Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Without a doubt

- - - Updated - - -

Yep and millions of people voted for an Alt-Right Nazi your point, and they have killed people.
    This garbage is why the word Nazi has lost its power. Bring on the next buzzword!
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    This garbage is why the word Nazi has lost its power. Bring on the next buzzword!
    Of course Nazis would want to whitewash their crimes.

"My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I am glad you find it a buzzword, it isn't meant to be one, it is meant to be an accurate observable fact.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Of course Nazis would want to whitewash their crimes.

Are you calling me a nazi? Because you're kinda proving my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah I am glad you find it a buzzword, it isn't meant to be one, it is meant to be an accurate observable fact.
    And it loses that power when you say stupid shit like 49% of the US voters are nazis. It is meant to describe something and you completely fail at using it correctly so it loses its power.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Methodd View Post
    We see in this very thread this attitude, even claiming none white people are somehow white supremacists. We see it with the "with me or against me" mentality of Antifa. It's easy to do when people don't even understand the definition of fascism, this vague labeling is dangerously common.
    While I personally don't accuse others of being fascist if I disagree with them, because differences in opinion are a natural occurrence, I won't comment on why others do that.

What I can say is that internalizing your oppression is totally a thing. Whether that's in the form of internalized racism, sexism, or otherwise.
    Let's take me for example. I'm Autistic, if I were to internalize the oppressive opinions lobbed towards myself others like me, my thought process could be as such:

- "Oh I couldn't possibly see myself doing this (otherwise productive) thing because I'm retarded"
    - "They're right that we're all violent and need to be in a institution, that's why I'm putting myself there"
    - "I'm sorry that I'm not normal"

And, for me, just coming up with those examples is tough because I don't subscribe to that kind of bullshit. But I still recognize that it's there.
    Last edited by Baelic; 2017-09-03 at 05:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have a lot more respect for antifa if they actually went and fought off a dictator.

Quote Originally Posted by SherriMayim View Post
    I would have a lot more respect for antifa if they actually went and fought off a dictator.
    But they couldn't afford the ticket abroad on what they get from their moms and their part-time job as a barista at a shitty vegan coffee shop.

10+ Year Old Account
    And it loses that power when you say stupid shit like 49% of the US voters are nazis. It is meant to describe something and you completely fail at using it correctly so it loses its power.
    That isn't how that works, even if in some instances that happens, which is exactly the non logic you use, it is an accurate term just as accurate as claiming all protesters are Antifa, or Communist or BLM are Black Supremacist, see those don't have meaning because those are flat out not true nor are they provable by either logic or reason, where as my claim is based on reason.

I do by the fact that the economy 6 months before Obama and 6 Months after was identical, however the only thing that changed was the shade of the color on the president but if you asked the Majority of Trump Voters they agreed the economy improved.

There is no other explaination of this, on top of the mountain of evidence since the primaries he and his administration has a problem distancing himself from white supremacist groups like the ones David Duke and the Alt-Right Nazi's. He started campaigning by making racist remarks about Mexican immigrants that were fucking false. He vowed from day one to build a fucking wall that it has been proven is a complete and total waste of time, money and resources.

He has single handedly targeted Muslim immigrants for a travel ban that had to be stopped by the courts on the bullshit claim and lie that it was Obama's Idea that was actually abandoned for a completely different purpose, however Trump used this as a template and as an excuse to target Muslims AKA those brown people especially those he has no financial ties too, and none of which have ANY history of actually carrying out an attack on U.S soil.

This is a man who has gone on record talking about wanting to fuck his daughter, encouraging foreign governments to interfere in the U.S elections, all of which he did while calling the elections fucking rigged. And having suggested if he didn't win something, something about a revolution.

Trump went against 12 fucking Republicans ALL of which had a wealth of knowledge and experience and Like Ted Cruz for example the same kind of propensity for rattling the party and standing firm for change.

NONE of who ever had violence at their rally's or offered to pay their supporters legal bills for PUNCHING protesters.

And even if you could ignore all his faults give him a fucking chance despite his shady record of lying cheating and being a shit business man and con artist, he is a complete and utter fucking moron, PERIOD!

And these Trumpsters voted for this jackass, the same man who claims to love america and put America first couldn't go to serve but has the ORANGE NUTS to call John McCain a man who I disagree on every single god damn fundamental issue, This Trump idiot had the nerve to say well McCain was capture, and implying he wasn't a fucking hero.

Obama on the fucking other hand was fucking crucified by the same fucking dipshits called and called a muslim because I guess he is one of those dark people not patriotic for the camera enough.

There is no excuse, no fucking well I thought he would be better for the country, no well I thought he would bring back jobs which he hasn't he didn't and never provided a single god damn job for most Americans where he could his own company's.

NO, fuck anybody offended by the idea that the conclusions based especially on the more recent events anybody with half a fucking brain wouldn't clearly see who Trump and his Voters are, and it has fuck all to do with patriotism or America.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Jesus christ, I thought this board was far left to begin with, but 90% of the posters here makes me think this is a Stalin and Mao apologist forum. Fucking hell guys

Because they are soft as shit. Just watched some videos of them fighting. Add some Benny Hill music on top and its perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    Defend people when they are directly threatened and work to delegitimize NAZIS (Which they already are as seen by the reaction of the media and americans as a whole), that's the way to fight these idiots. Large scale confrontations and street violence for the sake of it don't do nothing but scale up a problem and plays into the rhetoric of "both sides are the same".
    I was with you for most of this. Defend people when they are directly threatened because we are a nation of laws, and as far as I'm concerned, when you are on the counteroffensive, curb stomp these fuckers, no matter what side they are on. Preemptive violence should not be tolerated in this country. People peacefully gathering, if they are smart, is NOT preemptive violence. Opposing sides insisting on being violent as a means of silencing them, THEY are in the wrong. ALWAYS.

Delegitimizing Nazis is fairly easy. Ignore them. They get their freedom of speech, but no one is forced to listen to it, and come on, those who show up were already influenced, let's just be honest.

The last part, though.... "plays into the rhetoric of "both sides are the same", it's not just rhetoric, it is the god honest truth. Now, some of the dumber people on this topic are unaware of the way politics works. It works like a horseshoe. the further up the extreme of the political spectrum it goes, the more it begins to look like each other, almost forming a complete circle. Those who actually side with Antifa and Neo Nazis would have us believe that the line divides at centrist, and anyone on the left or right are the good ones and every one on the other side are demonized evil, which is horse shit. And it also seems like the further up the horseshoe you go, the more those assholes think they can look down on the less dedicated memberso f the left or right side, and you end up watching a snake eat another snake. Normal people divide the horseshoe at the cross sections, thereby cutting off the extreme ends of the horseshoe, and deem those people as evil. And like it or not, Antifa and the Neo Nazi's, or should I say the Nazis and the commies, because that is a much better descriptor, are both evil, and if we woke up tomorrow, and every one of those assholes disappeared off the face of the earth, society at large would be the winner.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Deleted
    How does the semen of your wife's bull taste?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    some of the dumber people on this topic are unaware of the way politics works. It works like a horseshoe.
    sounds like a very clever political theory indeed /s

in france we say, the center is neither left nor left

Are you calling me a nazi? Because you're kinda proving my point.

People who are upset they are treated like Nazis should not be Nazis then, instead of trying to get everyone else to change their labels.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Antifa and all communist movements should be banned, as is nazi etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Can't really say the same of some other far right movements, yet antifa is smh labeled domestic terrorism.

Alright have fun in the high castle then i guess
    They've hurt a lot of people at their protests, though. They have been deemed a terrorist organization by the federal government. But I wouldn't expect them to have the will to actually maim someone. These are kids with rich parents, or receiving government funds, to go to college, but rather than attend their liberal arts classes the have taken to the streets to larp as communist revolutionaries. I can't see any irony in that.

- - - Updated - - -

But I have to add that Antifa may say they are anti-fascism, but they themselves are fascists. They use racial rhetoric to fuel their campaigns and goals just as the white nationalists do. They are self-proclaimed anarcho-communists. And they have all of the sjw attitudes that have been festering. The worst part is these are college students pretending to know what's best for the working class when they themselves are not. While showing aggression to an equally racist and fascist group that consists of entirely working class people.

And on OP's point they are classified as terrorists, just like every white nationalist group. But until a group acts out and does something that can be considered a terrorist attack, they cannot be prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Sounds like someone is actually defending antifa. All I have to say to that is...
    WOW!!

Antifa is only in its infancy. Remember when ISIS was just a minor league terrorist threat? We need to nip them in the bud while we can.
    Enjoy your weekend everyone.
    Antifa has been around since the 1930s, buddy. They're not in their infancy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Jesus christ, I thought this board was far left to begin with, but 90% of the posters here makes me think this is a Stalin and Mao apologist forum. Fucking hell guys
    Far left? lol. Have you missed all the "b-but both sides are bad" and nazi apologist crap?
    And defending antifa makes you a stalinist now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alteiry View Post
    Antifa has been around since the 1930s, buddy. They're not in their infancy.
    Ssst, don't tell him the secret of it being started as a counter-reaction to facism, it'll blow his mind

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xfloydex View Post
    Because they are soft as shit. Just watched some videos of them fighting. Add some Benny Hill music on top and its perfect.
    Tell that to the ones who killed nazis in WWII, or are now fighting ISIS.
    You still sure?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    Daily reminder that Antifa's violence has cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to the states and private societies in damage to physical assets, not including people who have been badly beaten and intimidated.

You don't have to kill to be a terrorist organization. White supremacists and co. all belong to that same category, but the fact that they aren't considered a domestic terrorist group doesn't somehow mean that the reverse is fine.

For the record, I have no issues calling neo-nazis a terrorist group. BLM and the Alt-Right are not.
    I pretty much agree with you here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post

The last part, though.... "plays into the rhetoric of "both sides are the same", it's not just rhetoric, it is the god honest truth. Now, some of the dumber people on this topic are unaware of the way politics works. It works like a horseshoe.
    Its funny, because the smarter voices in political knowledge have already used plenty of reasons why its bullshit. For one, it completely ignores the authoritarian/libertarian split.