Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Dated a Columbian exchange student in highschool. She was muy caliente

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    #sad!

Yeah but everybody else really really loves redheads and blondes who typically don't like me Nature doing it's thing
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Very likely...... as long as they shave their pits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    Very likely...... as long as they shave their pits.
    Nah the shaving is overrated!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Sure. As long as they are hot and make a good sandwich.
    I havent met a black person i found attractive yet. Like in my entire life.

Never bumped into a situation where that was deterrence to me, at least.

I am massively attracted to Asians (as in China, Japan Korea type Asia) And Mediterranean. So yes, I would

10+ Year Old Account
    I live in Maine.

There's like 2 Asians and a black guy up where I live. My part of Maine is the whitest of whitesville, I'm not down in the south where there actually is racial diversity.

So . . . the odds are pretty low that I'll be dating a foreigner
    Putin khuliyo

If I were still dating I will date anything with a pretty face (I couldn't do "butterfaces"), nice tits (don't have to be big, but lopsided boobs were a no-go for me), and good hygiene.

I am not oppose to more curvy women (ie: no fat rolls plz), while I generally disliked very skinny girls. If it felt like I was a pedophile when we had sex then that pretty much was the end of that.

So yes, I'd date anyone of any nationality as long as they met what few requirements I had.

I date only foreign people O_o I'm a foreigner who dates other foreigners o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    I have before and would do it again. One young lady was from Blacktown, Australia, and another from Serbia...neither worked out, but neither tainted my view of the international girl either.

I've dated Brazilian, Turkish, Mexican, and Greek who were from their respective countries.

The Brazilian knew the least English, but I know a little Portuguese so we made it work.

I am a foreign person.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Why not aliens? You exchange fluids and who knows, maybe you are next superman.
    LOL

Well, I guess I would have to see the aliens, to pass true judgement. I'm already superman.

Not really sure how it would stop me from dating someone, some women of my own culture are more foreign to me then people from across the globe. If you have everything in common with every members of your culture, your culture sucks ass lol.

I married one, it’s been fourteen years

I think for a lot of people "foreign" is attractive, because it represents the unknown.

Whether that creates a longlasting marriage, on the other hand... is a different story compared to someone who matches your culture, goals, and values.

Personally, I generally enjoy getting to know new people, and their histories... but then again, I like to learn...

I'm married to a foreigner, we're from two different European countries. I don't think I'd date/marry someone outside an European/Western culture, because cultural compatibility is important to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

I'd say 100%.. unless we move to Japan. Then my wife wouldn't be foreign anymore.
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    I certainly would. What about you guys? Would you date foreign people?
    Depends on how likely they are to be attractive. I literally don't care where someone comes from.