Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Well, better late than never.

What's sad to me, is that anyone who condemns political violence to this point has been called a nazi apologist or whatever. You can defend freedom of speech without agreeing with it's content.

Take the "Free speech" rally hosted by Joey Gibson in SF this weekend. He has publicly disavowed, and criticized extremist groups of all stripes many times, and he is still called a right wing agitator.

I am optimistic though, not that some of the more leftist news networks, and even nancy pelosi are condemning ANTIFA, and the whitehouse.org petition to label ANTIFA a domestic terror group has over 300k signatures, 200k more than needed to require a response from the White house.
    Spoken by a man who not too long ago talked about soldier buddies hanging and putting to death people on the left, UH YEAH and NO!

Yeah surprise, surprise some people on the left are listening to some of your Antifa bullshit and for clarification as most sane people wold condemning what most of these entertainers read about something that doesn't exist.

Good to have proof you still lap up as much liberal bullshit as you supposedly denounce.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No, when the typical response to Nazis marching and attacking people is... "But, antifa..." then you have an "apologist." The attempt to create a moral equivalence between the coounter protesters and neo-Nazis is a clear push to deflect and avoid the actual issue.
    I'd say there is a moral equivilance between white nationalist groups and ANTIFA, not counter protesters. ANTIFA's message is just as vile as any white supremacist.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can be glad that they are finally acknowledge that there are leftist groups instigating violence.
    Yes, by people who you have completely invalidated any other time. It's like because the news says what you want it is no longer fake, LOL, They acknowledge it because they are shitty journalist, not because Antifa Exist, something the left has blasted the so called MSM for a long time for.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Spoken by a man who not too long ago talked about soldier buddies hanging and putting to death people on the left, UH YEAH and NO!

Yeah surprise, surprise some people on the left are listening to some of your Antifa bullshit and for clarification as most sane people wold condemning what most of these entertainers read about something that doesn't exist.

Good to have proof you still lap up as much liberal bullshit as you supposedly denounce.
    Please link my quotes that state as such.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    IWe can list all the above for the alt-right. It's a political movement. No one calls themselves alt-left, its a phrase made up by conservatives as some sort of make-believe insult.
    an·ar·chy: absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual, regarded as a political ideal.

Just because anarchists don't have a structured central leadership, does not mean its not a political ideal/movement. Anarcho-Communists have an agenda, they distance themselves from a primary structured political group as to not draw negative attention to it.

Whats that group? I'm not overly sure, but what i am sure of, is that we will probably see it in the next few years, and i wouldn't be surprised if Elizabeth Warren is a part of it. The antifa problem in Boston and the surrounding area is starting to pop off since the "free speech rally" got "shut down" a few weeks ago. They're violent as hell, and they're festering in Warrens back yard.

Yes, by people who you have completely invalidated any other time. It's like because the news says what you want it is no longer fake, LOL, They acknowledge it because they are shitty journalist, not because Antifa Exist, something the left has blasted the so called MSM for a long time for.
    Keep tilting at those windmills big fella, when you have something of substance to say, ill respond.

Here's the thing, that picture is full of shit. It's based off of one person's belief of what he thinks a complete stranger believes, and how strongly he believes it. It's not very accurate, and I have yet to see them show the actual answers they gave for each person to show how they came to that conclusion.
    In my opinion the right has drifted waaaay to the right and the liberals have drifted to the left (not as far to the left as the right has drifted right) and everyone stuck in the middle are stuck having to deal with politicians who are out of touch with the majority who are in the middle who are the everyday person.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    an·ar·chy: absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual, regarded as a political ideal.

Just because anarchists don't have a structured central leadership, does not mean its not a political ideal/movement. Anarcho-Communists have an agenda, they distance themselves from a primary structured political group as to not draw negative attention to it.

Whats that group? I'm not overly sure, but what i am sure of, is that we will probably see it in the next few years, and i wouldn't be surprised if Elizabeth Warren is a part of it. The antifa problem in Boston and the surrounding area is starting to pop off since the "free speech rally" got "shut down" a few weeks ago. They're violent as hell, and they're festering in Warrens back yard.
    Well, im sure Elizabeth Warren probably believes in the message and tactics that ANTIFA has been using, she hasn't come out and denounced it, so she must support it.

The left is never wrong, it can do no evil, and are Jesus incarnate. They want everyone to worship them as an ideal perfection that stands on the right side of history every-time. As such you think they would accept a name bestowed upon them by their ideological opposition? It would ruin their perfection.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-08-30 at 08:56 PM.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Yeah, i guess i posted stuff in the heat of the moment, but if you want to dwell on past shit go ahead.
    I have no problem dwelling on the past, it often points out the context of how people behave. It's also a good way to show how people change over time.

So, where did you get that list from?

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    In my opinion the right has drifted waaaay to the right and the liberals have drifted to the left (not as far to the left as the right has drifted right) and everyone stuck in the middle are stuck having to deal with politicians who are out of touch with the majority who are in the middle who are the everyday person.
    I think it's easy in today's society to become incredibly politicized, even those of us that try to be somewhat impartial. We can blame social media for that.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Here's the thing, that picture is full of shit. It's based off of one person's belief of what he thinks a complete stranger believes, and how strongly he believes it. It's not very accurate, and I have yet to see them show the actual answers they gave for each person to show how they came to that conclusion.
    Sad part is, the Left is becoming extremely Authoritarian, that picture is just a deflection of whats actually happening. Things like GamerGate show exactly what the extreme left wing is capable of, especially when they control media outlets.

I'd say there is a moral equivilance between white nationalist groups and ANTIFA, not counter protesters. ANTIFA's message is just as vile as any white supremacist.
    Antifa is worse. Atleast nazis own up their message and what they do. Antifa hides behind the good guy Sjw persona

I have no problem dwelling on the past, it often points out the context of how people behave. It's also a good way to show how people change over time.

So, where did you get that list from?
    IDK something I saw in FB at the time. I was pretty pissed at the levels of violence so I linked something that was incorrect, im not above admitting when im wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Philly has a local Antifa chapter. http://phillyantifa.org/ taken from their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/phillyantifa/
    One of your sites was already taken down, the other offers no insight to exactly what I asked for. it is a small face book page Talking about news articles, that is it.

[
    url]http://www.philly.com/philly/news/pennsylvania/philadelphia/antifa-black-clad-and-often-violent-is-strong-in-philly-20170829.html[/url]
    I asked you for proof not some dude that got into an altercation at a rally, with people wearing all black and raising an Anti Flag talking about standing up to fascist, again none of the things I asked for in the way of proof. Nothing.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, im sure Elizabeth Warren probably believes in the message and tactics that ANTIFA has been using, she hasn't come out and denounced it, so she must support it.
    I mean, Warren is so extreme in her views that shes probably getting voted out of office this year, shes completely tapped.

Ialso think both sides are racing to see who can be the most authoritarian. That's wat happens when you deal with people who think reactively. Yes, AntiFa and the alt right are both reactionary in mindset. I will never support either one, and I find both to be repugnant. That being said, I do not find a moral equivalency between the two. I find the alt right to be far lower in moral character than those claiming to be Antifa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Then just call them antifa or communists, why make a new label? Alt-right was coined by Spencer and Bannon, its wholly different.
    Teh same reason people don't just call them nazis, White Nationalists or KKK. Just group them as Alt-Right rednecks and be done with it.

Yeah you choose to believe shit because someone told you, not because you know how to discern actual evidence and facts or anything. Alt Right identified themselves, folks like you have tried to define the left as Alt-Left.
    And I don't define the the entire left as the alt-left. Just reserved for the idiots who riot, cause violence and break shit. Basically losers.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Fascism is bad" is as "vile" as white supremacy? You can't be serious.

I don't agree with Antifa's tactics (the tiny handful of them that there actually are, at least), but their actual message really isn't very shocking or radical. Their extremism lies in methods, not purpose or message.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Antifa is worse. Atleast nazis own up their message and what they do. Antifa hides behind the good guy Sjw persona
    Horse shit Nazi's own up to their message because the ones that aren't full of shit, know there is no alternative, they wear buttons and carry flags and uniforms along with host websites explaining that.

Your making shit up doesn't make Antifa Worse because of however and whatever the fuck you made up in your mind.