Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    You mean the ad where they told the truth? That liberals control education and the media and use it to spread their insane views? Then they say that reasonable Americans should stand up to it. I am on full agreement and support the message.

Please lefties please, please start something. Please start it. The right will finish it. The left is the biggest threat the USA and the west as a whole has ever faced. The left, not Russia, not North Korea, etc are the single greatest threat there is. That is the truth.
    Yeah, finish it by putting that barrel in your mouth.

Infracted - Trolling
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2017-08-27 at 09:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Please show a reliable non-biased poll on specifically NRA membership that backs up your statement.
    CBS News and Pew Research Center.

I will assume that when @Orbitus said "bribes" he meant the NRA's record-breaking lobbying. If they were a company (they are not), they would have been the third biggest lobbying spending company in 2016. Perhaps "bribes" was a tad strong, but you're the one using fear-based slippery slopes, so it's kind of hypocritical for you to point it out.

- - - Updated - - -

This will clearly get the thread off track but Obamacare itself was the exact tactic we're talking about.
    And it's still being fought tooth and nail even as we speak. Further, the thing being restricted was the "right" to not have insurance, get sick, and go bankrupt. And you could still do it, you just had to pay a fine. It doesn't fit what you're talking about at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Antifa is pro communist. Communism and Fascism are equally terrible, as are all authoritarian ideologies. Antifa's values are incompatible with those of decent Americans who support liberty and freedom. Nazism has nothing at all to do with Republicans, despite the desires of the alt-right to mainstream themselves. Republicans are not interested in any authoritarianism, under any circumstance. It's completely ridiculous to think Nazi values could ever take hold among Republicans.
    No, ANTIFA is Anti-Fascism. That's it. That is like saying that the US during WW2 when they were at war against the Nazis made them Antifa.

Nazism has a lot to do with Republicans, they may have denounced them, well all but Trump, but they certainly need their votes to keep Republicans in office.

Republicans aren't interested in Authoritarianism? Are you on fucking crack? If they were like that, they wouldn't be asking for gay marriage bans, transgender bans, worried about what bathroom someone pisses in, and everything else.

You say that its completely ridiculous for Nazi values to take hold in Republicans, its just hilarious that ALL of the Nazis in this country, happen to be Republicans.

That's because a reliable poll that was done with any ounce of integrity or proper methodology was never conducted. Let's see, if you are a liberal and have a point to prove and someone calls you for a poll and you have the ability to self-identify as your political point to try to score an extra point would you do it? Of course you would.

It's the same thing as when people even in this forum claim to say, "even I'm black and I hate BLM" and shit like that. In the case of your polls, they were just enabled by shoddy methodology.
    So, Pew and Gallup aren't reliable polls? You are just as dense as Tijuana.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's because a reliable poll that was done with any ounce of integrity or proper methodology was never conducted. Let's see, if you are a liberal and have a point to prove and someone calls you for a poll and you have the ability to self-identify as your political point to try to score an extra point would you do it? Of course you would.

It's the same thing as when people even in this forum claim to say, "even I'm black and I hate BLM" and shit like that. In the case of your polls, they were just enabled by shoddy methodology.
    If everyone is a liar and wants nothing more than to score political points, why do you buy what the NRA is saying?

- - - Updated - - -

I love how you can make all of the connections against your opponents but not on your own side. Intellectually-flawed hypocrisy at it's finest.
    Pot, fucking kettle.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I love how you can make all of the connections against your opponents but not on your own side. Intellectually-flawed hypocrisy at it's finest.
    Except I can call out my side for their hypocrisy but you cannot. And neither can Republican congressmen and their supporters. If someone on my side of the aisle fucks something up, I will call them out for it and not defend them any way I fucking can like you are doing right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never was the one claiming that Republicans are free from the alt-right or authoritarianism or whatever they're fucking arguing about. If anything, I welcome the people who are willing to take the fight to the left, the same as the more hardcore leftists welcome the Antifa/etc. crowd.
    Never claiming but always calling out "the left" for not doing something you're also not doing is the height of hipocracy.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Nazism has a lot to do with Republicans, they may have denounced them, well all but Trump, but they certainly need their votes to keep Republicans in office.
    They really don't. Maybe some think they do -- Trump seems to be in that camp -- but American Nazis and the KKK are not exactly thick on the ground. They're whiny attention-grabbing white privileged cosplayers of the biggest losers of America's wars to date, but they are not that many in number.

SPLC says there are about 5 to 6 thousand KKK members and that's half the 1960's number. Oh, by the way, in the 1920's it was four percent of the population. FOUR. That's a big chunk. Now it's...um...one-tenth the size of Hoboken, New Jersey.

As you might think, it's much tougher to track down the number of American Nazis. That's because even American Nazis are embarrassed to say they're American Nazis most of the time. I'd be surprised if the number was any larger than KKK membership.

Putting both of these together, then multiplying by one hundred purely for the sake of hyperbole, gets you about a million people -- about twenty percent of the votes Trump still lost the popular vote by. (Hey, he brought it up today during a hurricane, I can do the same)

Racism in America is clearly a major problem, but there is zero to negative reason to coddle American Nazis and the KKK. A lot of politicians know that. That's why they condemned the hatred and bigotry that led to a cold-blooded murder surrounded by 19 assaults. But actual membership is not. Anyone in the GOP could tell them to shove their flaming crosses and swastika flags up their asses and lose a tiny fraction of votes for it.

- - - Updated - - -

That's because a reliable poll that was done with any ounce of integrity or proper methodology was never conducted.
    You were literally shown five.

You are clearly not interested in a reasonable debate. Ignored.

Hold on what, where in this thread or any other have I called out the left for that? I fully realize that the left is partly responsible for the enablement of Antifa/BLM/American communists just as much as the right does the alt-right/neo-nazis/white supremacists.

What I DID CALL OUT was a specific poster that tried to make it sound like the left was squeaky clean in all of our political turmoil and that the right was just inherently guilty.

lol

The American right thinks that Obama was a communist. This whining about communists in the US is idiotic at best.

No, ANTIFA is Anti-Fascism. That's it. That is like saying that the US during WW2 when they were at war against the Nazis made them Antifa.

Republicans aren't interested in Authoritarianism? Are you on fucking crack? If they were like that, they wouldn't be asking for gay marriage bans, transgender bans, worried about what bathroom someone pisses in, and everything else.

You say that its completely ridiculous for Nazi values to take hold in Republicans, its just hilarious that ALL of the Nazis in this country, happen to be Republicans.
    Antifa is factually a radically left hate group. Just because they fought Nazis doesn't mean they themselves are saints. Life isn't that simple, kid.

Trump denounced Nazis three times now, in his attempts to hit the ever moving goal post of the fake news media. He may have laughably fucked up his first attempt, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. So, your statement in that regard is factually untrue.

Social Conservative Republicans may have some issues where they like to be authoritarian, to their discredit, which I agree is wrong. But, that doesn't mean they support a WHOLLY authoritarian government, such as the Nazis or Antifa prefers.

Guilt by association isn't a virtue. Sure, Nazis claim to be part of the right. But notice the right doesn't claim to be part of them. It makes sense for them to want to be part of the right, because the left is so consumed by race. But, that just shows one side driving them away, not the other side courting them. The notion that a true and actual racist would ever even consider voting for the Democrats is disingenuous. Until Republicans adopt any of the ideology of Nazis, it seems a bit silly to try and smear them with this fake racist stuff.

And the American left thinks that Trump is a neo-nazi white supremacist. What's your point?
    Maybe because he offered support to American nazis, had Gorka and Bannon on his staff, and just recently pardoned Arpaio?

Nah, couldn't possibly have anything to do with Trump's actions.

This shit ain't as one-sided as y'all all wish it was. We should probably get back to OP topic which was ultimately about how the NRA and how they aren't giving y'all MFs an inch and you're upset about it.
    And the NRA can go die in a fire after sodomizing themselves with their rifles. Why should I give a flying fuck what they think?

Antifa is factually a radically left hate group. Just because they fought Nazis doesn't mean they themselves are saints. Life isn't that simple, kid.

Trump denounced Nazis three times now, in his attempts to hit the ever moving goal post of the fake news media. He may have laughably fucked up his first attempt, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. So, your statement in that regard is factually untrue.

Social Conservative Republicans may have some issues where they like to be authoritarian, to their discredit, which I agree is wrong. But, that doesn't mean they support a WHOLLY authoritarian government, such as the Nazis or Antifa prefers.

Guilt by association isn't a virtue. Sure, Nazis claim to be part of the right. But notice the right doesn't claim to be part of them. It makes sense for them to want to be part of the right, because the left is so consumed by race. But, that just shows one side driving them away, not the other side courting them. The notion that a true and actual racist would ever even consider voting for the Democrats is disingenuous. Until Republicans adopt any of the ideology of Nazis, it seems a bit silly to try and smear them with this fake racist stuff.
    Hate group? Sure, I guess if you call hating Nazis a good reason for calling them a hate group then sure, define them as such. But the MAJORITY of the country hates Nazis and they should.

Trump didn't denounce the Nazis until his 2nd speech after the attack at Charlottesville. His first speech he said there was violence on both sides and good people on both sides. Basically he was victim shaming and cheering the Nazis at the same time. There is a reason that Nazis were cheering both his first and 3rd speeches, because he didn't condemn them like EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT WOULD. His 2nd speech, he was forced to read a pre-written speech that he didn't want to say. As was shown by his third speech where he basically tore that speech to fucking shreds and his credibility about criticizing Nazis.

- - - Updated - - -

And Obama opined many far-left ideologies and had people with direct ties to our enemies (Muslim Brotherhood) on his staff. He also attempted to normalize relations with an non-repentant, still-communist Cuba.

This shit ain't as one-sided as y'all all wish it was. We should probably get back to OP topic which was ultimately about how the NRA and how they aren't giving y'all MFs an inch and you're upset about it.
    Really? Have a source for that bullshit claim?

Huma Abedin was directly tied to the Muslim Brotherhood/Sisterhood. She had free reign at the State Department for quite a while as Clinton's top aide.
    No, no she wasn't. I asked for a fucking source not a gut feeling from you.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.abe225777b08
    Four Pinochios so FUCKING FALSE

Sean Duffy made the same bullshit claim on CNN a while back. Politifact calls it false.
    http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/...lim-brotherho/

Do you want to try again? Or are you going to claim the fact checkers fact checked wrong?

Hate group? Sure, I guess if you call hating Nazis a good reason for calling them a hate group then sure, define them as such. But the MAJORITY of the country hates Nazis and they should.

Trump didn't denounce the Nazis until his 2nd speech after the attack at Charlottesville. His first speech he said there was violence on both sides and good people on both sides. Basically he was victim shaming and cheering the Nazis at the same time. There is a reason that Nazis were cheering both his first and 3rd speeches, because he didn't condemn them like EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT WOULD. His 2nd speech, he was forced to read a pre-written speech that he didn't want to say. As was shown by his third speech where he basically tore that speech to fucking shreds and his credibility about criticizing Nazis.

- - - Updated - - -

Really? Have a source for that bullshit claim?
    This is the position of Antifa/Mediacrats: "It's ok to break any law, so long as you are fighting Nazis. Nazis are anyone who disagrees with us."

I mean, the notion that Antifa just popped up in Charlottesville, and has no long or short history of violence where nary a Nazi can be found, is flat ridiculous. They JUST rioted last week against a free speech group. How is that a Nazi fighting super hero group?

Trump was 100% correct to denounce BOTH sides, and say there were bad people on BOTH sides. Where he was DEAD WRONG, was to say there were GOOD people on both sides. So, there is some nuance there that hyperventilating partisans just can't seem to wrap their minds around.

Lastly, the notion that any Republican needs to court racist votes is ridiculous. Those votes are free, minute, and unwanted. Racists obviously are not going to vote for the modern Democrat party, despite their radically racist roots. The notion that they need convincing to do this, is silly. Also, we are talking about a group of people with literally 2,500 members nationwide, per the FBI. These hateful pricks have no following.

Washington Post/Politifact is a well-known leftist organization, good try.
    So, you still can't back up your claim with a source? And this is my surprised face when it comes to you saying they are wrong but you can't provide the evidence to the contrary.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the position of Antifa/Mediacrats: "It's ok to break any law, so long as you are fighting Nazis. Nazis are anyone who disagrees with us."

I mean, the notion that Antifa just popped up in Charlottesville, and has no long or short history of violence where nary a Nazi can be found, is flat ridiculous. They JUST rioted last week against a free speech group. How is that a Nazi fighting super hero group?

Trump was 100% correct to denounce BOTH sides, and say there were bad people on BOTH sides. Where he was DEAD WRONG, was to say there were GOOD people on both sides. So, there is some nuance there that hyperventilating partisans just can't seem to wrap their minds around.

Lastly, the notion that any Republican needs to court racist votes is ridiculous. Those votes are free, minute, and unwanted. Racists obviously are not going to vote for the modern Democrat party, despite their radically racist roots. The notion that they need convincing to do this, is silly. Also, we are talking about a group of people with literally 2,500 members nationwide, per the FBI. These hateful pricks have no following.
    No. One side committed a terrorist attack, the other side didn't.

Also, there is a lot more Nazis/White Supremacists/KKK members than just 2500. Trump has 33% approval right now. It should be wayyyyyyyy lower than that after his reaction to Charlottesville but his base is staying with him and his racist bullshit. I am going to go out on a limb and say as my opinion, about half of his 33% are racist douches.

Washington Post/Politifact is a well-known leftist organization, good try.
    WaPo is a leftist organization? what the actual fuck are you alt-righters smoking?
    since when Politifact is fake news? since reality makes Twitler Tang look as the imbecile he is?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    WaPo is a leftist organization? what the actual fuck are you alt-righters smoking?
    since when Politifact is fake news? since reality makes Twitler Tang look as the imbecile he is?
    Since he couldn't source his claims. So OBVIOUSLY they are fake news. You know, like how they can't find a claim that CNN is fake news, so they keep saying it because Twitler says it.

- - - Updated - - -

There are numerous articles pointing out Abedin's ties to her family's "academic journal" and the Muslim World Organization. Scores of Congressmen that knew the real dirt on her that you or I will never know sent countless letters to the State Department demanding that she not be given a security clearance.

Regardless, this thread has gotten way off topic at this point.
    Numerous articles but can't source just fucking 1? I gave you 2 that refutes your fucking claim and you can't find a SINGLE FUCKING ONE that backs yours up. Jesus fucking christ.

"Common sense gun regulations" are nothing but and only serve as a Trojan Horse to fettering an unassailable right. If they stopped representing the will of "most gun owners a long time ago" you sure have "most gun owners" confused with that statement because that's a bunch of fucking bullshit on your part that you have no way of backing up.
    Please let me know how these horrible things equate to taking your guns away.

1) Implementing bi partisan federal laws and standards to keep guns away from the mentally ill.
    2) Making sure proper background checks are done.
    3) Allowing the ATF to use computers instead of paper (they cannot by congressional mandate).
    4) Properly funding and manning the ATF so they can keep an eye on illegal gun sales and crack down on the black market.
    5) Developing optional high tech gun verification technology.
    6) Closing obvious loopholes that allow terrorists and criminals to get access to gun.

So yes most gun owners are fine with all of these, if you don't think so then elaborate about how all of them are bad.

YES, we are aware of the left-controlled media and properly dismiss their various spun narratives.

- - - Updated - - -

All I'm going to do is link shit that you will say the same thing about what I said about the Washington Post. The Congressmen did demand that she not have her security clearance based off of real intel, however. You need to calm down before you work yourself into an irreversible state of emotional distress.
    Nope. I will probably tear your source apart for being a conspiracy theorist website with no evidence like you have none here.