Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    But she a beacon for women's rights yet defended a rapist of little girls and CNN didn't even report on this at all.
    Is there a reason for your gross willful ignorance as to how the justice system, and defense attorneys specifically, work?

They don't take cases because they support their clients and what they did. That's an asinine and deliberately inflammatory bit of propaganda.

She could have excuse herself.
    From the case?

No. She couldn't. She tried. http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...defend-rapist/

She didn't choose the case. She was appointed by the judge. She tried to get out of it, he refused. This has been known for decades, and yet here you are, digging up the same old much-disproven lie, to pretend you're the aggrieved one.

Don't want to have people point out that you're lying? It's simple. Stop lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    All the US Presidents did stupid shit every day, yet how many of them had 93% negative media coverage?
    Most didn't have mass media to deal with. Trump brings all of this in himself though. A lot of the negative coverage is outlets just showing him doing what he does. Sure many don't like hom, but that is on Trump not the way he is covered.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ah I was wonder when the name calling was going to begin.
    Calling someone what they are isn't name calling - just in case you missed that in your English classes. Or did you have something to actually contribute to the discussion?

No lying my friend. No reason to get angry about your savior.
    That was during the election?
    She could have excuse herself.
    Much of Trump's 40 year old past was brought up about him during the election by CNN over and over and over. Why didn't they do the same for her.
    Make no mistake, I am not defending Trump. I am questioning CNNs methods and you people seem to be defending them.
    You Trumpers are fantastic - yep, the media totally avoided bringing up anything about Hillary's past during the election - especially CNN, they NEVER cover her at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Is there a reason for your gross willful ignorance as to how the justice system, and defense attorneys specifically, work?

They don't take cases because they support their clients and what they did. That's an asinine and deliberately inflammatory bit of propaganda.

From the case?

No. She couldn't. She tried. http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...defend-rapist/

She didn't choose the case. She was appointed by the judge. She tried to get out of it, he refused. This has been known for decades, and yet here you are, digging up the same old much-disproven lie, to pretend you're the aggrieved one.

Things like this makes you long for the days McCain stood up for Obama even though he didn't agree with him.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh great. The "balanced coverage means 50% positive and 50% negative" thread returns.

When Trump does 50% good and 50% bad we'll talk. Until then kinda take your false equivalencies and fake outrage and get bent. Have a nice day.

I have shown the biased towards one party my friend. I could care less what their coverage of Trump is. Some people have already made up their mind about Trump.
    You have people on one side with TDS that see him as doing nothing right(like many in this subforum) and you have a few people that follow him no matter what and then you have the vast majority of people, like me, that view him objectively.
    You have not showed any bias because bias would mean that if he did something good then many would spin it to spite him. He has to actually do something good, or do anything that isn't terrible, to get people to talk about him in a positive light. He gets what he gets because of what he does, not because people just plain hate him. If he actually did some bright, well thought out, level headed, or responsible things then less would hate on him, even the media, but he hasn't.

You have to show why it's bias, because what I'm seeing is him getting what he deserves for the way he acts and thinks. If he truly wants to be taken seriously and get far less disrespect then he needs to start acting like a president, or just a decent human being.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2017-08-29 at 05:50 PM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

From the case?

That's all Trumpers like him have at this point. More on how awful Hillary "would have been" and then the usual media bias crap - which is hand fed to them by Twittler.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rupert Murdoch and his sons are pulling Fox News off the air in Britain.
    The network's parent company, 21st Century Fox, has announced that the controversial news channel will no longer be broadcast in the U.K. after failing to attract an audience.
    Oh they shall be missed I bet.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account
    What makes you think I am a conservative? Simply because I disagree with you doesn't mean I agree with them my friend. The world isn't so black and white no matter how hard you try to make out that way. Some of us have been trying to tell you that.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Oh right, you must be one of those squirmy "woke independents" that can never be nailed down to the wall because you want plausible deniability when the politicians and policies you advocate for fail spectacularly or increase suffering for millions of people.

How much money have you paid for this yet to be built wall?
    None yet, obviously, and I hope it stays that way. But Trump is determined that it doesn't, and that is a decision he has made that if he is successful will negatively impact me in the long term, which was the question.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can quote Trump verbatim and offer no opinion or insight whatsoever and it'd still be negative. He shoots from the hip, then complains when the media report it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    You can quote Trump verbatim and offer no opinion or insight whatsoever and it'd still be negative. He shoots from the hip, then complains when the media report it.
    That's not the hip. It's about eight to sixteen inches further around to the back depending on how fat he is that day.

Wasting your time @Torto .
    Get out while you can. Their blinders won't allow them see the truth. People have already shown them this graph multiple times before. They will do back flip rationalizing anyway they can. Once people even showed this graph compared to one when other PotUSs were in office. There is no comparison. People with TDS are just going to blindly hate him no matter what. They are the antithesis of his "followers".
    Enjoy your week everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't that a photo of a Hillary supporter? How ironic.
    No that isn't a photo of a Hillary supporter. That was taken when Brittany Spears was having her meltdown.

And it isn't Trump Derangement syndrome. Trump deserves all of the hate he gets. There is no truth here, Trump deserves all of the negative coverage. Just because there is bias against him, doesn't mean any of this bullshit is false. So continue your bullshit support of him.

- - - Updated - - -

Why shouldn't they? It is close to even coverage actually. The sad part is CNN.
    If one was to look at CNN's politics front page, how many articles are about Democrats are there? I saw zero.
    The only one remotely about Democrats is this one and it is positive.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/22/politi...nse/index.html
    I never saw CNN reporting when Wassermans staff members got arrested. They may have, but it was certainly buried.
    The people that still don't realize CNN/NBC/CBS/Fox and other mainstream media outlets have their own agendas to push(whatever that may be) are foolish and blind to their own partisanship.

Enjoy your day everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

What am I biased toward? Opinions aren't lies my friend. Simply because an opinion is different than yours doesn't mean it is a lie.
    Enjoy your week.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/26/politi...ats/index.html
    Jesus Christ that was fucking hard to find. I mean google took all of 2 seconds to find it for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    lol, you trump haters are funny.
    When he does anything good, let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't recall CNN reporting on Hillary laughing at the girl that raped as she got her accused rapist off.

The sheer time that CNN spent on Trump vs Clinton was stupefying.
    That is because she didn't. Jesus fucking christ quit lying. You need to join a support group called "Liars for Trump". It might help you.

- - - Updated - - -

But she a beacon for women's rights yet defended a rapist of little girls and CNN didn't even report on this at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Hillary campaign started that my friend, not Trump.
    It was her fucking job. She was appointed as a public defender.

And it was Trump that kept it going after Obama showed his birth certificate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as how you missed the Hillary Clinton megathread I'll quote myself around the time EVERYONE was bringing this up

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    You do understand a lawyer's job correct? Even if you're guilty you deserve legal representation. If your lawyer isn't doing everything in their power to "prove" your innocence, including discrediting the victim in some cases, then you probably need a new lawyer. The victim even said she had no ill-will against Clinton until Republicans sensationalized the interview where she laughed 4 times. But even with the spin she never laughed over anything inappropriate.

Hillary tried to get removed from the case before it started, she didn't want to defend him, but the judge denied her.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.c7f3d6fc1d29

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...out-rape-case/

As for specifically laughing "about it."

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinto...ghed-about-it/

OH LOOK CNN in May 2016, but they didn't talk about it right?-

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...aye-pkg-ac.cnn

Do some homework next time before you lie please.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba
    Hillary campaign started that my friend, not Trump.
    No, pal, she did not.......

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...lary-clinton-/

Again, more lies. A fringe Hillary supporter mentioned it on a forum most of us have never even heard of. Hillary never said anything about it, nor did her campaign.

Trump lied about it and talked about it for 8 years. Some nut-job started the rumor, but I bet Trump never even read that forum and he's the one who turned it into a big deal. Trump's the one who put it in the news, it didn't make national news until he ran crying to Fox News every other morning to talk about it.

So how again is it Hillary or her campaign's fault that Trump rambled and lied for 8 years about it?
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2017-08-29 at 07:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hip? He shoots out of his ass, which explains the bullshit coming out.

Trump lied about it and talk about it for 8 years. Trump's the one who put it in the news. Some nutjob started the rumor, but I bet Trump never read that forum and he's the one who turned it into a big deal.

So how again is it Hillary or her campaign's fault that Trump rambled and lied for 8 years about it?
    He didn't "put it in the news", but he sure did pick it up once it was there and he refused to drop it even years after almost every non-conspiracy theory peddling nutjob realized how much of a dead end it was. I'm still wondering what his investigators in Hawaii found, he sure talked that up for a while and failed to deliver on a spectacular level. He simply kept it in the news periodically by claiming big developments and never delivering. Which seems to be a patter for him : P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He didn't "put it in the news", but he sure did pick it up once it was there and he refused to drop it even years after almost every non-conspiracy theory peddling nutjob realized how much of a dead end it was. I'm still wondering what his investigators in Hawaii found, he sure talked that up for a while and failed to deliver on a spectacular level. He simply kept it in the news periodically by claiming big developments and never delivering. Which seems to be a patter for him : P
    Well, it wouldn't have stayed in the news. Fox news does keep high ratings (sadly), and he did call in all the time to talk about it, and of course they let him. It would have been a passing blurb if it hadn't been for Trump rather than a lie the majority of Republicans still believe. Trump literally took it from conspiracy to news. It was on the level of pizza-gate believable before he took it mainstream.

10+ Year Old Account
    About that quote...
    Hey! Look at that! You figured it out without me linking it! YeY!

The graph is from the election coverage I believe my friend. Unless CNN and Fox negative is exactly the same as it was 8 months ago.
    Oh, you believe... it's just too difficult to know? No, the coverage is different, because Trump has provided a shit ton of crap to cover. He also no longer has Hillary as a reason to support Trump.

Here is a pretty good little article about a Harvard study on the negative media coverage on Trump compared to the other PotUSs.
    93 compared to Obamas 41.
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2623641
    That is a very big difference. Even if a PotUS has done anything or not. The media really should keep them in a positive light. It only makes the country look bad. It also makes MSM look bad as well. I guess some people do feed off of negativity though.
    Enjoy your week everyone.
    This is stupid... ignoring Trump does not make us look good. Us ignoring Trump does not change the bullshit he is doing, nor the world's reaction. To do what you are asking is blind authoritarian followship and nothing more.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, it wouldn't have stayed in the news. Fox news does keep high ratings (sadly), and he did call in all the time to talk about it, and of course they let him. It would have been a passing blurb if it hadn't been for Trump rather than a lie the majority of Republicans still believe. Trump literally took it from conspiracy to news. It was on the level of pizza-gate believable before he took it mainstream.
    He just referenced birtharism when talking about that sheriff's he pardoned loyalty...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Like today where instead of focusing on saving American lives and helping after a disaster, he turned it into a wanna-be rally for him by praising the crowd size. He literally has no compassion for Americans, everything in his mind has to be about how great he is, even while it's completely delusional and not based in reality.

That graph only demonstrates that there is bias. Not how it's biased. If you do things poorly 90% of the time, you should be getting negative coverage 90% of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..