Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    Yeah yeah we get the memo, only few pre-approved posters can spam here their daily copypasta.
    If posting copypasta news links was a bannable offence, many posters across the spectrum would be banned.

Maybe instead it's posting while under the influence of salt and flagrantly violating the site rules like the OP did that's the issue? HMMMMMMmmmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

Well they seem to be counter protesting here, and it seems to be that the protest they are countering is being lead by "Alt-Right Neo Nazi's" posing as free speech advocates, when what they are really doing is just promoting hate speech.
    "Counter protesting"

https://twitter.com/realTEN_GOP/stat...29194711592960
    Last edited by Trollhammer; 2017-08-28 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Conservatism has failed at conserving anything, the answer is probably accelerationism, allowing the most insane and radical progressives to get their way to the point where they trigger societal collapse. The collapse will then be used to eliminate the university/media structure that fuels progressivism. Of course, this doesn't guarantee a right wing state, you could end up with a Stalin that just purges all of these people and creates a totalitarian dictatorship.
    Nice of you to make it obvious to everyone that your goal is the destruction of society and elimination of intellectualism.

Gee what does that remind me of.

It looks like they're holding the one fatty so that the other fatty walking over can eat him. I knew this would start happening eventually.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Just a quick note: I've been banned within hours of posting every time I've posted the last 5+ times (just for copy pasting articles like below) so I'll likely get banned for posting this. So I'd like to make it clear before I am once again summarily silenced: the moderators here are triggered cunts who will censor people they don't like just for holding views they don't like, even when all they do is post articles copy pasted from the web. Fuck the mods here, and fuck those who censor views they don't like. Freedom of speech is the cornerstone of liberal society and regressive SJW assholes are turning moderate left-wing people like me towards the right and that is not a good thing.
    Excellent whining along with a victim complex. Superb. 10/10!

15+ Year Old Account
    Funny, no one is commenting on the topic and hand and just attacking the OP for their ban whining.. lol. Head in sand syndrome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    Poor Alt-Right snowflakes, always being silenced and bullied by people who don't share disgusting racist views.
    Yeah, why can't you people be more understanding, of my beliefs that say if you aren't born white, you have no business being in my country, and you are the blight and stain on otherwise what is a decent society, and what all of should do is band together and kick you all out, and those of you who don't leave this beautiful country of ours, well we will give you what's coming

You mean this horseshit, yeah I can't imagine anybody might not get sick of hearing this shit spouting over and over again until the next Dylan Roof or train full of Women wearing scarves and trying to stab train passengers just trying to defend them happens again.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I just had a thought. What is the left going to say when during the next election cycle these thugs get bold enough to storm the precincts or stand outside and intimidate others into voting for their way. These thugs from antifa need to be jailed and i hope trump does label them a terrorist organization and i hope they get taken off the streets and are denied the ability to protest because they are way to violent both in action and rhetoric.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    I think I will pass on the jackass Tennesee who got his ass banned and is famous for posting bullshit pictures of Cavalier rallies as Trump Rallies. Could have sworn that dipshit got banned twice including his backup account.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Conservatism has failed at conserving anything, the answer is probably accelerationism, allowing the most insane and radical progressives to get their way to the point where they trigger societal collapse. The collapse will then be used to eliminate the university/media structure that fuels progressivism. Of course, this doesn't guarantee a right wing state, you could end up with a Stalin that just purges all of these people and creates a totalitarian dictatorship.
    Nah the only thing that would happen is conservatives might find another place to practice their corrupt tactics to try to manipulate capitalism so it punishes anybody else who doesn't cave to their beliefs.

Violent alt-righters complaining that everyone else uses their right to defend themselves instead of rolling over and giving in. What a surprise.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny, no one is commenting on the topic and hand and just attacking the OP for their ban whining.. lol. Head in sand syndrome.
    There isn't anything to comment on, this is a diatribe of nonsense, and spewing hate, there isn't any real issue to talk about. The OP didn't bring a topic for discussion, he brought a topic a topic to throw a hissy fit with to disguise his petulant insults.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Violent alt-righters complaining that everyone else uses their right to defend themselves instead of rolling over and giving in. What a surprise.
    Yeah what they really need to do is firing warning shots into crowds, according to some.

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Seriously. I'd take the right more seriously if they didn't assume I was some triggered cuck weasle looking to get stoned 24/7.

And @Xarim for reference, it's not censoring what we don't like. It's censoring what the masses don't like. It's censoring the vile, repugnant scum of this planet because they don't deserve a voice. This has literally happened all throughout the history of not only this country, but the rest of the world. Conservatism is dying, and this is its death throes.

Fuck you, you free speech hating Nazi.
    So much irony in one post. Seeing as you are the self described voice of the masses, let me make you a little more self aware.

Antifa and Neo-Nazis are two side of the same coin. Both are violent hate groups. Both groups are vile racists. Both groups call for totalitarian regimes and the removal of liberties. About the only difference between the two sides is one group wears masks and the other a uniform. If you support one group over the other, if you refuse to condemn them both, then you support them both.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    dunno bro i got infracted for something a mod claimed was illegal, after i proved them wrong with actuall court cases and facts the mods said they disagree with me. They disagreed with the fact that somthing was 100% legal...
    Yeah, but there is a difference between what happened to you and what he is doing. Instead of just saying "Watch this get me banned, I have posted similar before." He instead flat out attacks them with all sorts of language and hate, baiting them basically.
    Last edited by cskx2001; 2017-08-28 at 07:24 AM.

I have seen videos where conservatives are trying to have a conversation and someone just walks up and peppersprays them in the face for wearing a trump hat now how is that defending yourself against a violent alt righter? I saw a video this morning of a group attacking a father and son, ive seen them attack reporters for taking their picture. Where is this self defense you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    WHAT is that creature on the left of the photo!?
    The Posterchild of the Left Wing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Alt-right keep coming to Berkeley trying to troll and incite the populace. Shocked to learn that trolling in IRL has consequences. Getting slapped on the wrist with forum infractions has clearly spoiled them.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Infracted. Reason: Flaming
    Will never happen, he is one of the protected along with a few others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ysho View Post
    The Posterchild of the Left Wing.
    And feminism.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah what they really need to do is firing warning shots into crowds, according to some.
    Nah, the alt-right Nazis were driving warning cars into peaceful protestors, goes to show how repaying violence with peace never turns out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Alt-right keep coming to Berkeley trying to troll and incite the populace. Shocked to learn that trolling in IRL has consequences. Getting slapped on the wrist with forum infractions has clearly spoiled them.
    Hopefully the violent alt-righters realize that people aren't going to hold hands and sing kumbaya in reaction to their sociopathic ways.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Funny, no one is commenting on the topic and hand and just attacking the OP for their ban whining.. lol.
    And whose fault is that?

Maybe someone should've posted this topic and commented on it like a sensible person instead of having a triggerpocalypse and making this all about himself and his persecution complex.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Will never happen, he is one of the protected along with a few others.
    I get banned all the time, but please continue to whine and invent conspiracy theories to explain why people who break site rules get infractions.

Maybe you should start putting my name in (((these))).

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont have the words really... wait a sec, safe space comes to mind.