Both girls look cute.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really need to continue Made in Abyss, it was fantastic. Need more hours!

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XVfWVBk.jpg[/IMG ]
    This is a Friday meme I can actually approve of.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    [video=youtube;eCspsmD84jE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCspsmD84jE[/video
    I saw that and meant to post it. It was really quite clever.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/8ea10d8d223c4497f4f7cf7def9c5d96/tumblr_nb2kdxjIwj1tgik3mo1_500.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Qg29xyoh.jpg[IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuseishu View Post
    Went to see Kimi no Nawa at Leeds Kirkstall in IMAX. I really hope they bring more films to UK because it was an amazing experience and I loved the film (first time seeing it).
    That's cool that it was showed in IMAX. Over here they showed it in the worst possible screen they had available.

I am ok with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Re:Creators 20 - This show has really dragged itself back up again in those last couple of episodes. The entire "acceptance" deal is still kind of cringy and the animation quality is still shaky but damn did I enjoy this week's episode.

Altair's character design is fantastic and the 2.0 version is even better. Art already mentioned it in discord, but we could see them bringing Shimazaki back from a mile ago already. However, the quality of the writing is certainly not what drew me into this show, so I'm not bothered by that in the slightest.

Really looking forward to the rest of this now.
    Altair's clone vs Altair was epic as fuck. Then Altair 2.0 was simply fucking amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Re-Creators - Altair's abilities are just plain stupid. This show has some of the most boring action scenes I've seen in a while, since they all basically involve the good guys just going "M-MASAKA!!!!" when Altair pulls something else out of her ass and stops them effortlessly. I don't even know how many times it's happened by now but it's really tiring.

Altair is honestly an embarrassment of a character. The only reason I'm bothering to watch now is to see her get blown the fuck out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Re-Creators - Altair's abilities are just plain stupid. This show has some of the most boring action scenes I've seen in a while, since they all basically involve the good guys just going "M-MASAKA!!!!" when Altair pulls something else out of her ass and stops them effortlessly. I don't even know how many times it's happened by now but it's really tiring.

Altair is honestly an embarrassment of a character. The only reason I'm bothering to watch now is to see her get blown the fuck out.
    then in the last 5 seconds MC walks past an altair lookalike and he goes M-MAKA!!!!
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Re:Creators 20 - This show has really dragged itself back up again in those last couple of episodes. The entire "acceptance" deal is still kind of cringy and the animation quality is still shaky but damn did I enjoy this week's episode.

Altair's character design is fantastic and the 2.0 version is even better. Art already mentioned it in discord, but we could see them bringing Shimazaki back from a mile ago already. However, the quality of the writing is certainly not what drew me into this show, so I'm not bothered by that in the slightest.

Really looking forward to the rest of this now.

Yes, it's a classic in the making. Last week's show was very good too.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Little Witch Academia season two is on Netflix now.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

bahamut vs 20 angel straight up summoned shiva. also that after credit scene.

boku 34 ball guy still pretty funny

db super 106 last week I was trying to remember if tien actually did anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Yes, it's a classic in the making.
    literally only you think that

fate apo 9 poor franny's mental state. black rider is cute.
    Last edited by bals; 2017-09-03 at 04:46 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    fate/apo 10 - oh my god mordred is a shit character, typical 'm-masaka!!!' asspull surviving fran's attack

though really this episode was trash

literally only you think that

fate apo 9 poor franny's mental state. black rider is cute.
    Noooooo.

Well a classic might be hyperbole, but what makes it great is it's literature. It's has depth, metaphors and all the things that separate literature from mundane writing.

Literature makes you think about things and introduces you to new ideas.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf happened to one piece? For once there was a full episode with no 10 min recap.
    Don't sweat the details!!!