Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Tump made realistic campaign promises. Obama, being the dipshit that he is, did not.
    Which is why practically none of Trump's campaign promises have materialised? Lol.

As usual, ALL you have is the "race card". The race card is only played by losers that have absolutely nothing else. You play it to elicit an "emotion". It is pathetic, base, and utterly ridiculous.

That is ALL you have - emotions. Not a single argument you have stands up on it's own merits or reason. All you have is "feels". LOL.
    Clearly we don't even have that because it being inhumane isn't enough to stir some semblance of care in the group of sociopaths that voted for Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Trump made realistic campaign promises? Seems like the feels are on your end, buddy.
    Which promises were not realistic? He has already fulfilled many of them - and he is just getting started.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF? He just ended DACA.
    He campaigned on ending it on his first day in office. He didn't.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Clearly we don't even have that because it being inhumane isn't enough to stir some semblance of care in the group of sociopaths that voted for Trump.
    Inhumane = more emotions

Sociopaths = more emotions.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF? He just ended DACA.
    Sessions did, technically speaking.

The wall is on track and going just fine.
    It isn't.

Manufacturing is on it's way back
    Also untrue.

Coal mines that were shuttered are now open.
    Until their sheer unprofitability forces another closure, lol.

He has thrown out thousands of regulations.
    So basically his entire Presidency has been literally just undoing whatever Obama did. Real constructive government, right there.

Some of the others will take a bit more time - like tax reform and health care. He still has 3.5 years to go. Rome was not built in a day.
    Both of which will never materialise in such a way that will make the deplorables happy.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    President Donald Trump said Friday that Dreamers, a term used for undocumented immigrants brought to the U.S. as children, should “rest easy” about his presidency because his administration is “not after the Dreamers, we are after the criminals.”
    21. February 2017
    http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...gration-237463

10+ Year Old Account
    Which promises were not realistic? He has already fulfilled many of them - and he is just getting started.
    You can do better than that. Unless feels is all you have?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    He campaigned on ending it on his first day in office. He didn't.
    So what? it is ended now. He promised to end a lot on day one - then he ran into the dipshits anti-trump RINOS. The ones that for 8 years whined about Obamacare and then acted like the fucking politicians that they are. That's okay, he is slowly but surely dealing with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    You can do better than that. Unless feels is all you have?
    Already listed some of them. He still has 3.5 years to go. Some things will take more time, so what?

Now - since you are the one that said "Trump made realistic campaign promises?" - tell me which ones were not realistic?

If DACA is so great why didn't the democrats pass it as an actual law in 08? It's pathetic they are using DACA people as lynchpins in their alt left anti American crusade but I can't say I'm surprised. Can't criticize the GOP for not renewing your illegal executive orders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Then why has he failed to keep any of them?
    Thread is literally about a fullfilled campaign promise and you say he hasn't kept any of them? Talk about delusional

Besides:

So how ignorant do you have to be to say he hasn't fullfilled any campaign promises? Oh I forgot..feelz before reality..

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey.....goodbye!
    I'm not going anywhere, and neither are they.

You're such an easy sell, lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    Ya, meaning they could rest easy knowing they weren't the FIRST ones that the DoJ would focus on. They still won't be. Dreamers - and illegal immigrant advocates should really just STFU and be happy that Trump and the DoJ are going after the "bad hombres" first. Let Congress do it's work and maybe they will get just what it is they want.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2017-09-05 at 04:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    So how ignorant do you have to be to say he hasn't fullfilled any campaign promises? Oh I forgot..feelz before reality..
    Only a jpeg, not even a youtube vid ?

Deleted
    Thread is literally about a fullfilled campaign promise and you say he hasn't kept any of them? Talk about delusional

Besides:

/clap clap clap

Deleted
    Only a few words, not even a screech?

Besides:

This was hilarious, thank you.

"Repeal and replace Obamacare"

"Trump can be the president to take us to Mars"

Completed, haha.

Deleted
    Nice comeback. Care to dispute any of them? Or do sarcastic remarks count as your "argument" against them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inhumane = more emotions

Sociopaths = more emotions.
    I'm not sure why something being inhumane isn't a legitimate argument against it.

Not to mention your whole 'coal mine' shtick being the definition of an argument from emotion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I'm not sure why something being inhumane isn't a legitimate argument against it.

Not to mention your whole 'coal mine' shtick being the definition of an argument from emotion.
    Bolsheviks - ya gotta love them.

"donated his salary to the national park service"
    lol why am I not surprised, I'm amazed that list doesn't have picking his nose and not eating the booger as an achievement. not nearly as funny as how for Trumplings vague declarations count as accomplishments. your bias is hanging out for all to see, put it away.