Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The Sentinax (spoiler)

...gets destroyed in an Argus quest, yeah!

Who else was happy to see that big stupid bastard go down?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post

Yeah, I did that WQ an hour or so ago. Hopped in the machine, blew up some demons and some spires. Then a new objective comes up. NUKE THE SENTINAX, BABY! I went woot irl and took so much satisfaction out of that. Took my time and didn't use the big bomb.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Man, those Warframes gotta be really OP as only one was enough to take down the sentinax.

Explains how they've survived for so long without getting stomped by the legion ships.

It does? Hmm havent done the quest for it yet but glad to kill that stupid ship after it followed me with the beam several times.

10+ Year Old Account
    FUCK!

Now I hate the Paraxis more than anything!

Deleted
    Maybe the Sentinax is not a single ship but a model for Legion Ships? because I see myself breaking it every week at least 2-3 times

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Corydon View Post
    Yeah, did the quest and was like WTF I am nuking the Sentinax with an Iron Man suit. And it felt like it was even a secondary mission objective. I was pretty underwhelmed by that quest. They should have made this more satisfying and more dramatic. It was a fvcking nuisesance for months!
    Well, that kinda matches the Sentinax itself; underwhelming.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Is't it just one single, small ship? The skies are full of these ships on Argus.

Which is btw also why I find it all such nonsense that we even have a chance to win. The Legion must be the worst military force in history if they can't win with all they have.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account

Surprised me but enjoyed it.

Also when we are at spoiler anyway, another WQ got to use one of legion's own siege cannons to blast KJ's crashed ship once more

i love this quest, and i also love that the immortal has a starfighter fleet.

i'm loving the technological superiority of the legion. it's amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    PC's are god level in power at this point, it's not real surprise we're winning
    Yeah appearently we can solo entire space fleets and mass armies

Damn I miss being a simple adventurer in a big, unexplored world...

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i love this quest, and i also love that the immortal has a starfighter fleet.

i'm loving the technological superiority of the legion. it's amazing.
    "Superiority"

They're getting destroyed by swords and arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    "Superiority"

They're getting destroyed by swords and arrows.
    yeah, but that doesn't change the fact they definitely have technological superiority. their cannons, their ships, their soul engines.

only the naaru and draenei seem to be comparable. the light's judgement and the vindicaar's own weaponry are pretty damn strong.

was it a world quest? did them all haven't seen it yet.

did the one to shoot kj's crashed ship, and the one to shoot some planes in the sky

I got the feeling that Sentinax was a collection name for that type of craft, with the Broken Shore Sentinax being called "the Sentinax" simply because there was only 1 of it?

Either way, felt damned good destroying a/the Sentinax.

Sentinax= Nethershard farming Simulator.

Me when destroying the Sentinax= FUCK YES!

Paraxis= The Ultimate Battle Ship, AKA THE GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE ZONES RN SHIP!

Me when seeing the Paraxis: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I got the feeling that Sentinax was a collection name for that type of craft, with the Broken Shore Sentinax being called "the Sentinax" simply because there was only 1 of it?

Either way, felt damned good destroying a/the Sentinax.
    I still think that it's the 7.2 Sentinax, that was destroyed. Maybe that was Blizzard's nod to the Nethershard BS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Yeah appearently we can solo entire space fleets and mass armies

Damn I miss being a simple adventurer in a big, unexplored world...
    Still can't beat Sargeras though. BUT, we can defeat Argus, aka a Weaker Titan than Sargeras, but still a fucking God in power.

He's even called the Unmaker Of Creation. He's Sargeras Ultimate Weapon. Though, he's not as Strong as Sargeras, no one is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Othraerir View Post
    was it a world quest? did them all haven't seen it yet.

did the one to shoot kj's crashed ship, and the one to shoot some planes in the sky
    Illidan: EW! 7.2 Flashbacks, KILL IT!

Me:

i did this quest last night, i was like "wait are all these ships called Sentinax? like its their ship class or something...but no. it was the real Sentinax. i laughed out loud.

now why is this the first time we are seeing the fighter jet ships? wouldnt an invader send those type of aircraft in a first wave on an invasion? legion just blew their load from the get go with the big ships.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Still can't beat Sargeras though. BUT, we can defeat Argus, aka a Weaker Titan than Sargeras, but still a fucking God in power.

He's even called the Unmaker Of Creation. He's Sargeras Ultimate Weapon. Though, he's not as Strong as Sargeras, no one is.
    i don't believe he's even close to his full power when we fight him.

he's been tortured for thousands of years. he's probably way younger than any other titan, since sarg didn't seem to know about him when he first approached the eredar.

we're gonna be fighting an avatar form too, so that probably weakens him further.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Illidan: EW! 7.2 Flashbacks, KILL IT!

Me:
    eh?

/asdfjhabsdf

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    i did this quest last night, i was like "wait are all these ships called Sentinax? like its their ship class or something...but no. it was the real Sentinax. i laughed out loud.

now why is this the first time we are seeing the fighter jet ships? wouldnt an invader send those type of aircraft in a first wave on an invasion? legion just blew their load from the get go with the big ships.
    plot armor.

if i were in charge of the game, i'd have made a scenario where the immortal and its fighter fleet bombard one of the main cities and turn it to rubble.