Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post

Oh yes, this time the "Sylvanas will be a raidboss"-theory will be right /s

Not even Blizzard is that dumb with their writing.
    They made Garrosh from a fireband action-man like warchief into a power hungry fascist, they can do the same for sylvanas, and it will be much easier for the writing not to stink, she has a lot of doodoo on her hands already.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are Horde, but there's a difference between Alleria aiding the Blood Elves against alien enemies and helping the Orcs fight against Humans in the Barrens.

One Warchief went evil and the other one died.
    That's hardly a pattern..
    And Cairne, basicly they have no issues with killing Horde leaders like flies (even without replacements). But sure, I wish I could say that I have your optimism, truly. If they just have her step down I would be legitimately shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    And ... that's all. Vereesa did more than battling with the weakened remnants of the scourge.
    The "weakened remnants of the Scourge" were a threat all the way till WotLK, with Blood Elves needing Forsaken support to keep them contained. You also omitted the Amani. Meanwhile Vereesa aided, you know, Halduron (and Vol'jin) in Zul'aman, scouted around Theramore where she failed to fulfill her objective, slaughtered defenseless Sunreaver civilians and prevented their means of escape just so she could slaughter more (even though Jaina's declared goal was driving the Sunreavers out of Dalaran) and then served under Varian during SoO. Not exactly great military accomplishments. And even all of that happened after she declared herself a Ranger General. Prior to that she had personal adventures that were not events where she commanded any troops. The only military campaign where she actually did something of notice was in Suramar, more than half a decade after she named herself Ranger General.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Doesnt matter it still falls under the old horde aka the old horde chieftains. Thralls is the new horde with new ideals ect.
    Which part of it also being called a New Horde by some characters, which clearly separates it from the Old Horde (kinda the point of new and old labels in such a context), were you incapable of understanding, exactly? Whoopty doo, Shattered Hand and Warsong followed him. Oh, wait, Warsong then followed Thrall and his New Horde. I guess it was secretly the Old Horde all along. And so was the Fel Horde because hey, Shattered Hand.

Oh please the silver hand is not allisnce only. You gonns kick the blood knights and sunwalkers out. Gtfo here. Nevermind the dawn is neutral
    Silver Hand followed garitbos and made the scarlet crusade.

Silver Hand stopped being Alliance long long ago
    So first you deliberately ignore the part where @Qualia said it turned into a neutral faction and then the part where they talked about it being Alliance throughout the Second War? Great points right there.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Oh please the silver hand is not allisnce only. You gonns kick the blood knights and sunwalkers out. Gtfo here. Nevermind the dawn is neutral
    Doesn't change the fact that Arator is an unmistakably Alliance-aligned character. He was basically born on Draenor (or little before the expedition began, can't remember the current state of affairs) and basically knows shit about half of his lineage apart all the Allerian High Elves clearly aligned with the Alliance. Arator has nothing to do with the Horde. Hell, he has nothing to do with the Blood Elves either.

It seems wiser to have Sylvanas as the Forsaken Windrunner, Vereesa as the Quel'dorei Windrunner and Alleria as the Sin'dorei Windrunner.
    We definitely need a Windrunner to lead Blood Elf skirmishes.
    Wrong. What we truly need is a Windrunner who dies and stay dead. For real, not like Sylvanas.

I suggested joining the Sin'dorei, not the Horde.
    The Sin'dorei are politically allied with the Horde. You can't be one and not the other, unless she wants to be the weirdo of the country who anytime a Troll or Orc shows his face around Silvermoon she's kept restrained somewhere shouting threats and curses. That's what we'd call nowdays "failed (re)integration".

They are Horde, but there's a difference between Alleria aiding the Blood Elves against alien enemies and helping the Orcs fight against Humans in the Barrens.
    Except she'll have to unless, again, she doesn't want to be some weirdo who doesn't follow orders and do the fuck she wants. That's not joining the Blood Elves, that's becoming a semi-Rexxar-like hermit who shows up to help her people only when her personal morals and Alliance-leaning allegiances are not offended.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kardagh View Post
    They made Garrosh from a fireband action-man like warchief into a power hungry fascist, they can do the same for sylvanas, and it will be much easier for the writing not to stink, she has a lot of doodoo on her hands already.
    Garrosh held borderline fascist views from the very beginning and his downfall was foreshadowed by WotLK times, Sylvanas is blatantly led through a more positive direction compared to the awful place she started her journey.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2017-09-04 at 08:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Haha. Yet Vereesa has been more active and has received more character development than Lor'Themar, Liadrin, Halduron and ... Baine/Galliwyx/Saurfang/Rokhan.

How ironic for a High elf secondary character.
    Going by "Blood of the Highborne" and the Burning Crusade, I'd say Liadrin one-ups Vereesa in terms of character development. Sure, she's the generic virtuous Warcraft paladin character now, but at least it's better characterization than "angry widow".
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-09-04 at 09:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Going by "Blood of the Highborne" and the Burning Crusade, I'd say Liadrin one-ups Vereesa in terms of character development. Sure, she's the generic virtuous Warcraft paladin character now, but at least it's better characterization than "angry widow".
    Vareesa worked hard to get that widow label added to that, otherwise she would just be angry. We shouldn't downplay her achievment of her husband dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Korthraxw View Post
    Vareesa worked hard to get that widow label added to that, otherwise she would just be angry. We shouldn't downplay her achievment of her husband dying.
    Id take matriarch of the blood knights over Jainas lap dog any day

10+ Year Old Account
    IMHO it would be interesting if Veressa just feed Alleria with a lot of H-Elf viased information to make the Horde and the new kingdom of quelthalas look as the bad guys.

The main question is... how would Alleria take it? would Alleria wish to confront her sister or her people? if so what would happen with Veressa? Will she, and her people become even more isolated from their lands?

Too many questions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    IMHO it would be interesting if Veressa just feed Alleria with a lot of H-Elf viased information to make the Horde and the new kingdom of quelthalas look as the bad guys.

The main question is... how would Alleria take it? would Alleria wish to confront her sister or her people? if so what would happen with Veressa? Will she, and her people become even more isolated from their lands?

Too many questions!!!
    One of the reasons she wanted to talk about it in private, that way noone can call her out when she tells her biased/twisted version of the story. Would love to see Vereesa's bullshit called out by Sylvanas and/or Lor'thermar though.

Deleted
    I think Christie Golden will putt something like that in books. And it will total sux as all her writing and total ruin this important Windrunner reunion.

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    I think Christie Golden will putt something like that in books. And it will total sux as all her writing and total ruin this important Windrunner reunion.
    t. Richard Knaak, pretending to have the typing skills of a 10 year old.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

Hmm, so far I believe only mention of Sylvanas to Alleria is that she is horde leader, but not how/why and what she is now? I think that is an important hint with Alleria's void connection. I guess Alleria might have information to restore Sylvanas or at least then realizes she might be used by the void as a tool.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    And the whole thing with two continents being completely rediscovered, since both of them left before the Third War where Kalimdor was uncovered.
    What two continents "left", exactly?

Pandaria shrouded itself in mist during the sundering.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    What two continents "left", exactly?

Pandaria shrouded itself in mist during the sundering.
    Both Alleria and Turalyon left before Kalimdor was re-discovered (at least by the humans, dwarves and gnomes) and before Pandaria's mists parted.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Both Alleria and Turalyon left before Kalimdor was re-discovered (at least by the humans, dwarves and gnomes) and before Pandaria's mists parted.
    Yeah to DRAENOR

10+ Year Old Account
    So no more dialogue added to this in week 2 i take it?
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah to DRAENOR
    Um, yeah... Which is not Azeroth... So the two continents are new to them...................................

Deleted
    I expect Sylvanas versus Alleria, each being the Shadow representative of their faction.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    Um, yeah... Which is not Azeroth... So the two continents are new to them...................................
    Whooptie fuckin doodlie doo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    So no more dialogue added to this in week 2 i take it?
    Better be or its a shit tier blunder

15+ Year Old Account
    Whooptie fuckin doodlie doo
    That's literally the point of the post you're replying to. Just working on that post count, I guess?