Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Don't get your hopes up. It seems to be about the same as the green proto drake drop rate from the Oracles. Though this time you have a chance at 4 mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherbrood View Post
    The eggs drop off of the Panthera Rares out of each zone, there is also another Mana Ray that drops specifically off a rare in the Mac'aree zone
    Eggs dropping from mammalian creatures in the shape of cats that then hatch into flying lizards. :thinking:
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    5 eggs 3 mounts 2x same pet

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Or maybe panthara collect eggs to eat them raw.
    Either that or Mrs Panthara has some explaining to do to Mr Panthara.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    i have killed 25 different rares i got an achievement many of them multiple times and never had any eggs

eggs are a lie

- - - Updated - - -

i killed both vargas and nourus or what ever it is the purple cats and no eggs

eggs are fake news
    I got 5 from Vargas so far.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    i have killed 25 different rares i got an achievement many of them multiple times and never had any eggs

eggs are a lie

- - - Updated - - -

i killed both vargas and nourus or what ever it is the purple cats and no eggs

eggs are fake news
    They drop from 2 specific 'rares' that are not on the way to any quests/world quests. So you have to go search for them specifically. And the eggs are supposed to be ~50% drop rate.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got a Felglow for my second one!

Only got one across the three characters that I play daily and that has around 3 days left until it hatches, with my luck it will probably be an aged yolk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Casthiel View Post
    They drop from 2 specific 'rares' that are not on the way to any quests/world quests. So you have to go search for them specifically. And the eggs are supposed to be ~50% drop rate.
    Actually it drops from four different rares but since two of them are on Mac'aree we can't get to them yet :P So hey more chances for disappointment as the content becomes available!

Just got a pet from my second one