Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    My leak says that Dadghar is going to craft everything for usr
    My source says we'll need to bring him 2499 of some reagent because 2500 would be absurd and 2498 insufficient.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Whether or not this is real, I'm not sure you know how leaks work.
    Even the new expansion ''leaks'' have reddit sources from some poorly translated data dump online.

Get out of here with your junior peewee garbage kid. Leaks always have sources, and they're universally never some newbie poster on MMO-C.

Good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Raden View Post
    8.0 Professions will be more connected with others for example Alchemy will use materials form mining
    Leaked Profession is Alchemy there will be 3 new types of crafts

Flasks will be crafted similarly to actuall ones for example
    Agility Flask Sorrowmoss + Sungrass + Blindweed + Spirit of Air

Elixirs are new type of 1h secondary stat buff after death thier effect disappear to craft them you will need 2 types of herbs and oil

Oils to create one you will need fishes or new type of ore for example sulfur which are mined only in caves or special places oil are used to craft elixirs, for engineers and cooking

Potions still same but a new type similiar to Prolonged power potions will appear to craft them you'll need Oils and Elemental spirits

There will be no new types of herbs instead we will use herbs from Vanila also profession isle will appear where we will gather rare materials
    Never going to happen, the impact on the game economy would be horrific.

Try to be creative with fake leaks, not use it as a "I want" attempt.

Um, Alchemy has used other professions before like... Mining where you could use Alchemy to transmute Blacksmithing bars.

Not really new or innovative.

Guess you've not seen how the old game was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Funny, mine state that professions will be removed altogether in 8.0
    Interestin. My leak source said that when you craft something, you'll get instantly sent a replica (or real food if cooking/alchemy) of what you crafted through RL Mail services like DHL in addition to ingame value.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    I like it but Is Jaina still confirmed to be the first Lich Queen Dreadlord?
    My source tells me she is moving to Thunder Bluff to open a stripclub called juggs.

Deleted
    Account from April 2016 hmmm

10+ Year Old Account
    Also inscription is being reworked and you will now be able to write and sell your novels and short stories at the click of a button. No word if we can illustrate our own pictures or if we have to hire a blizz employee.

Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    My source tells me she is moving to Thunder Bluff to open a stripclub called juggs.
    Time to reroll a Tauren!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zesilo View Post
    Also inscription is being reworked and you will now be able to write and sell your novels and short stories at the click of a button. No word if we can illustrate our own pictures or if we have to hire a blizz employee.
    Oh yes, Lusty Argonian Maid here I come! It's gonna sell millions!

This would be a good move. level scale the entire game, make old school mats needed for current professions (something I've suggested repeatedly), and the game world becomes larger as you level rather than smaller.

Make it so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponji View Post
    Even the new expansion ''leaks'' have reddit sources from some poorly translated data dump online.

Get out of here with your junior peewee garbage kid. Leaks always have sources, and they're universally never some newbie poster on MMO-C.

Good day.
    Except when they don't, because you know... they're leaks. Leaks that could get people fired and have in the past because people posted them on an account with the same name they use on their WoW account. Posting leaks anonymously on a new user isn't as crazy as you think.

It's when you're trying to make a potion or flask, but the bottle is cracked. The fluids will run out of the crack in the bottle. I'm pretty sure that's how it works. Or when the bottles aren't closed properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can confirm that everything that OP has said is true and/or false and will definitely happen or it won't.

Can confirm.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamon View Post
    So we're back to Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms, then?
    Since 8.0 will likely be a South Seas expac, and the veiled sea sits on the other side between the two, it seems fitting. It also helps keep zones relevant, and I am hoping that all zones on Azeroth will scale with us now. So if I want to start a new character and level in LK zones, I can.

And let's face it. BSmiths are making anchors in SW harbor, Rogues now have a Pirate spec, and the old god references can't just be coincidence.

At least we skipped N'zoth leaks for few hours
    As well, vocabulary of the leak representative is beyond imagination (or it is not)
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

Deleted
    Sooo are you now making up fake profession changes leaks ? Is the fake xpack market to saturated ?

What really shows it's nonsense is that he's pretty much just describing vanilla Alchemy. Including the herbs used, for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I can confirm that everything that OP has said is true and/or false and will definitely happen or it won't.

Can confirm.
    So you can confirm that your comment is sound or not sound?