Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You should give it a try sometime, its dirt cheap. I find it quite fun, Its Zelda meets monster hunter (a little).

I think its like $15 now or something.
    Oh i do have it, I just never got to play it with friends yet. I'll get back to harassing my girlfriend to play, maybe we can rope her brother in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Oh i do have it, I just never got to play it with friends yet. I'll get back to harassing my girlfriend to play, maybe we can rope her brother in.
    Cool, the online last played was active so u could play with randoms as well. Like I said I personally enjoyed it.

I need to go back and finish it at some point.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Japan always gets the best Splatfests.

https://twitter.com/splatoonjp/statu...00374808633344

Yes, a McDonalds themed Splatfest next weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/09/02...-has-cut-modes

FIFA '18 director says he doesn't want to overwhelm Switch players who have never played FIFA with options.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

- - - Updated - - -

FIFA '18 director says he doesn't want to overwhelm Switch players who have never played FIFA with options.
    First off I don't envy Japan splatfest because its Nintendo sell out advertisement.

Second off that director needs to go back to school so he can learn how to lie. Options my ass. Don't lie when everyone knows the real reason you cut content cause the switch can't handle it.

If you didn't have a contract with Nintendo they probably would have scrapped the whole thing like everyone else
    Last edited by zito; 2017-09-03 at 03:29 AM.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

japan always gets the best splatfests.

yes, a mcdonalds themed splatfest next weekend.
    don't make me choose!

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    well team flight gonna lose. First off they are the majority, second off the majority is either full of 5 year olds or retarded people. I know about the don't blame your team blah blahy blah

no, how do I splat 3 people in a row within a few seconds and then i die and then my whole team was already dead like wth with 15 seconds left fucking great. Now I remember why I don't play turf wars it's literally full of cancer.

And then the disconnects. All the fucking time. Jesus fucking christ nintendo it's been years fucking years get your servers straight
    Well as team invis I started at 9pm Friday and did really great, was just shy of 1800 rating and got to defender really quick and called it a night.

Went to finish up, and realized what a colossal mistake that was. I swear I nearly got to champion 2 points at a time, and was constantly pitted with 1500ish rank teams against 1800ish ranked teams (I guess because of my own personal ranking). I know I lost 8 games in a row, I counted.

Then once I hit champ rank things looked up. I forgot how rough it can be getting to king/queen rank, but I really could use some snails now. Hopefully this will near-optimize my gear with some luck, and I wont have to participate as much next time around. Hopefully picking the team that I felt would win works out. Personal choice would be flight, I sit in LA traffic 5 days a week!

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    Well as team invis I started at 9pm Friday and did really great, was just shy of 1800 rating and got to defender really quick and called it a night.

Went to finish up, and realized what a colossal mistake that was. I swear I nearly got to champion 2 points at a time, and was constantly pitted with 1500ish rank teams against 1800ish ranked teams (I guess because of my own personal ranking). I know I lost 8 games in a row, I counted.

Then once I hit champ rank things looked up. I forgot how rough it can be getting to king/queen rank, but I really could use some snails now. Hopefully this will near-optimize my gear with some luck, and I wont have to participate as much next time around. Hopefully picking the team that I felt would win works out. Personal choice would be flight, I sit in LA traffic 5 days a week!
    1800 is pretty low and you're pretty much guaranteed to be matched with shit players.

I was over 2100 after the placings. Finished at max 2300+.

After placings I immediately noticed a MASSIVE jump in player skill both on my team and others as it was all 2k avg vs 2k avg. In placings it was all over the place.

Winning and losing isn't the only thing taken into account with those ratings btw, personal performance is huge. Great games can lead to 50 point bumps at a time, shit games that you win can even make you drop.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-09-03 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post

It took me forever to get king. Too many suicidal aerosprays and chargers for some reason

lol invis was the majority?

That must have been a late development because early on I barely got anything but flight vs flight matchups.

the new naruto game is pretty good

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

- - - Updated - - -

French fries is going to win bigtime in japan.
    they have some weird fetish with those over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    lol invis was the majority?

That must have been a late development because early on I barely got anything but flight vs flight matchups.
    Yea it had to be EU that made them the majority I got a few flight vs flight matches myself

10+ Year Old Account
    But hey remember you can always just go buy a SD card..................
    I agree wtih you, but it could be worse. Im hoping they release a 128gb one next year and phase out the old one. They kinda need too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I agree wtih you, but it could be worse. Im hoping they release a 128gb one next year and phase out the old one. They kinda need too.
    They should include an SD card with it. Nintendo should have done that from the start, the cost is so damn little for them(for someone like Nintendo buying them in bulk we're talking probably $4 a card or less) to include say a 64 GB SD card bringing the total out of box memory to 89 GB.

Increasing the on board flash memory isn't really an option. 1) it's the exact parts that you cry about them competing with apple for and 2) if you look at a teardown of the switch there is no where for it to go without a die shrink.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-09-04 at 04:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should include an SD card with it. Nintendo should have done that from the start, the cost is so damn little for them to include say a 64 GB SD card bringing the total out of box memory to 89 GB.

Increasing the on board flash memory isn't really an option. 1) it's the exact parts that you cry about them competing with apple for and 2) if you look at a teardown of the switch there is no where for it to go without a die shrink.
    Well, then maybe they can include a bigger on board one with the inevitable hardware refresh.

Well, then maybe they can include a bigger on board one with the inevitable hardware refresh.
    Nintendo never increased the out of box size of 3DS storage through it's 5 million hardware revisions so I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

Nintendo licensing Nintendo branded MSD cards is at least a good sign that they may eventually bundle an SD card with the system. The internal memory is probably always going to be 32 GB.

Nintendo never increased the out of box size of 3DS storage through it's 5 million hardware revisions so I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

Nintendo licensing Nintendo branded MSD cards is at least a good sign that they may eventually bundle an SD card with the system. The internal memory is probably always going to be 32 GB.
    Dunno. The internal memore is already modular on the board. It is easily changed to bigger one.

My post was sarcastic...

The amount of space the internal HD has is a Joke.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    My post was sarcastic...

The amount of space the internal HD has is a Joke.
    I know that.... My post makes perfect sense while knowing you were sarcastic.

10+ Year Old Account