10+ Year Old Account

Primal Sargerite feel useless

I'm Mining and Engineering and accept for the 2 I needed for the Wormhole Generator I don't know what to do with them.

Am I missing some kind of vendor or do they just serve no purpose without a proffession that makes gear?

10+ Year Old Account
    You can use 'em with Obliterum to get the new Obliterum type and sell it on AH, otherwise, no.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

For many right now it is junk. On my server it is a waste of time making primal obliterum since it is going for 100 to 200 more gold the normal obliterum.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Great...

So I can switch away from the Lighbearer enchant.

The 3 Empyreal Breastplates that I sold for 45k on my server tell me otherwise. I got lucky with the stats, but still.

Waste of time. I'm enchanting and herbalism.. Has absolutely no use and is soulbound.. GG Blizz...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    The 3 Empyreal Breastplates that I sold for 45k on my server tell me otherwise. I got lucky with the stats, but still.
    How much did the materials cost/are worth tho?

It's the blood of sargeras all over again, Only the bloods had more uses to begin with.

I can see them adding a vendor in the future to trade for materials
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Waste of time. I'm enchanting and herbalism.. Has absolutely no use and is soulbound.. GG Blizz...

- - - Updated - - -

How much did the materials cost/are worth tho?
    110 ores (fairly easy to get if you farm Basilisks and mine them, and not that expensive on the AH) and 7 Primals which I get from WQs and mission table in like 2 days. Not the best money maker around, and if I get bad stats they sell for far less, but it works for me. I don't use the shoulder enchant however, since I still want bloods.

Certainly more profitable than the Legendary belt which require 65 Bloods, more mats, and more Nethershard and mob grinding besides for 80k.

The mission table rewards that hand these out are a joke too ... 1000+ resources to do the mission for 1-2 primal sargs? No thanks, for a nearly useless reagent. Also considering the fact that it's quite common to see easy elite WQ up that will reward 2-4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    It's the blood of sargeras all over again, Only the bloods had more uses to begin with.

I can see them adding a vendor in the future to trade for materials
    I'm hoping this will happen, something that makes acquiring the new Argus mats and/or previously non-Blood buyable crafting mats easier.