10+ Year Old Account

'Nostalgia' MMO-C front pages?

I don't even know if this is possible, but I think it would be fun to see old front pages and news from like 5-10 years ago. For example, when large patches are released or whatever, there should be a link with "this was the news on MMO-C on this day 10 years ago!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    I don't even know if this is possible, but I think it would be fun to see old front pages and news from like 5-10 years ago. For example, when large patches are released or whatever, there should be a link with "this was the news on MMO-C on this day 10 years ago!"
    I think they already do this with 1 year old patches, not sure though

We've been posting about this week in WoW history for several weeks now. These posts include links to the original news post.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    We've been posting about this week in WoW history for several weeks now. These posts include links to the original news post.
    I like this "old news" thing. Keep up the good work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I took it to mean the option to change the design to an older version. Kinda like GameFAQs and several fansites I frequent do.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    It has been a cool feature, keep it up please.