Poll: Who is the most powerful out of these four?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Hakkar vs Lich King vs Malorne vs Ragnaros

Assuming all are at full power. Prime WotLk Lich King with Frostmourne. Malorne fully recovered and energized. Hakkar the Soulflayer having a shitload of troll sacrificed to gain a power boost. And Ragnaros being in his true legged form. Who would win in a 1v1 duel? Battlefield is on neutral ground. No interference or minions allowed. Also who do you think has the potential to be the strongest?

Malorne the Forest King
    vs
    Lich King the Lord of the Scourge
    vs
    Hakkar the Blood God
    vs
    Ragnaros the Fire Lord
    Last edited by LarryWithTheWeatherReport; 2017-09-07 at 11:13 PM.

Me, The Player.

7+ Year Old Account
    Its a tie, they all lose.

1v1 with no minions though, I give it to Rag

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Hakkar cuz corrupted blood!

Ragnaros>Malorne>Lich King>Hakkar

Ragnaros > LK > Malorne

Why: Ragnaros is primal fire, and presumeably the strongest fire there is. LK is all about Ice, Cold and Death magic. Well, none of these work on Ragnaros. LK vs Rag is basically fighting with both arms tied behind back.

Hakkar is a strange one. We don't really know his true power. He could be better than Rag, or worse than the LK. I doubt hes worse than Malorne, who seems to be fairly weak.
    Last edited by Sliske; 2017-09-08 at 11:51 AM.

Ragnaros will defeat them all. I don't think "death" has any hold on Ragnaros. His undead armies are also not great against "a firegod". They would burn or be smashed to pieces by his hammer. Hakkar is nothing imo compared to these two on their own. Malorne is the only one that might be a challenge for Ragnaros.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Ragnaros > LK > Malorne

Why: Ragnaros is primal fire, and presumeably the strongest fire there is. LK is all about Ice, Cold and Death magic. Well, none of these work on Ragnaros. LK vs Rag is basically fighting with both arms tied behind back.

Hakkar is a strange one. We don't really know his true power. He could be better than Rag, or worse than the LK. I doubt hes worse than Malorne, who seems to be fairly weak.
    "Primal Fire= Strongest Fire"

*Laughs in Fel*

Didn't LK beat even Illidan like with no army? I would vote for him tbh. AMS punishes Fire boyysss

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    Didn't LK beat even Illidan like with no army? I would vote for him tbh. AMS punishes Fire boyysss
    arthas won because illidan got cocky.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    I mean, how strong is Hakkar even really? Seems he needs too many factors to work for him before he can even visit our realm, let alone be strong.

Ragnaros > LK > Malorne

Do you think that Arthas is stronger than Malorne? Lol

Malorne > all

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Mudmug crawls from under the ring and beats them all with ikea chair.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ragnaros > LK > Malorne

Why: Ragnaros is primal fire, and presumeably the strongest fire there is. LK is all about Ice, Cold and Death magic. Well, none of these work on Ragnaros.
    Frost mage from Vanilla with Frost Bolt auto crits against Ragnaros disapprove with you.

I'm gonna give it to Rag.

When he re-appeared in Cata it took the combined effort of Cenarius, Hamuul, Malfurion and the PC to push him back into the Firelands. I don't see Malorne being stronger than his own son + two of the most powerful druids alive. Also the LK is overrated af, and Hakkar had been made the bitch of the Gurubashi trolls more often than he's proud to admit.

I think Ragnaros is stronger

Deleted
    I mean not Hakkar. He was imprisoned by Jindo before we came along. The others couldn't be imprisoned by a singular troll. Probably Rag or Malone but out of the two of them Rag's fire is likely effective against the druidic life magic the white stag uses. Lich King (as suggested in the TK vs LK brawl) requires the scourge to be a real threat to the world so not sure he could stand against the others.

I think it would come down to Ragnaros vs The Lich King. The winner would be determined by where they fight. If Ragnaros fights the Lich King in the frozen wastes of Icecrown he loses. If The Lich King fights Ragnaros in the plain of fire, Ragnaros wins.

Hard to say in a neutral place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hakkar, obviously:

Okay, for real? I honestly don't know. With minions, Lich King or Raggy. Without minions... Hmm, yeah, not a clue.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!