Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    How many members of antifa advocate mass genocide of everyone who isn't white again ?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why are people still trying to equate antifa with nazis and white supremacists, as being equally bad? To start facism, nazism, and white supremacy are bad generally since they are a political belief in dictatorship and racial bigotry, which the vast majority of people agree are not good things. Antifa is simply opposition to that. So even just at a basic moral level they are not remotely comparable.

More importantly, antifa were far less violent than the nazis and white supremecists at Charlottesville. Antifa didn't drive a car into a crowd of nazis and kill 1 and injure 19 people. A black man was also beaten in a parking garage by 4 neo-nazis and almost killed. Then you had nazis and alt-right sites complaining that the antifa were just as bad because a few of them got pushed down or pepper sprayed. The nazis were outnumbered about 100 to 1 by the antifa, so if the antifa were actually equally as bad as the alt-right claimed every single one of them probably would have ended up in the hospital. Seems like they are just hoping someone from the antifa does really do something bad to try to support their argument equating them, and until that happens they'll keep pushing the line even though it isn't true and they know some people won't fact check and will buy into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Was that an actual, confirmed, member of Antifa?
    Think he is trying to say it was a BLM member and he wasn't even that. He was removed from BLM for being TOO RADICAL. There were BLM members that were saving cops on the day the shooting happened. But Spectral casually ignores that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Nah, BLM and former NBP.
    He was not.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_s...olice_officers
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_s...fficers#Motive

Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    It worked in WWII.
    Obviously not to well as there still around :P

But seriously, you can't equate WWII nazi to now.... its a silly comparison.

But using it.... if The Nazi's during WWII and Hiltler had not invaded any other countries are start a war then they would have
    been left alone, WWII would not have started just because they were Nazi's....
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Antifa/Communists and Nazis are two sides of the same authoritarian coin. There is no place for either in a free society.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    Why are people still trying to equate antifa with nazis and white supremacists, as being equally bad?
    It's because the far right are mostly sheep and they get all their talking points from far-right media. This is why these idiots all believe Obama is a muslim still and that millions of illegals voted in 2016.

And a lot of them play wow because if wow takes a lot of time away from things like socializing with different kinds of people or reading books. The whole Trump "conservative" world view blames other people (i.e. non-white, educated, "establishment" people) for their problems. Lots of people who play WOW are a part of this movement because they are lazy, helpless people that don't do obvious things to improve their life like work harder or getting a degree. They just keep playing WOW and playing video games and spreading unfunny pepe memes across Discord.

It is so sad and pathetic.
    Last edited by DevilsAdvocate; 2017-08-27 at 06:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    Why are people still trying to equate antifa with nazis and white supremacists, as being equally bad? To start facism, nazism, and white supremacy are bad generally since they are a political belief in dictatorship and racial bigotry, which the vast majority of people agree are not good things. Antifa is simply opposition to that. So even just at a basic moral level they are not remotely comparable.

More importantly, antifa were far less violent than the nazis and white supremecists at Charlottesville. Antifa didn't drive a car into a crowd of nazis and kill 1 and injure 19 people. A black man was also beaten in a parking garage by 4 neo-nazis and almost killed. Then you had nazis and alt-right sites complaining that the antifa were just as bad because a few of them got pushed down or pepper sprayed. The nazis were outnumbered about 100 to 1 by the antifa, so if the antifa were actually equally as bad as the alt-right claimed every single one of them probably would have ended up in the hospital. Seems like they are just hoping someone from the antifa does really do something bad to try to support their argument equating them, and until that happens they'll keep pushing the line even though it isn't true and they know some people won't fact check and will buy into it.
    I'd give up if I were you. Oh, you are 100% right, but as we saw after the Charlotteville thread, this forum is crawling with people who either hate everyone on the Left so much that they will claim that it is "the Left's" fault even if Nazi's are torching infants on live TV, or genuinely support the Nazi / KKK / Alt-Right ideology to such a degree that they think whatever they do is justified. These posters are easy enough to spot, they are the ones who always pop in saying "But it's really the Left that made this happen", "But Antifa / BLM is worse", "Communism is worse than Fascism / Nazism" or my favourite: "Antifa / The Left are the REAL Fascists!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Think he is trying to say it was a BLM member and he wasn't even that. He was removed from BLM for being TOO RADICAL. There were BLM members that were saving cops on the day the shooting happened. But Spectral casually ignores that.
    Spectral ignoring facts.

I am SO surprised.

Huh?
    Chief Brown said that Johnson, who was black, was upset about recent police shootings and the Black Lives Matter movement, and "stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers."[6][7] A friend and former coworker of Johnson's described him as "always [being] distrustful of the police."[63]
    An investigation into his online activities uncovered his interest in black nationalist groups.[77] The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and news outlets reported that Johnson "liked" the Facebook pages of black nationalist organizations such as the New Black Panther Party (NBPP), Nation of Islam, and Black Riders Liberation Army, three groups which are listed by the SPLC as hate groups.[88] On Facebook, Johnson posted an angry and "disjointed" post against white people on July 2, several days before the attack.[89]
    I said BLM and former NBP. So he was not... what?

Huh?

I said BLM and former NBP. So he was not... what?
    Did you read the quote again? I will show you where you went wrong.

Chief Brown said that Johnson, who was black, was upset about recent police shootings and the Black Lives Matter movement
    He was upset at the police shootings AND BLM. Meaning he was not part of the BLM.

Reading comprehension is fucking hard apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Did you read the quote again? I will show you where you went wrong.

He was upset at the police shootings AND BLM. Meaning he was not part of the BLM.

Reading comprehension is fucking hard apparently.
    It actually blows my mind that this is your interpretation of the verbiage there. Whatever, I guess. Motivated reasoning is a hell of a drug.

It actually blows my mind that this is your interpretation of the verbiage there. Whatever, I guess. Motivated reasoning is a hell of a drug.
    No, being able to fucking read certainly fucking helps though.

BTW, folks, do you have yet an explanation about why a manifestation about preserving historical heritage of the USA somehow involved Waffen SS and Nazi flags ? (Few things are more Homer Simpsonesque than a dude with an Italian or Eastern Europe name screaming with foam in the mouth about ''the white race'' with this kind of regalia. Dudes, you were not in the white club in the KKK golden era, let alone in the aryan club)

That's even more ackward considering that the sizable German-American community of 1861-1865 was overwhelmingly FOR the Union.