Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just go as high as you can, same as normal. The AP still scales with how high you go, and you might as well

Deleted
    I haven't really done much dungeoneering in Legion as I get sick and tired of them pretty quickly. Am I going to be able to do a +15 at 917 ilvl this week before they up difficulty again next week? I'd like that artifact tint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmouser View Post
    Since in 7.3, +10 will be the new max ilvl should we only strive for a +10 or +11 this week to get that 935 item next week?
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...65940539138049

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    I haven't really done much dungeoneering in Legion as I get sick and tired of them pretty quickly. Am I going to be able to do a +15 at 917 ilvl this week before they up difficulty again next week? I'd like that artifact tint.
    Definitly possible with that ilvl. The thing in question is if there's a group that will take you. I had to push my own key (make my own groups) to +15 in time so i got the achievement. Once i had it it was way easier getting into other +15 groups.

So it depends on you i guess. If you are willing to invest time and make your own groups you could do it. Or you are luky and able to find another group that will take you.

Or if you have enough gold you could get yourself a boost group i guess if you don't want to put effort into it.

It doesn't really matter, a +15 is trivial. Just do a +15.

yeah if your fake ilvl is high enough they will invite and assuming you can do close to 1 mil dps. If you have to do it in time it might be easier just to buy a boost

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I'm sure we will get a blue post / twitter response to this topic somewhere this week like always. For AP I guess its still best to do highest possible. I'll do atleast 21 maybe higher.
    of course you will. lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    It doesn't really matter, a +15 is trivial. Just do a +15.
    Of all people doing mythic+ I think like.. 1% have finished a +15.. so if thats trivial then so is earning 1million dollars a year :P.
    Last edited by mmocbaa799c850; 2017-08-25 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by j0ust View Post
    of course you will. lol.
    Allready did 21 (Lower Kara) yesterday. Got 22 Cathredral key in bag too, dont think its doable in time though, never was done before in time but still counts for weekly so I will still do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Allready did 21 (Lower Kara) yesterday. Got 22 Cathredral key in bag too, dont think its doable in time though, never was done before in time but still counts for weekly so I will still do it.
    Try to push it to +25, for WF lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lanzal View Post
    Of all people doing mythic+ I think like.. 1% have finished a +15.. so if thats trivial then so is earning 1million dollars a year :P.
    A +15 is easier than normal ToS, so of course this is false.

This is probably true, I think the there is mythology about how difficult mythic+ is atm, pun intended.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh depends. A 915-920 group can faceroll normal TOS if they have the faintest understanding of mechanics. But the same ilvl grp of players can get destroyed on a 15 key depending on dungeon and affixes
    Last edited by dirtybrew; 2017-08-25 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrew View Post
    Eh depends. A 915-920 group can faceroll normal TOS if they have the faintest understanding of mechanics. But the same ilvl grp of players can get destroyed on a 15 key depending on dungeon and affixes
    The only case a 15 is slightly difficult is a tyrannical week (+necrotic with low DPS and a bad tank) on pre-nerf Upper/Cath, or teeming/fortified Lower. Get a Maw/EoA/BRH/DT and just faceroll it, regardless of affixes. With the DPS you have at 915 (~1 million overall pretty easily) you can make short work of a +15, even 2-3 chest pretty easily.

That said, this week's affixes are among the easiest, and every +15 key should be easily doable at 915 (or even 905 if played well). Just go AoE and pull big, kite the packs out of sanguine, and have people eat Fighter Chow so they don't die to grievous between pulls. At worst you'll lose some time to sanguine, but finishing shouldn't be a concern.

Quote Originally Posted by SFBayGamer View Post
    This is probably true, I think the there is mythology about how difficult mythic+ is atm, pun intended.
    It has everything to do with people pulling a fraction of their spec's potential, having no understanding of mechanics (because they don't really matter at all until ~18 on any affix), and tanks being bad at tanking.

They start feeling pretty good at +20, and +22 are pretty hard at current gear levels (and the 1-shots on 23/24s will likely remain 1-shots even in Argus gear due to how slowly our HP scales relative to M+ damage). They do get pretty hard, but +15s definitely aren't very difficult. When I do pug keys I see people in 920 gear pulling like 500-600k overall which is horrendous.
    Last edited by BiggestNoob; 2017-08-25 at 07:41 PM.

DPS requirement for a 15 is much higher than ToS normal.
    Last edited by harruin; 2017-08-26 at 03:27 PM.

Dunno how people are saying the affixes this week are easy. Grievous requires a competent healer that knows what they're doing. Sanguine is really difificult on some dungeons where space is really tight and mob refuse to move like Lower kara/Maw/BRH
    Last edited by dirtybrew; 2017-08-26 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrew View Post
    Dunno how people are saying the affixes this week are easy. Grievous requires a competent healer that knows what they're doing. Sanguine is really difificult on some dungeons where space is really tight and mob refuse to move like Lower kara/Maw/BRH
    Grievous is only an issue if your healer can barely break 400k HPS and if people stand in shit. Sanguine is never an issue because the easy mobs that drop it can be kited as they die so stationary ones aren't in it.

400k isn't the floor for "competent" it's borderline AFK even at 880.

Quote Originally Posted by harruin View Post
    DPS requirement for a 15 is much higher than ToS normal.
    Yea, that comment is a joke. TOS normal is an absolute joke compared to a +15. Even on heroic the only things comparable to a +15 would be Avatar and KJ at best and maybe not even that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Yea, that comment is a joke. TOS normal is an absolute joke compared to a +15. Even on heroic the only things comparable to a +15 would be Avatar and KJ at best and maybe not even that.
    You severely overestimate the difficulty of a +15.

You severely overestimate the difficulty of a +15.
    No, you severely underestimate things that flat out 1 shot you on tyranical or fortified without enough ilvl. No such things exist in TOS normal or heroic at all and the dps checks are an absolute joke in comparison to tyranical bosses.