Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    Nobody is crying like a little bitch. People are rightfully complaining, and you are being an asshole and ACCUSING them of crying like a little bitch, therefore crying like a little bitch about people crying like a little bitch.

I want flying back. It adds to my enjoyment of the game, but you can't honestly sit there and LIE and act like it detracts from YOUR enjoyment of the game when you can just choose to use ground mounts instead. *shrug*
    You mad or blind or both?

I litteraly said that i love flying and i wuold use it if it was active

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The more I play on argus the more I think people on here must either really suck or be really spoiled by flying. The zone isn't hard to get around at all and I can't see how any one could have trouble with mobs unless there running head first into them with no thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    You mad or blind or both?

I litteraly said that i love flying and i wuold use it if it was active
    I'm neither mad, blind, nor illiterate. I'm working with what you give me, here. You are trying to play on both sides of the fence now that your ridiculous and illogical arguments have been pointed out.

You are trying to pretend you don't care about flying, while caring about flying, and also while trying to look better than people you consider "crying" about flying, that you hate and love? Make up your damn mind or STFU.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    The more I play on argus the more I think people on here must either really suck or be really spoiled by flying. The zone isn't hard to get around at all and I can't see how any one could have trouble with mobs unless there running head first into them with no thought.
    God, you're SO good at this game, bro. Tell us more about how unhindered you are on Argus. Maybe that will make everyone who wants flying back change their minds spontaneously by your shining beacon of hope.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm neither mad, blind, nor illiterate. I'm working with what you give me, here. You are trying to play on both sides of the fence now that your ridiculous and illogical arguments have been pointed out.

You are trying to pretend you don't care about flying, while caring about flying, and also while trying to look better than people you consider "crying" about flying, that you hate and love? Make up your damn mind or STFU.

- - - Updated - - -

God, you're SO good at this game, bro. Tell us more about how unhindered you are on Argus. Maybe that will make everyone who wants flying back change their minds spontaneously by your shining beacon of hope.
    You don't need to be good argus is a simple zone if you have trouble with it your ether horribly spoiled by flying or god awful at finding your way around.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Just as a point of interest: WTF do dungeons or raiding have to do with flying? Unless you're suggesting we be allowed to fly in that content once we've cleared it? XD
    I'm sorry you can't understand the concept of a suggestion for a possible compromise between the player base and blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    I'll take what we can get. Blizz has already said if they had to do it all over again they never would have added flying. This is their compromise. I'll take it.
    I would actually like to see the source for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    I'm sorry you can't understand the concept of a suggestion for a possible compromise between the player base and blizzard
    /facepalm

This is why we can't have nice things....

Seriously, I just asked a question. Outside of a few rare exceptions, neither dungeons nor raids have had anything to do with flying. And adding them to the list of things in pathfinder, which already don't have context or relation to flying, just didn't seem to make sense. I was hoping you had an actual reason for including them in your suggestion. But I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Greetings,

I'm strongly in the camp of no-flying but Krokuun and Antoran are really testing me. I'm wondering what's going through Blizzards mind and why they don't seem to be making terrain easier to navigate and are instead making it harder.

As I said I'm generally not bothered by having to explore via ground mounts, but my limits are being pushed when to get to each world quest you have to run over some of the most chaotic and confusing terrain yet while trying not to get dazed off your mount when charging through often unavoidable fields of mobs. Graveyards also seem to be few and far between making corpse runs a pain.

How do you feel about this?
    the official Blue posts from Ornyx seem to indicate that blizzard made it this way intentionally to make argus a place that people feel resentment towards because its the "big bad base of the legion". Seems to be working, but maybe not in the best way.

Quote Originally Posted by rasako View Post
    the official Blue posts from Ornyx seem to indicate that blizzard made it this way intentionally to make argus a place that people feel resentment towards because its the "big bad base of the legion". Seems to be working, but maybe not in the best way.
    I already resent the damn place because Demons, Undead, Dragons, glowing green shit and grey rocks are played the fuck out in MMO's. Especially WoW.

I hate all 3 zone with a passion. To be honest I am done with ground mounts I want to go back to get flying st level cap.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

I think you are not only mad and blind but also rude.

My mind is clear and i will put simply for you.

If i can fly i am ok with that and i will use it. If i can't fly i am ok with that and i will not use it.

And that's because i like also other aspect of the game and i will play it with fly or not.

Really is not that hard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Argus is really really nice. When there are few other players around. It's a total shitshow when it's crowded.
    I have always noticed that issue pop up with the increased spawn rate when more people are in an area. Some times it is almost non stop spawning so by the time you kill one pack another spawns on top of you. The population of a server/zone can really impact the experience players have.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Greetings,

I'm strongly in the camp of no-flying but Krokuun and Antoran are really testing me. I'm wondering what's going through Blizzards mind and why they don't seem to be making terrain easier to navigate and are instead making it harder.

As I said I'm generally not bothered by having to explore via ground mounts, but my limits are being pushed when to get to each world quest you have to run over some of the most chaotic and confusing terrain yet while trying not to get dazed off your mount when charging through often unavoidable fields of mobs. Graveyards also seem to be few and far between making corpse runs a pain.

How do you feel about this?
    Have to say that I agree, and shit, I've been mostly focusing on my Rogue since Argus was released. Even with stealth AND shadowmeld to avoid annoying mobs, the place is testing me.

I really don't know what they were thinking. Give people access to flying, which alleviated the Broken Shore's layout in places, only to then send people into zones that are much worse, take flying from them, and not even leave them with the flying whistle. I remember not minding no flying on the Timeless Isle, for example, because the entire place was pretty much flat with a single, giant ramp going around half the isle to get up. With Argus zones, it seems more the rule than the exception that you have to tango halfway across a zone to get to the rare you wanted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connll View Post
    "The dev´s attittude was not 'my way or the highway"." and in the very next sentence: "honestly, it is my way or the highway" Yessir, totally not a contradiction :P
    Just because Blizzard has the final say on their product does not mean every time they communicate they are saying "My way or the highway". Something can exist with out communicating it that way. Like I said the failure to see distinctions like this is a toxic component of the community. Because you seize the chance to make a big deal out of Blizzard treating the community like crap and being arrogant when it wasn't the case.

Nothing contradicts. The first part was talking about the way Orynx communicated. The second part is talking about Blizzard having final authority on their products. Orynx even states that he is not required to respond a certain way just because he is a Blizzard employee. You are failing to see a distinction in your zeal to whine how terrible Blizzard is.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    I think you are not only mad and blind but also rude.

My mind is clear and i will put simply for you.

If i can fly i am ok with that and i will use it. If i can't fly i am ok with that and i will not use it.

And that's because i like also other aspect of the game and i will play it with fly or not.

Really is not that hard.
    Good. Then STFU calling people crybabies for wanting flying back when they aren't crying at all but expressing calm, logical opinions about having the mechanic returned in Argus.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not that bad. Sure the terrain can be frustrating but instant portals help speed up some transportation and we should see more portals as we do the quest line. Overall it's better than the bullshit ass quest line we got with the Broken Shore.

My only complaint is that certain items that worked on the broken isles no longer work on Argus. Emerald Wind, reusable kite, whistle, etc. Would make getting around a bit easier.

However, the paraxi event is completely idiotic. Haven't been there since the chance so I'm not sure what it's like now, but I don't know who thought it was a good idea to put a mechanic in the game that forced you to stop what your doing, bolt for a shield, and stand there for the duration of the event or else you die and end up forced to stand there dead also waiting for the event. An event that's completely pointless none the less. Felt like a huge waste of time.
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2017-09-07 at 03:54 PM.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Think it's awesome that they made the new whistle require revered with a slow ass faction to rep with...!

/s

I just read the first few posts. How are you finding Argus to be a maze? It takes very little time to figure out the paths, and then you know them and just go that way. I guess you guys are (at the same time) watching 2 movies, browsing 9gag, chatting on facebook and "playing" the game? In that case it doesn't work. If you take just a tiny bit of time to figure the map out, it's one of the easiest aspects of the game really. Unless you generally have bad sense of orientation, but that's another problem. OR, you're being spoiled. That's about it.

The problem with flying is that you press numlock and alt-tab, then alttab back, do a quest, and repeat the same. Then you complain about not feeling the atmosphere, and that it's super easy. Travelling on ground gives you that atmosphere, makes you pick which path to take to minimize the chance of being dazed. Also can't really numlock and alttab, watch a cat fall off a tree and come back, because you could fall-off into fel

IMO, they should always enable flying at the very end of each new content. Go play solitaire if you gotta do 15 000 things at the same time while calling it gaming

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    /facepalm

This is why we can't have nice things....

Seriously, I just asked a question. Outside of a few rare exceptions, neither dungeons nor raids have had anything to do with flying. And adding them to the list of things in pathfinder, which already don't have context or relation to flying, just didn't seem to make sense. I was hoping you had an actual reason for including them in your suggestion. But I guess not.
    You asked a question, I gave an answer, then you tried to be funny.

You can take out the dungeon and raid clear if you want, my main point stands. We should have flying after x content gate or y time gate. I literally just listed what was current argus content for ideas of what could be done.

Aka, you'd of experienced everything that been put in place for Argus and if you'd include the raid clear you'd have you're flying as a little badge to show you'd done it. Blizzard just posted yesterday in a blue post that flying / pathfinder was meant to be a indicator of accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Just because Blizzard has the final say on their product does not mean every time they communicate they are saying "My way or the highway".
    Yes, thats why I specifically mentioned "the players´s questions from a few pages ago".

Something can exist with out communicating it that way.
    And is for this very reason, among others, that my criticism about the dev´s attitude was spot on. There was no need to show off their arrogance and condescence so clearly.

Like I said the failure to see distinctions like this is a toxic component of the community.
    I question the use of the word "failure" for something *you* are doing deliberately.

Because you seize the chance to make a big deal
    I ask a question to another person;

YOU decide to barge in full of hyperbole, projection, and outright falsehoods;

Yet, somehow, *i* am making a big deal out of something.

Yep. Sounds totally legit man. You have a brilliant future as a politician ahead of you.

out of Blizzard treating the community like crap and being arrogant when it wasn't the case.
    Well, since you seem so set on preparing for a carreer in Policitcs, allow me to give you a hint: do *try* to appear convincing when you say things that are simply not true.

Nothing contradicts.
    Sleazy politics 101

*say something*
    *in the very next line, say the opposite*
    *get caught*
    *try to explain that the crontadiction, somehow, isn´t*
    *fail*
    *accuse your critcs of having an agenda*
    *...*
    *PROFIT!*

You are ready! Good luck on securing votes and donations for your campaign.