Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    It would be nice to have a universal transfer deadline date set but until all of the leagues start at the same time, that won't happen
    Germany are keen on it, UEFA are keen on it, 50 quid on it being La Liga that vetoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Only really a good thing if the other leagues follow suit.
    If English teams can't buy, they're not going to sell; and they are by and large the ones with the money these days. Wouldn't make a lot of difference, it would just make drama day happen 3 weeks earlier, when you hope 'your team' got their business done early to get the team settled in any case.

Germany are keen on it, UEFA are keen on it, 50 quid on it being La Liga that vetoes.
    I wouldn't be surprised. Tebas is a tool.

I'd be all for a universal transfer season

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    If English teams can't buy, they're not going to sell; and they are by and large the ones with the money these days. Wouldn't make a lot of difference, it would just make drama day happen 3 weeks earlier, when you hope 'your team' got their business done early to get the team settled in any case.
    Doesn't stop players getting unsettled by La Liga clubs.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Doesn't stop players getting unsettled by La Liga clubs.
    and really it is only 2 clubs that do it

Deleted
    Just need someone to swipe in next year with some crazy transfers for Messi and Ronaldo, then we'll see how much La Liga likes playing by there own transfer rules.

Deleted
    GL with that Billion transfer for Ronaldo.

Messi is viable and only team that could pull that off is City assuming he doesn't renew his contract because then he can go wherever he wants

- - - Updated - - -

PS: Tebas is a fucking idiot

"Man Utd, Man City, Watford, Swansea and Crystal Palace voted against early transfer window"

What a fucking surprise Manchester

Deleted
    Swansea need the window open as long as possible so they can sell more players.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Man Utd, Man City, Watford, Swansea and Crystal Palace voted against early transfer window"

What a fucking surprise Manchester
    I am surprised, given both clubs got their transfers done early this year, and usually do do most of their work early on.

Deleted
    An international xfer window should happen. In addition, make it so the xfer window ends once official games happen (Cups prior to league start for example)

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm also surprised both Manchester clubs voted against it... would like to know the reason behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    I'm also surprised both Manchester clubs voted against it... would like to know the reason behind it.
    lmao Manchester clubs are the absolute worst, set the red goggles aside a second.

City were still pestering us over Alexis until the final hour of deadline day.

15+ Year Old Account
    lmao Manchester clubs are the absolute worst, set the red goggles aside a second.

City were still pestering us over Alexis until the final hour of deadline day.
    Being "the absolute worst" isn't a reason. As @Jessicka said, United at least get their business done quite early. Sure, City were pestering Arsenal for Alexis until the end of deadline day, but otherwise they also got their business done quite early on. I'm just curious as to what reason they truly have to vote against it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking about it, it's not surprising United voted against it.

A shorter window means everyone does business earlier and quicker.

Less time to get business done before the big deals come in that reshape the market value.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Lol, shocked Manchester clubs voted against it, of course they would"

Crystal Palace, Swansea and Watford did too.

"But, but, the Manchester clubs, it was obvious ololol"

Please...
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Thinking about it, it's not surprising United voted against it.

A shorter window means everyone does business earlier and quicker.

Less time to get business done before the big deals come in that reshape the market value.
    Why cripple your transfer policy potential by limiting the window when its not universally shared across other leagues.
    You never know what last minute deals could pop up in this crazy world

#bitlikeglobalwarming
    #chinawilldoitanyway

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    "Lol, shocked Manchester clubs voted against it, of course they would"

Crystal Palace, Swansea and Watford did too.

"But, but, the Manchester clubs, it was obvious ololol"

Please...
    Getting man U fans in a tizz never gets old.

At least make it a challenge.. christ..
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2017-09-08 at 10:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting man U fans in a tizz never gets old.

At least make it a challenge.. christ..
    You imagine far too much of yourself if you think any of us are in a 'tizz'.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    You imagine far too much of yourself if you think any of us are in a 'tizz'.
    Fake quoting me pretty much always means you're mad. It's okay diddums.
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2017-09-08 at 10:39 AM.