7.3 Changes NOT Done

Class Hall Quartermaster gear level requirements changed to 101 and unlocked at 101.

I mean your easing everything else, and by now players are well over 900 .. Let us have some fun on lats??

WQ gear is account bound.

Nethershard gear is account bound.

7+ Year Old Account
    What exactly are you getting at?
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

I'm not sure either, but it could be interesting!

10+ Year Old Account
    Medication is not helping it seems...
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

I feel like it's trying to communicate with us.

Instead of mocking the OP you guys could at least think a little about what is he trying to say.

I agree with him, easier acces to end-game(making WQuest gear account-bound and making class hall order being available straight away at level 101) would liven up altoholics(I'm not one, but I have one Alt, which was pain to gearing up and doing once again the class hall campaign and other quests).

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Instead of mocking the OP you guys could at least think a little about what is he trying to say.

I agree with him, easier acces to end-game(making WQuest gear account-bound and making class hall order being available straight away at level 101) would liven up altoholics(I'm not one, but I have one Alt, which was pain to gearing up and doing once again the class hall campaign and other quests).
    It doesn't matter really. If you want challenge, then don't buy the gear given at 101, and don't send any nethershard gear or wq gear from your main to your alt.

On the other hand, there'll be a quite a few returning players for 7.3 and blizzard has predict that. You can't have them go through the pain of doing WQ's then some Broken isle then going to argus. Blizz wants to get them to argus straight away as soon as they ding. The ilvl is increased to 950 and I'd say minimum ilvl for surviving around argus would be 900, so I don't see any problem with blizzard wanting a person as soon as he hits 110 to be able to go to 880-900 ilvl quickly so he can join the argus area.

Again buying items and selling stuff is completely optional. If you wanted so and had to spend 3-4m gold you could build a brand new character with 860ilvl straight of AH.

[QUOTE=Cempa;47111307]Class Hall Quartermaster gear level requirements changed to 101 and unlocked at 101.

I mean your easing everything else, and by now players are well over 900 .. Let us have some fun on lats??

Nethershard gear is account bound.[/
    QUOTE]

A little too little a little too late, would've been nice if it was like this when it mattered. But it's cool they are putting things in like this for those joining the xpac now.

[QUOTE=slime;47113198]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Class Hall Quartermaster gear level requirements changed to 101 and unlocked at 101.

Nethershard gear is account bound.[/
    QUOTE]

A little too little a little too late, would've been nice if it was like this when it mattered. But it's cool they are putting things in like this for those joining the xpac now.
    It literally never mattered though.

You are probably right with WQ gear not mattering ever, but I definitely got some high ilvl shard gear I would've sent to alts, that on my main got vendored.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    It doesn't matter really. If you want challenge, then don't buy the gear given at 101, and don't send any nethershard gear or wq gear from your main to your alt.

On the other hand, there'll be a quite a few returning players for 7.3 and blizzard has predict that. You can't have them go through the pain of doing WQ's then some Broken isle then going to argus. Blizz wants to get them to argus straight away as soon as they ding. The ilvl is increased to 950 and I'd say minimum ilvl for surviving around argus would be 900, so I don't see any problem with blizzard wanting a person as soon as he hits 110 to be able to go to 880-900 ilvl quickly so he can join the argus area.

Again buying items and selling stuff is completely optional. If you wanted so and had to spend 3-4m gold you could build a brand new character with 860ilvl straight of AH.
    Is that comment pointed towards me? Because I said exactly the same thing - to let everyone who's coming back get easier acces to the end game.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whilst I don't agree with World Quest gear being Account Bound I do think the Class Hall sets need to unlock sooner. Even with the Broken Shore RNG tokens to upgrade gear those sets were completely garbage, the only two items of note I remember using were the Helm (As soon as 110) and the Belt (First AP token). I think they should make the unlocks for the set account wide (Exalted with Nightfallen, do all dungeons etc). I'm not 100% sure about allowing before 110, but then again you can get crafted legendaries at 101. Maybe stage it out, give parts at 102, 106 and 110 and allow it to upgrade to 850 for next to nothing.

I don't have a problem with making Nethershard 850 tokens account wide either. It's next to nothing in terms of what you can get in 7.3. However, I have noticed the Nethershard Vendor on the PTR now sell items to buff your Followers to 880 ilvl and also a token to instantly give 6k exp to a follower. The Exp is pricey but its a nice option.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Wq and nethershard gear account bound would be terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post

BoE's could drop from WQ's at the start, can you not remember what a shitshow that was? WQ's are a buffer to your current ilvl while gearing, until you are in the end game WQ upgrades are always a possibility. I don't get why people complain about gearing, you can get upto 900 within a day or two with nethershards / WQ and dungeons.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    880 Argus "nethershard" gear IS account bound, for the new currency.

I would like class hall set requirements to be lowered, as the 870 upgrade tokens were far too rare, taking weeks to get like a few of them, and by then 870 gear was useless...
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-08-27 at 12:12 PM.