Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    People are justified in doing whatever they want to a paramilitary group openly carrying weapons and displaying swastikas.

A better solution would have been of course for the police to do their job and not capitulate their authority to a far right group, then people wouldn't have to defend themselves.
    So I can punch BLM if I want then right? It would be justified since a lot of their leadership and supporters openly speak about white genocide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Do you believe punching them will make them go away?.
    No, but that is not my point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    It's not a strawman. They never implied you said it.

Then it has nothing to do with what I posted.
    Which is it?

- - - Updated - - -

So I can punch BLM if I want then right? It would be justified since a lot of their leadership and supporters openly speak about white genocide.
    If BLM was actually an ideology that supports the genocide of whites.

Last I checked they are it just isn't mentioned in the news. Bikelock guy was a high profile case of this.

Do you believe punching them will make them go away?

0:12-1:30 Violence doesn't work.
    It worked in WWII.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Yes you are saying that.

You just don't have the courage to admit it, so we get tangential deflection and distraction signifying obvious deception.

Play the victim less, people might at least respect your conviction.
    And you just want to attack someone rather than talk about the topic at hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    It worked in WWII.
    Foreign threat vs domestic threat.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Nazis are bad. Identify them.

Antifa may be bad if they do something worse than beat up Nazis. We'll hold fire on that.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    No, it wouldn't. You still don't understand what fighting intolerance is about. Fighting intolerance means you're intolerant of intolerant people. BLM is not that.

Does WWII ring a bell? Neo-nazi. We killed all of them last time they rose up. Why do you want to tolerate their hate now?

- - - Updated - - -

Foreign threat vs domestic threat.
    Nope. Try again. Unless you don't understand the phrase "world domination".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    If BLM was actually an ideology that supports the genocide of whites.
    Thank you. Totally stealing that sentence for future use. Will pay royalties if necessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Nope. Try again. Unless you don't understand the phrase "world domination".
    Do you really think that the Neo-Nazis are capable of even becoming remotely close of a threat that Nazis were in the 20th century?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do you really think that the Neo-Nazis are capable of even becoming remotely close of a threat that Nazis were in the 20th century?
    Do you really want to take the chance that they could? We just elected a president who at least tacitly supports them. No way I risk Nazi Party Part Deux. We went to war on a global level once to kill them all - not sure why people are interested in their genocidal ideas now.
    Last edited by cubby; 2017-08-25 at 09:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they don't fucking exist?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Because they don't fucking exist?
    What/who doesn't exist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    What/who doesn't exist?
    Locked out FFS man read the god damn title thread!

Seriously man Santa clause, who/what is the subject of this thread?

Antifa man they haven't been people identifying Antifa members because they live as a figment in the imagination of racist trying to deflect Alt-Right Nazi's rallying to Unit Right.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    And people feeling justified in punching them because of their beliefs.
    Yeah, all those nazis who feel they are superior to someone because of the colour of their skin or where they were born, with all due resp.. fuck them.

Thinking you are superior to someone else doesn't get my respect. Freedom of speech only goes so far and when you are part of a cult that instills hatred and advocates death on people simply for having a different colour of skin or sexuality you don't diserve anything less than a punch in the face.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    It worked in WWII.
    Not really. Not only did it result in millions of deaths, both civilian and military, but it created the hotbeds of hate and conflict that created future wars and additional deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    This is a serious question. I'm not saying that what happened to the white supremacists was wrong, I'm just saying why is no one doing to all the people just destroying landmarks and then posting in your face pictures about it where they don't even bother to cover their face in any regard? This is the problem with America, the media picks a side and makes them look awful while ignoring news of what's going on with the other cultures. Right now the media is forcing a race war by only posting white people doing things and white people being racist. What about all the media attention of crowds of black people melting down a public statue?
    Simple....both antifa and kkk/extreme right are scum....but kkk/extreme right are just a tad worse...and they also have history of hanging black people, running people over, killing people they do not like etc. Comparing both is not doable. Both are extreme and assholes...but one has a rich violent history to it. So people will focus more on that. ( and antifa is closer to most people in way of thinking the the extreme right is( not allot but still a bit)

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is the reason. Nazi's and the like are evil. Anyone who is fighting against them and their ideas is a hero. Unless you happen to be a nazi or support Nazism.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Do you really want to take the chance that they could? We just elected a president who at least tacitly supports them. No way I risk Nazi Party Part Deux. We went to war on a global level once to kill them all - not sure why people are interested in their genocidal ideas now.
    We also went to war multiple times to kill far, far more communists.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Yeah, all those nazis who feel they are superior to someone because of the colour of their skin or where they were born, with all due resp.. fuck them.

Thinking you are superior to someone else doesn't get my respect. Freedom of speech only goes so far and when you are part of a cult that instills hatred and advocates death on people simply for having a different colour of skin or sexuality you don't diserve anything less than a punch in the face.
    For sure. I've seen those videos of Nazis throwing gays off of roofs and beheading women in the streets for not following their laws good enough. Their counterparts in this country deserve all the beat downs the world wants to hand out to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Here is the reason. Nazi's and the like are evil. Anyone who is fighting against them and their ideas is a hero. Unless you happen to be a nazi or support Nazism.
    Or you're an idiot and start labeling people who have nothing to do with Nazism as Nazis which already happens.

I'm sure all the neck beards over at 4chan will be right on it after they're done trolling Shia LeBoufe.