evidence, outside of your opinion LOL

How exactly?

They have no power to control speech, do they own companies, with any political influence?

Are they in any part or in government or serve any part of actual power or political power or influence?

How about their size how many are there, like actual legitimate size?

IS there a history of actual violence as in death of any of their targets?

What is their parties specific objectives and where would I find them?

Who is the Head of Antifa, Globally, Regionally, anything?

Based on what, what history, besides comments, or is it you simply don't like what they say and turn a blind eye to other forms of legitimate terrorism like Alt-Right?

This is what is meant by making shit up.

- - - Updated - - -

They aren't terrorist, sorry that isn't how definitions, life, or any kind of rational thinking works. You making a bunch of claims based on flawed understandings of the law does not a terrorist organization make.
    to go out and commit violence is their stated goal, you can watch every interview with them and they say it every time. they always say that right leaning protests are a legitimate reason to be violent, and it's not. someone simply speaking is not a justification for violence.

i've already said shit about the right, we're talking about the left right now. deflecting to them is meaningless.

it's a threat because their ideology is accepted among a lot of people in the left. as i've said, left leaning ideologies are the future of this and every other country if we want to be successful. the bad news is that ideologies like antifa's is infecting that left and poisoning it. once that ideology gets full control of our government, that's the end of the greatest civilization system this planet has ever known. western democracy gives us all manner of freedoms, i'm a bisexual woman, do you even grasp the freedom i have due to it?

the ideology of racists and such will never again hold power in the US. they're a dying utterance given much, much more credence than they even remotely deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Antifa appears to be an autonomous and/or autocephalous group of radical anarcho-communist leaning members who espouse a philosophy that hate-groups with a fascist agenda must be met with the same level of implicit or explicit violence as those groups espouse themselves. As opposed to peaceable non-violent protest or grassroots approaches to combating hate-groups they counter-protest with equal but opposite zeal, often proactively engaging their quarry in some circumstances (thus instigating violence). Though the modern incarnation of Antifa-styled groups is varied in terms of political extractions and demographics, they can generally be traced to Nazi Germany and Anti-Fascist Action, a militant group founded in the 1980's in the United Kingdom.

Given the autonomous nature of the various Antifa groups it would be difficult to pin them down to any one ideology, I wouldn't go so far as to call them a terrorist movement but I also believe the overall results of their actions significantly muddy the waters when it comes to identifying bad actors in more violent protests or gatherings of hate-groups such as the KKK or neo-Nazi movements. The rise of Antifa seems more to me a symptom of the rampant polarization the US is facing in this day and age, with the utter breakdown of communication and/or reconciliation as both sides of the political spectrum retreat ever deeper into their own echo-chambers. Some have said that the rise of hate-groups such as the KKK and neo-Nazis is itself a response to Antifa, or vice-versa, but I think the truth of the matter is that both "sides" feed off of one another in a painful feedback loop of violence that will eventually lead to the very atrocities the more moderate core of society wishes desperately to avoid.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I find it more amusing that a certain poster has a hard time believing Antifa is a terrorist organization...

while simultaneously thinking the collected 'sexist' neckbeards of Gamergate were CLEARLY terrorists and a threat to the western world...

Antifa has a flag, a uniform, mass mobs showing up to protest AND it just so happens that everytime they show up there's a spike in violence and vandalism. At worst? the stories and footage are true. At best... they're infiltrated by provocateurs who are doing all the terrible things.

10+ Year Old Account
    to go out and commit violence is their stated goal
    Based on what specifically where is that from anybody from Antifa and who specifically?

you can watch every interview with them and they say it every time. they always say that right leaning protests are a legitimate reason to be violent, and it's not. someone simply speaking is not a justification for violence.
    Who Richard Spence, Baked Alaska, who names some names, where exactly are you getting this, you would think a group this size and dedicated they would have a website of official literature or identity enough to do this terrorism you suggest.

ISIS sure as shit does, so Does the Alt-Right and Neo Nazi's along with the KKK

I've already said shit about the right, we're talking about the left right now. deflecting to them is meaningless.
    Ok fair enough but if you said this about the Right I would say the same thing, so that isn't going to satisfy any logic or reason.

it's a threat because their ideology is accepted among a lot of people in the left.
    Who, specifically, did I meet a meeting, shit I had no idea, hell I considered myself informed please point me to this Left Kabal so that I may be informed of my masters bidding's.

as i've said, left leaning ideologies are the future of this and every other country if we want to be successful.
    So Do I, OH SHIT I am a terrorist. Time to go be a NINJA

the bad news is that ideologies like antifa's is infecting that left and poisoning it.
    Hahaha that sounds like a winning strat, yeah I can see why you are concerned.

once that ideology gets full control of our government, that's the end of the greatest civilization system this planet has ever known.
    Through Magic, White Chocolate Latte's, Skinny Jeans, Latte, hitting people with bottles of pissing then running?

Western democracy gives us all manner of freedoms, i'm a bisexual woman, do you even grasp the freedom i have due to it?
    Virtually none, but I am not exactly sure why that is relevant since Antifa have all the political power and threat of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and I can tell you more about that than you have told me about Antifa

The ideology of racists and such will never again hold power in the US. they're a dying utterance given much, much more credence than they even remotely deserve.
    That is an opinion, and My opinion is that you are wrong, Racist ideology has never lost power, it just loosened it's grip.

But hey I am a terrorist
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-08-25 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by redacted View Post
    Based on what specifically where is that from anybody from [insert group] and who specifically?
    This is like going back a few years and completely swapping posters. Labeling a whole group based on overall apparent view and demanding specific examples of known group affiliated members.

In the case then, the average outsider only had the vocal complaints of one side decrying the group and nothing like... video footage courtesy of the mainstream media (not weird guys no one speaks of seriously, teh big names).

MS can keep staying willfully ignorant if they like, but don't to hate the information that comes back when specifically asking for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Antifa appears to be an autonomous and/or autocephalous group of radical anarcho-communist leaning members who espouse a philosophy that hate-groups with a fascist agenda must be met with the same level of implicit or explicit violence as those groups espouse themselves.
    Based on what exactly, that can be independently verified or direct from this source even so far you are describing fantasy.

As opposed to peaceable non-violent protest or grassroots approaches to combating hate-groups they counter-protest with equal but opposite zeal, often proactively engaging their quarry in some circumstances (thus instigating violence).
    Based on what specific events that have been recognized in this way anywhere?

Though the modern incarnation of Antifa-styled groups is varied in terms of political extractions and demographics, they can generally be traced to Nazi Germany and Anti-Fascist Action, a militant group founded in the 1980's in the United Kingdom.
    Well yes, I am aware of this but you connecting the dots really requires a lot more information because even according to this quote you know you are being non specific by saying Antifa-Styles groups.

Given the autonomous nature of the various Antifa groups it would be difficult to pin them down to any one ideology, I wouldn't go so far as to call them a terrorist movement but I also believe the overall results of their actions significantly muddy the waters when it comes to identifying bad actors in more violent protests or gatherings of hate-groups such as the KKK or neo-Nazi movements.
    So they are the Borg, See I have no problem viewing them as a threat or even terrorist should EVIDENCE provided along with rational reasoning.

The rise of Antifa seems more to me a symptom of the rampant polarization the US is facing in this day and age, with the utter breakdown of communication and/or reconciliation as both sides of the political spectrum retreat ever deeper into their own echo-chambers.
    This is called conjecture it is also not evidence or proof, I am very much in what YOU would call an echo-chamber because I literally don't give time or day to stupid ideologies and centuries old bullshit and threats such as Alt-Right Neo Nazi's represent, however. Until just this moment, I didn't know I was already in Antifa or a terrorist.

Some have said that the rise of hate-groups such as the KKK and neo-Nazis is itself a response to Antifa, or vice-versa, but I think the truth of the matter is that both "sides" feed off of one another in a painful feedback loop of violence that will eventually lead to the very atrocities the more moderate core of society wishes desperately to avoid.
    Green light at a traffic stop means go, you saying it means stop doesn't change the fact you are fucking wrong, and both of us wouldn't be right regardless to who is saying the green light means stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    This is like going back a few years and completely swapping posters. Labeling a whole group based on overall apparent view and demanding specific examples of known group affiliated members.

In the case then, the average outsider only had the vocal complaints of one side decrying the group and nothing like... video footage courtesy of the mainstream media (not weird guys no one speaks of seriously, teh big names).

MS can keep staying willfully ignorant if they like, but don't to hate the information that comes back when specifically asking for it.
    This isn't fucking information this is conspiracy theory nonsense at best that has littered Gen OT for about the last week, so I am just at least trying to ask about it, since we know THIS isn't an echo chamber even though, these responses would suggest otherwise.

COME ON OUT ANTIFA, your game is up!

I mean is this the HQ lots of Antifa really must exist here to be informed this much LOL

That is an opinion, and My opinion is that you are wrong, Racist ideology has never lost power, it just loosened it's grip.

But hey I am a terrorist
    i didn't say all the left, i said a lot. sam harris, richard dawkins, bill maher, these people are left leaning without wanting to be authoritarians. i agree mostly with everything they have to say. mostly, at least.

i am much more optimistic on this particular issue. racism is done for, i have no doubts it will never gain true power again. though i am annoyed by the resistance to being post-racial that i see from some on the left, saying that being a post-racial society is bad. your race is literally absolutely meaningless, we shouldn't care about it anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Based on what exactly, that can be independently verified or direct from this source even so far you are describing fantasy.
    The description are sourced in the BBC, CNN, and The Economist exposes on the Antifa movement.

Based on what specific events that have been recognized in this way anywhere?
    The same sources above all reference a distinct willingness to answer violence with violence, even proactively if a given group deems it necessary.

Well yes, I am aware of this but you connecting the dots really requires a lot more information because even according to this quote you know you are being non specific by saying Antifa-Styles groups.
    The essential nature of Antifa groups are non-specific, so it's really the only way to make such a reference or connection. Their autonomous nature and lack of answer to any kind of central authority implies that the various groups in a given situation can act very differently regardless of the opposition groups present.

So they are the Borg, See I have no problem viewing them as a threat or even terrorist should EVIDENCE provided along with rational reasoning.
    I don't know what this means.

This is called conjecture it is also not evidence or proof, I am very much in what YOU would call an echo-chamber because I literally don't give time or day to stupid ideologies and centuries old bullshit and threats such as Alt-Right Neo Nazi's represent, however. Until just this moment, I didn't know I was already in Antifa or a terrorist.
    "Seems to me" would imply conjecture or speculation on my part - so yes, it is neither evidence nor proof as I'm not making any kind of claim, I'm stating my opinion. I also said nothing about your status in any way, and I also explicitly said that I didn't think Antifa in general were terrorists - I only said that I felt answering violence with violence was wrongheaded, and I continue to believe that to be true.

Green light at a traffic stop means go, you saying it means stop doesn't change the fact you are fucking wrong, and both of us wouldn't be right regardless to who is saying the green light means stop.
    That statement means nothing in context - I don't what you're trying to relate or imply. Am I wrong about what Antifa is, about the symptoms that have brought it into prominence, or about my opinion about either of those things?
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Good bunch of lads lasses and everyone in between who just want to smash fascism

10+ Year Old Account
    i didn't say all the left, i said a lot. sam harris, richard dawkins, bill maher, these people are left leaning without wanting to be authoritarians. i agree mostly with everything they have to say. mostly, at least.
    Well between you and me I don't agree with Same Harris, Richard Dawkins or Bill Maher, and happen to think SH, and RD are racist along with a few other personal problems. So not sure which one of us is more leftest now or the terrorist. Oh maybe both guess you better come along we have to find this meeting of our masters.

i am much more optimistic on this particular issue. racism is done for, i have no doubts it will never gain true power again. though i am annoyed by the resistance to being post-racial that i see from some on the left, saying that being a post-racial society is bad. your race is literally absolutely meaningless, we shouldn't care about it anymore.
    I am not pessimistic for the same reason I am not optimistic, they are both paradigms predicated on a flawed understanding of reality. Actual work and effort determines outcome as much can be vs visions based on emotion.

Race exist, we are different and we are the same and in the eyes of the law, and socially that should provide us all equal footing, and opprotunity where merit regardless of environment demonstrates progress.

- - - Updated - - -

The description are sourced in the BBC, CNN, and The Economist exposes on the Antifa movement.
    Well I watched it somewhere isn't exactly what I meant by evidence or proof of anything but it appears I have some of your material to go through.

The same sources above all reference a distinct willingness to answer violence with violence, even proactively if a given group deems it necessary.
    Ok I will check out the links

The essential nature of Antifa groups are non-specific, so it's really the only way to make such a reference or connection. Their autonomous nature and lack of answer to any kind of central authority implies that the various groups in a given situation can act very differently regardless of the opposition groups present.
    I will be honest, I had some instincts about Antifa for a bit, but I like to actually have real information to make an informed judgement, but thus far they sound pretty stupid, and not dangerous anymore than say Juggalos

I don't know what this means.
    Thus far the rationale behind Antifa is to equate them as pathetic skinny jeans wearing brats to a dangerous threat, terrorist even that operate like The Borg.

"Seems to me" would imply conjecture or speculation on my part - so yes, it is neither evidence nor proof as I'm not making any kind of claim, I'm stating my opinion. I also said nothing about your status in any way, and I also explicitly said that I didn't think Antifa in general were terrorists - I only said that I felt answering violence with violence was wrongheaded, and I continue to believe that to be true

Nothing wrong with an opinion, just trying to isolate where it comes from because if something is a threat or dangerous I like to separate fact from fiction. NO I don't think they are terrorist either, but considering there doesn't even seem to be any to ask about it especially here, that doesn't same much.

But who the hell knows maybe I am not left enough, I don't have the decoder ring, or maybe they don't like Mall Security LOL!

That statement means nothing in context - I don't what you're trying to relate or imply. Am I wrong about what Antifa is, about the symptoms that have brought it into prominence, or about my opinion about either of those things?
    I don't know I am not Antifa but I would at least like to hear from opposing ideas, especially new ones, I never heard from, and so far I just feel like it's a ghost at best. Something you only see if you believe

But I got some of your sources to provided.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I will be honest, I had some instincts about Antifa for a bit, but I like to actually have real information to make an informed judgement, but thus far they sound pretty stupid, and not dangerous anymore than say Juggalos
    I wouldn't call them dangerous either, really; the philosophy of answering violence with violence and promoting escalation is really the most dangerous part of Antifa's overall presence. They could *become* dangerous in the future, of course, and in doing so will increase the danger of the groups they traditionally oppose (who, by their nature, will likely always seek to be further along on the violence curve). It's a no-win scenario for anyone caught between the two polarized groups.

Thus far the rationale behind Antifa is to equate them as pathetic skinny jeans wearing brats to a dangerous threat, terrorist even that operate like The Borg.
    No idea on that score - the modern incarnations of Antifa seem to emulate Anonymous in real space, in many ways, seeking to act as a collective and banking on the relative security of anonymity.

Nothing wrong with an opinion, just trying to isolate where it comes from because if something is a threat or dangerous I like to separate fact from fiction. NO I don't think they are terrorist either, but considering there doesn't even seem to be any to ask about it especially here, that doesn't same much.

But who the hell knows maybe I am not left enough, I don't have the decoder ring, or maybe they don't like Mall Security LOL!

I don't know I am not Antifa but I would at least like to hear from opposing ideas, especially new ones, I never heard from, and so far I just feel like it's a ghost at best. Something you only see if you believe

But I got some of your sources to provided.
    The issue with decoding Antifa's goals or justifications, as I see it, would be in which specific group you're addressing. Without any kind of hierarchy you can't be sure of how extreme or "proactive" a given Antifa group will be. Some of them are entirely non-violent while still actively confrontational, trying to form a wedge or wall to prevent their opposition from being able to mobilize effectively. Others will indulge in limited violence if threatened - responding to hostility with equal but opposite force. Still other groups may be hostile from the word "go," expecting the same treatment from any opposing groups and acting accordingly. You won't really know which type of Antifa group you'll encounter until well after the scenario in question.

They are definitely currently outnumbered by their opposite numbers (e.g. "alt right," white supremacist, or neo-Nazi organizations), but those dynamics are likely to change as the gulfs in society grow. The frequency in violent confrontations will also increase accordingly, which is bad news for anyone caught in the middle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't call them dangerous either, really; the philosophy of answering violence with violence and promoting escalation is really the most dangerous part of Antifa's overall presence. They could *become* dangerous in the future, of course, and in doing so will increase the danger of the groups they traditionally oppose (who, by their nature, will likely always seek to be further along on the violence curve). It's a no-win scenario for anyone caught between the two polarized groups.
    So far from what I am reading from your links, is a lot of what I had already known, which is exactly why I don't take Antifa or the boogieman thing about them seriously more specifically looks like in at least the first link you sent me it shows them being dismantled by the Nazi Party after a right of Right Wing Fascism.

Seems that scapegoating AntiFa is a tradition, with the right wing, like Alt-Right.

I mean I would join if there seemed to be some rationale or method to their madness, but as a whole they seem more like a smoke screen, and what else I have been able to find, they range anywhere from Alt Left Bernie Bros, to Alt Right Neo Nazi's Haha and the only trace I found of them has made them almost indistinguishable, from the Alt-Right in general.

http://idavox.com/ This is one of the groups associated with Antifa Daryl L. Jenkins seems to be the spokes person, and near as I can tell is this is a LOOSELY based Anti-Racism site and aside from an Anti-fa hat and pegging for Donations, there really doesn't seem to be they do anything else, besides provide information on protest marches and information on how to counter racism, sure the hell doesn't seem sophisticated or a large group and the leaders has a following on Twitter of 5000 And he is in the Philadelphia.

This is https://altright.com/ Richard Spenser has shit pretty much thanking Trumpsters as patriots and specifically talking about white identity as it relates to fucking The Terminator FFS, and there is explicit shit on their telling exactly what they are about and it has ZERO to do with anything but hate, and advocating violence.

Richard Spencer has about 54 thousand followers on Twitter.

Yeah over all the links you provided talk about Berkley Antifa's past in 1930's germany and that's about it.

While it can be difficult to distinguish Antifa activists from other protesters, some dress head to toe in black. Members call this the "Black Bloc."
    Learned this so there is that, I guess they are the same thing although this is CNN's reporting and nothing from anybody a part of this said Antifa group.

No idea on that score - the modern incarnations of Antifa seem to emulate Anonymous in real space, in many ways, seeking to act as a collective and banking on the relative security of anonymity.
    Considering they don't even exist and the best I could find are twitter accounts most of which are trolls posing at Antifa, this mostly seems like a bunch of made up bullshit.

The issue with decoding Antifa's goals or justifications, as I see it, would be in which specific group you're addressing. Without any kind of hierarchy you can't be sure of how extreme or "proactive" a given Antifa group will be. Some of them are entirely non-violent while still actively confrontational, trying to form a wedge or wall to prevent their opposition from being able to mobilize effectively. Others will indulge in limited violence if threatened - responding to hostility with equal but opposite force. Still other groups may be hostile from the word "go," expecting the same treatment from any opposing groups and acting accordingly. You won't really know which type of Antifa group you'll encounter until well after the scenario in question.

They are definitely currently outnumbered by their opposite numbers (e.g. "alt right," white supremacist, or neo-Nazi organizations), but those dynamics are likely to change as the gulfs in society grow. The frequency in violent confrontations will also increase accordingly, which is bad news for anyone caught in the middle.
    In the time that I have been writing this I have finished going through the links, yeah sorry but those sources didn't tell me anything new or legitimate about this supposed threat.

I am not saying they aren't a threat but so far there is no evidence of them except people that happen to counter protest NONE of which actually have resulted in the deaths of anyone specifically directed or otherwise.

Antifaschistische Aktion was a 1930s outgrowth of the Communist Party that fought fascists (the nascent Nazi movement) in the streets of the Weimar Republic. The term has occasionally resurfaced in Germany particularly in the 80s and 90s I think?

"Antifa" in the modern internet sense is a right wing boogeyman. It is not one movement or group of people but more of a buzzword for any opposing group. It is a frequent target of far right propaganda and false flag sites attempting to smear anyone they don't like. Example:

Far-right smear campaign against Antifa exposed by Bellingcat

Far-right activists are using fake Twitter accounts and images of battered women to smear anti-fascist groups in the US, an online investigation has revealed.
    The online campaign is using fake Antifa (an umbrella term for anti-fascist protestors) Twitter accounts to claim anti-fascists promote physically abusing women who support US President Donald Trump or white supremacy.
    Researcher Eliot Higgins of website Bellingcat found evidence that the campaign is being orchestrated on internet messageboard 4Chan by far-right sympathisers.
    One image shows the slogan "53% of white women voted for Trump, 53% of white women should look like this", above a photograph of a woman with a bruised and cut face and an anti-fascist symbol.
    The woman pictured is actually British actress Anna Friel and the photograph was taken for a Women's Aid anti-domestic violence campaign in 2007.
    The images first started circulating on social media late on 23 August with hashtags #PunchNazis, #MakeRacistsAfraidAgain and #BashTheFash.
    Accounts appearing to belong to anti-fascist groups tweeted the memes, calling on activists to physically attack women who voted for Trump.

Prominent far-right individuals such as Joseph Paul Watson also retweeted the memes.
    Twitter account @RockMountAntifa, claiming to be an anti-fascist group in Utah, tweeted 29 of these images in four hours.
    "She said she was right-wing, so I gave her a left hook," one read.
    However, the account shows tell-tale signs of being fake: The account was only created this month and its first tweet was on 24 August, while the only tweets posted were the 29 images.
    Eliot Higgins, who traced evidence of chemical weapons use in Syria, found evidence the anti-Antifa campaign was organised on 4Chan, which has a reputation for acting as a meeting place for alt-right groups, and runs a "politically incorrect" board with extreme racist and homophobic comments.
    Mr Higgins posted a screenshot of a call to action on the message board, which encouraged far-right sympathisers to search online for images of domestic violence, add their own slogan such as "She deserves it for being a Nazi," then post them on social media using pre-determined hashtags.

The campaign appears to aim to discredit Antifa groups at a time of heightened tension in the United States after 32-year-old Heather Heyer was killed when protesting against a far-right march in Charlottesville last week.
    Following the march, US President Donald Trump accused left-wing groups of being as equally to blame as far-right protestors for the violence, drawing widespread condemnation for equating the two.
    Mr Higgins told the BBC the campaign was "pretty clumsy", with obvious signs of being orchestrated.
    "Many of the accounts tweeting the images were clearly made in the last ten hours and had very few followers," Mr Higgins explained.
    "This was a transparent and quite pathetic attempt, but I wouldn't be surprised if white nationalist groups try to mount more sophisticated attacks in the future."
    http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41036631
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.