Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Built Around an Explosive Running Game, Notonio Brown Hopes to Have a Breakthrough Campaign

Draft Grade A
    Proj Record 10-5
    Proj Finish 3

Draft Summary

Picking ninth overall in the opening round, Notonio Brown had a decent showing and delivered a team that is capable of reaching the postseason. They were careful to balance their roster from the beginning, adding a quarterback, two running backs, and two wide receivers with their first five picks. By the end of the draft, Notonio Brown secured the top quartet of running backs in the league.

Notonio Brown might be interested in shopping a RB to upgrade in other areas. Their fourth-ranked RB, Jonathan Stewart, is projected to be better than the league average at his position. Notonio Brown adhered to fantasy tradition, selecting a pair of running backs with their first two picks (Devonta Freeman and DeMarco Murray). According to ADP, it was a bit of a reach selecting Adam Thielen in the 10th round (92nd overall pick versus an ADP of 133.0 across all NFL.com leagues).

All six of the RBs, including Devonta Freeman, are projected to score more points than the league average at that position.

Not bad. I don't see how it sees that Adam was a stretch myself.

@Crissi Did it really predict a tie? I wonder with who.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, the tie confuses me. heh

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still much to naive to do fantasy football. Maybe one day! :P
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2017-09-03 at 05:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Andrew Luck and nobody else, Jesus, OK then.

Just for the record...

"With Some Reaches Early, Goodbye JMatt Looks to Break Out

Draft Grade C+
    Proj Record 2-13
    Proj Finish 9

Draft Summary
    After selecting eighth overall, Goodbye JMatt is projected to finish ninth in MMO-Champion League. While the projections aren't ideal, the squad is presented with an opportunity to prove them wrong once the games begin. They grabbed wide receivers early, using three of their first five picks to address that position. At another spot in the lineup, Goodbye JMatt was able to land a combo of running backs with plenty of room to grow.

Other NFL.com drafters felt that choosing DeVante Parker in the 11th round was somewhat of a stretch (108th overall pick versus an ADP of 142.0).
    Derek Carr may have been a steal in the 12th round, with an overall pick of 113th compared to an ADP of 92.0)."

lol I know I got boned at TE, and the QB I wanted got sniped two pick's before me. Speaking of which Twix did a real good job of picking people I had in my queue lined up to go. NFL Robot Analyser doesn't like my draft
    Fantasy Football on MMO Champion!
    2018 -- 2017 -- 2016 -- 2015 -- 2014 -- 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Alae View Post
    Just for the record...

"With Some Reaches Early, Goodbye JMatt Looks to Break Out

Draft Grade C+
    Proj Record 2-13
    Proj Finish 9

Draft Summary
    After selecting eighth overall, Goodbye JMatt is projected to finish ninth in MMO-Champion League. While the projections aren't ideal, the squad is presented with an opportunity to prove them wrong once the games begin. They grabbed wide receivers early, using three of their first five picks to address that position. At another spot in the lineup, Goodbye JMatt was able to land a combo of running backs with plenty of room to grow.

Other NFL.com drafters felt that choosing DeVante Parker in the 11th round was somewhat of a stretch (108th overall pick versus an ADP of 142.0).
    Derek Carr may have been a steal in the 12th round, with an overall pick of 113th compared to an ADP of 92.0)."

lol I know I got boned at TE, and the QB I wanted got sniped two pick's before me. Speaking of which Twix did a real good job of picking people I had in my queue lined up to go. NFL Robot Analyser doesn't like my draft
    so sorry..

Here is my draft recap:
    ANCHORED BY A TERRIFIC GROUP OF RBS, WINSTON IS COMING IS SET UP FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP

Draft Grade
    A+
    Proj Record
    14-0-1
    Proj Finish
    DRAFT SUMMARY
    Picking sixth overall in the draft, Winston is Coming came through with a quality performance that will make it tough on opponents. They focused on building a well-rounded team right from the start, taking a quarterback, running back, wide receiver, and tight end within their first five picks. By the time the draft was completed, Winston is Coming ended up with the top pair of tight ends in the league.
    Winston is Coming might be interested in shopping a RB to upgrade in other areas. Their fourth-ranked RB, Terrance West, is projected to be better than the league average at his position.
    According to ADP, it was a bit of a reach selecting Terrance West in the 12th round (115th overall pick versus an ADP of 144.0 across all NFL.com leagues).
    Winston is Coming got off to a sizzling start, amassing the most projected points in the league during the first half of the draft.

We'll see if this is accurate

Official team name: Making Mariota Memorable

Draft Grade
    B+
    Proj Record
    12-3
    Proj Finish

DRAFT SUMMARY

Coinciding with a nice draft position, Making Mariota Memorable had an outstanding performance. They stocked up on pass-catching weapons early, using three of their first five selections to pick up wide receivers.
    At another spot in the lineup, Making Mariota Memorable was able to secure the highest-scoring trio of running backs in the league.
    If other NFL.com users are right, Eric Ebron was a steal in the 15th round (141st overall pick versus an ADP of 120.0).
    Other NFL.com drafters felt that choosing Thomas Rawls in the 11th round was somewhat of a stretch (101st overall pick versus an ADP of 144.0).
    Danny Woodhead is a dual threat, racking up points on the ground and through the air. He ranks fourth among RBs in projected receiving yards with 522.

For it being autodrafted unintentionally it wasn't a horrible draft. It even took a couple of value picks in my opinion (except for the whole picking up 2 TE, bleh - and taking Rawls at all). I shall fix thee, team.

Considering my nearly perfect record is at stake....I hope everyone enjoys me being bottom of the barrel for waiver picks every week, not that it's much different than any other year, really.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Official team name: Making Mariota Memorable

Draft Grade
    B+
    Proj Record
    12-3
    Proj Finish

DRAFT SUMMARY

Coinciding with a nice draft position, Making Mariota Memorable had an outstanding performance. They stocked up on pass-catching weapons early, using three of their first five selections to pick up wide receivers.
    At another spot in the lineup, Making Mariota Memorable was able to secure the highest-scoring trio of running backs in the league.
    If other NFL.com users are right, Eric Ebron was a steal in the 15th round (141st overall pick versus an ADP of 120.0).
    Other NFL.com drafters felt that choosing Thomas Rawls in the 11th round was somewhat of a stretch (101st overall pick versus an ADP of 144.0).
    Danny Woodhead is a dual threat, racking up points on the ground and through the air. He ranks fourth among RBs in projected receiving yards with 522.

For it being autodrafted unintentionally it wasn't a horrible draft. It even took a couple of value picks in my opinion (except for the whole picking up 2 TE, bleh - and taking Rawls at all). I shall fix thee, team.

Considering my nearly perfect record is at stake....I hope everyone enjoys me being bottom of the barrel for waiver picks every week, not that it's much different than any other year, really.
    Funny that it gave me a better grade yet it has you at higher wins/projected finishes. Maybe it is thinking for when I drafted(9th) I did pretty well, while you being 1st you would of course draft well?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Derek Carr in the 12th? What in the actual eff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I blame myself.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about you guys but I got the highest payed player at round 11, if that is not value I don't know what is!

LOL on the flip side...

With Some Risky Picks, Aunt Smasher Aspires to Break Out

Draft Grade C
    Proj Record 2-13
    Proj Finish 9

Draft Summary

Aunt Smasher will be hoping to defy the experts this season. In spite of selecting second overall, they're expected to finish ninth in MMO-Champion League2. With their first five picks, they decided to take a balanced approach, adding a quarterback, two running backs, and two wide receivers. By the time all the picks were in, Aunt Smasher ended up with one of the top tandems of running backs in the league.

Taking Derek Carr with the 22nd overall pick, was perhaps a stretch. His ADP was 92.0 across all NFL.com leagues.
    With 321 projected rushing yards (ranking fourth among QBs), Cam Newton has multiple ways to bring in points.
    The choice of Stacy Coley with the 142nd pick represented the final-round selection with the fewest projected points.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Had something last minute come up so hope you all are ready to be destroyed by my awesome auto pick team.

Quote Originally Posted by Brogrom View Post
    Had something last minute come up so hope you all are ready to be destroyed by my awesome auto pick team.
    We'll see about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    LOL on the flip side...

With Some Risky Picks, Aunt Smasher Aspires to Break Out

Draft Grade C
    Proj Record 2-13
    Proj Finish 9

Draft Summary

Aunt Smasher will be hoping to defy the experts this season. In spite of selecting second overall, they're expected to finish ninth in MMO-Champion League2. With their first five picks, they decided to take a balanced approach, adding a quarterback, two running backs, and two wide receivers. By the time all the picks were in, Aunt Smasher ended up with one of the top tandems of running backs in the league.

Taking Derek Carr with the 22nd overall pick, was perhaps a stretch. His ADP was 92.0 across all NFL.com leagues.
    With 321 projected rushing yards (ranking fourth among QBs), Cam Newton has multiple ways to bring in points.
    The choice of Stacy Coley with the 142nd pick represented the final-round selection with the fewest projected points.
    That's what you get for jumping ahead and overreaching for my boys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone reminded me, so I'll remind everyone here. make sure you substitute out your Bucs and Dolphin players, since they won't be playing week one. Bye bye Jarvis Landry...ugh. Already wasn't confident about my team.

That's what you get for jumping ahead and overreaching for my boys!
    I've never been a fan of pre-season rankings. I have a team in my head that I aim for, sometimes it is impossible (like an all Hurricanes team, impossible when Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, Frank Gore, Clinton Portis, Jeremy Shockey, Willis McGahee all go in the first 2.5 rounds). That guy feeling that Donovan McNabb is going to go off (he did, but that was also Mannings 50 TD season...).

I would have won my championship last season, if Carr hadn't gotten hurt at the end of the season (Backup was Mariota who was solid overall, just not in my playoffs and also got hurt).
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Lets gooooo.. football is back!! Good luck everyone, especially if you're playing against me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gillislee scoring TDs on my bench cuz I've got too many RBs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyreek Hill was a gamble for me, seems it's paying off though.