Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I really don't mind no flying zones, but Argus isn't designed good enough for ground mounts only. Tanaan jungle had obvious roads and/or landmarks everywhere so that you wouldn't get lost. Argus is a dark green, brown and black landscape full of rocks and mobs.

i just cant :/ trying to push alt though it is too much - only feeling is i want to log out :/ its simply to much to loose flying at this point of expansion - argus is just a f... garbage place ;/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    To the people here who claim they haven't been dazed yet: it's not cool to lie on the Internet. Just be honest.
    Isn't there a crafted item that makes you immune to mount-daze for 2hrs or so?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    But again, people said the same about Tanaan and Blizzard siad they learned from that but... I guess not.
    Oh, they learned alright. But what they learned was how to make a better skinner box.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I feel like I'm fighting to get from point A to point B.
    We're in a war with our greatest enemy and we've invaded their stronghold. Their base of operations.

It should feel like we're fighting to get from point A to point B.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Isn't there a crafted item that makes you immune to mount-daze for 2hrs or so?
    Stonehide Leather Barding. But apparently it only works in the Broken Shores and not on Argus. Not sure if this is an oversight or working as intended.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    We're in a war with our greatest enemy and we've invaded their stronghold. Their base of operations.

Trash mobs that only exist to daze really ARE our greatest enemy. If only that's what you actually meant when you made your post, it might have been funny.

10+ Year Old Account

Erm, on ground that we've cleared a hundred times over, and is literally swarming with the strongest fighters in the known universe (our hundreds of order hall leaders)? Why should we feel like we're fighting in territory we've already pushed them back off just because reasons?

And the worst thing is, that's not even the point. It's not as if we hop off our mounts and yell, "Feel my wrath, demonic minions!" whenever we see a few felguards roaming around, and then feel magically compelled to slaughter swathes of demons to cleanse the world of their infestation. It's simply.. "Hey, run 4 times as far as you expected you'd have to, because there's a hundred rocks and cliffs and drops in the way, and your flying mount inexplicably refuses to fly here", or "Enjoy being dismounted by some stray auto-attack that took off 0.000004% of your health but since you're dismounted now, enjoy having around 70 lesser demons charge into you before you can resume your journey".

That's not what I call "feeling like we're fighting".

Unless you mean fighting frustration. In which case, stellar point mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I must be the only one finding no issue navigating and getting around, I don't know why I am finding it so easy and others are struggling....

Whats bothering you people that I am finding so easy. Is there another Argus I am not aware of or am I on the easy mode Argus? lol. Maybe I just have more patience than most of you, I really don't know, help me out here people.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    More teleporters next week, alos arguassian reach revered allows you to upgrade your flight whsitle to work with the teleporters.
    Unfortunately that will still not be good enough for those whinging about not having flying, for them it is flying or nothing..

If they were going for "realistic" they did it wrong. There should be millions and millions of demos there, yet there isn't.
    Game play is more important and the game play on Argus is horrible.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    It's part arrogance, part tunnel vision, and pretty heavy dose of ruthlessly exploiting the fact that they know a certain amount of players won't ever stop supporting WoW no matter what happens.
    So it is a big no no now for people to show their full support for a game they like playing, all the while putting up with the crap from those hating on the game 24/7?

Quote Originally Posted by Keesasha View Post
    It does work, i'm using it on my leatherworker, so it lasts 8 hours Running around like a baws while people around me are getting dazed.
    That is good to know. The tool tip says prevents player from being dazed while mounted in the Broken Isles.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's no real need to put flying in Argus.

What, there's like 10 WQ's there a day and they aren't that far to run to.

I've complained more online about flying in this and the previous xpac than most people and argus not having flying is not a huge deal.

People are bitching and crying about the terrain on Argus when it's a blown up and destroyed planet. Once you know where the bridges are running to places does not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Decyde View Post

I've complained more online about flying in this and the previous xpac than most people and argus not having flying is not a huge deal.

People are bitching and crying about the terrain on Argus when it's a blown up and destroyed planet. Once you know where the bridges are running to places does not matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I must be the only one finding no issue navigating and getting around, I don't know why I am finding it so easy and others are struggling....

Whats bothering you people that I am finding so easy. Is there another Argus I am not aware of or am I on the easy mode Argus? lol. Maybe I just have more patience than most of you, I really don't know, help me out here people.
    This. Was pretty agitated of the way you have to get flying but Argus isnt even that bad and it's just one little section of the expantion.

You guys are all whiners and babys. Get over it. It's not going to change and really it doesn't need too. If you're having trouble with roaming around well welcome to a RPG!

Deleted

The thing is that it makes Blizz seem like all they want is for us to spend more time on the simplest of WQs. So many of them are very....plain. Just go and kill one rare. I bet that took a lot of development haha.

I still have no idea why people think Argus is so great. Compared to Timeless Island or Tanaan it's at best just as good, and imo a lot worse. The story content is laughable, like 10 quests or so and you're done for the week. It's just not something we haven't seen before.
    But then again maybe some people haven't played during MoP or WoD so i guess for them it's fresh and exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    So everybody.....hows your immersion coming along?

Isnt that what alot of pro no-flyers wanted?

Says no to flying in wow but would rather have a whistle that teleports.

People against flying ever mention immersion? What?

Hardly worth going there at all without flying though and thats the only content we'll get for the next 12 months at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    People against flying ever mention immersion? What?
    Erm.. you must be new around here, or new to this debate, at least. It's the cornerstone of many, many people's anti-flying arguments, and has been from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    Erm.. you must be new around here, or new to this debate, at least. It's the cornerstone of many, many people's anti-flying arguments, and has been from the start.
    I've been against the instant gratification of flying from the get-go, I've never once considered that it's somehow more immersive to run on the ground. Cooler, maybe. Immersive, nah.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    So it is a big no no now for people to show their full support for a game they like playing, all the while putting up with the crap from those hating on the game 24/7?
    There's nothing wrong with liking the game. There's parts of WoW I really like and am glad to see, such as M+ and WQs, as well as end-game progression with Artifacts(although AP could stand to be account wide).

Just be aware that the criticisms are about PART of the game and not you personally. Also be aware of what you're actually supporting.
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2017-09-02 at 01:28 PM.