Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Seems more like somebody fatfingered something, IMO. Particularly since AFAIK most of the troll ones are currently in use, so there's no reason to do anything with them.
    They just filtered out "Zandalari" and "KulTiras", accidentally hitting those old files as well.

Man I couldn't disagree more with the negative comments on the Hearthstone song.

I thought it was awesome and hilarious. Like a Disney-esque little interlude on a Warcraft riff. Extremely well-designed and well-executed. The creative team should be proud.

14+8=23....blizzard-frost-dk-logic

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muadiib View Post
    I like that HS is whimsical, but to me it crossed the line into cringe.
    To me, it walked on the line which was just perfectly executed. I found it hilarious and after starting out with doubts where this was going I ended up loving it.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So have they given any indication about the whereabouts of Lord Jaraxxus, Eredar Lord of the Burning Legion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by javislaterlp View Post
    So we have twice the hints of Zandalar than from Kul'Tiras and people is going nuts for the latter? FFS GIVE ME ZANDALAR EVERY DAMN DAY
    Whynotboth.jpg

Seriously, if it's an island expansion, it would make a LOT of sense for us to see both Zandalar and Kul'Tiras (and Tel Abim and PLunder Isle and Lost Isles and etc. etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by triggered fridgekin View Post
    so have they given any indication about the whereabouts of lord jaraxxus, eredar lord of the burning legion?
    trifling gnome

So it is true that you will find 12 yo assholes complaining about everything on this forums, the HS video was really well made, fuck, I would love to see a blizz short film with those kind of animations, and asking for gore and blood on a card game is stupid to the point id retardness, HS is a card game within another game, it is not "Based" on WoW, so many people dont get the tabern and chill having a good game card idea, they just want some fucking gore, go play some shadow warrior for Christ's sake.

lol, love that Carbot vid.

The troll raid to end all troll raids.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grmmppff View Post
    being unable to do simple Math - Forum-Hater-Logic

People need to chill over the HS cinematic, damn. Try to incorporate any sort of charm or fun into something and people jump on it like it's going to turn their game into Hello Kitty.

It's okay to just not like it, but people on the forums (I know, I know) think this is a sign the Warcraft name is becoming childish. Learn to have some fun, jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Not A Cat View Post
    People need to chill over the HS cinematic, damn. Try to incorporate any sort of charm or fun into something and people jump on it like it's going to turn their game into Hello Kitty.

It's okay to just not like it, but people on the forums (I know, I know) think this is a sign the Warcraft name is becoming childish. Learn to have some fun, jeez.
    I personally thought the cinematic was very well made and pretty good overall, but what did they incorporate fun into? The game is still the same, it hasn't changed anything, it was a completely stand alone cinematic that has almost exclusively nothing to do with the actual game.

Other than the innkeeper basically none of those characters appear in the game. The theme of the game is nothing like the trailer, the game play has nothing to do with whimsy or adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    I personally thought the cinematic was very well made and pretty good overall, but what did they incorporate fun into? The game is still the same, it hasn't changed anything, it was a completely stand alone cinematic that has almost exclusively nothing to do with the actual game.

Other than the innkeeper basically none of those characters appear in the game. The theme of the game is nothing like the trailer, the game play has nothing to do with whimsy or adventure.
    I disagree, the theme is definitely whimsical and fun. The setting, which includes the music, backgrounds, and voice lines play a part in that. They set up a setting in an inn full of people having fun and enjoying themselves. The gameplay just involves a card game, but that's different from the theme.

It's not like MTG where the universe doesn't know it's a card game. Hearthstone is literally a card game in the Warcraft Universe and is considered a fun thing to do between adventures. I think the cinematic was accurate in its portrayal.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

I'm shocked there are still people using XP and Vista!!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by javislaterlp View Post
    So we have twice the hints of Zandalar than from Kul'Tiras and people is going nuts for the latter? FFS GIVE ME ZANDALAR EVERY DAMN DAY
    Why not both? Personally, for next expansion I expect raid tiers to look like this: Zandalar (7 bosses) -> Kul Tiras (10 bosses) -> Nazjatar (9-10 bosses) -> Nyalotha (10-11 bosses).

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love more troll stuff.

Troll race best race.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Troll Raid and Kul tiras things being removed?....

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    I'm shocked there are still people using XP and Vista!!
    Not much. Market share combined is at just under 5%.

Imagine someone will find a way to hold Blizzard at fault for this though.

Quote Originally Posted by Grmmppff View Post
    100 + 8% = 108 + 14% = 123.12 that is a 23% increase overall
    Last edited by lb; 2017-08-25 at 07:01 PM.