753. This poll is closed
  • Yes

385 51.13%
  • No

368 48.87%
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    But content is content. Not current anymore but it is still there and has value. If it has value it is not obsolete. Pathfinder is doing the continent of Draenor that has value. No matter how you want to cut it you shot yourself in the foot by saying that content is content and content is not current still has value.
    Content is content and has value that much is true - what is not trivial is how you distribute the content.
    As a said many items already no matter what kind of scientology bore-to-death with you talking about nonsense tactic you use.

Pathfinder in it self has no content - it mimics having content by you doing Draenor content but in actuality offers no added content therefore it is obsolete.

Checkmate.

Just go do the achiev.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEagle888 View Post
    Pathfinder in it self has no content - it mimics having content by you doing Draenor content but in actuality offers no added content therefore it is obsolete.
    Pathfinder is the reward from doing the content you say still has value. If something is made up of content that has value it can't be obsolete and has value of the sum of it parts. No matter what nonsense tactic you use you will always be wrong on this point. You either have to admit that it is not obsolete or that past content doesn't value.

At this point it is up to you to admit you are wrong on one or both points. Until then though you have defeated yourself with your own argument.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Pathfinder is the reward from doing the content you say still has value. If something is made up of content that has value it can't be obsolete and has value of the sum of it parts. No matter what nonsense tactic you use you will always be wrong on this point. You either have to admit that it is not obsolete or that past content doesn't value.

At this point it is up to you to admit you are wrong on one or both points. Until then though you have defeated yourself with your own argument.
    The illusion of content is not content. The content that you do is the actual content.
    The fact that you can't grasp what I said is no surprise to me. Anyway have fun meditating on your defeat.

15+ Year Old Account
    The illusion of content is not content. The content that you do is the actual content.
    The fact that you can't grasp what I said is no surprise to me. Anyway have fun meditating on your defeat.
    The content that you do for Pathfinder of Draenor is the same content that you are saying has value. There is no illusion of content tied to pathfinder. It is all very real and content that you keep saying has value. If a and b have value and a+b=c then C also has value. Because c is made up of A and B.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The content that you do for Pathfinder of Draenor is the same content that you are saying has value. There is no illusion of content tied to pathfinder. It is all very real and content that you keep saying has value. If a and b have value and a+b=c then C also has value. Because c is made up of A and B.
    Draenor Pathfinder is as if you got a medal for getting a medal. It's the illusion of content rewarding something for doing actual content. It has no value and is obsolete.

15+ Year Old Account
    Draenor Pathfinder is as if you got a medal for getting a medal. It's the illusion of content rewarding something for doing actual content. It has no value and is obsolete.
    Pathfinder is the medal for doing the content of value. All of its parts has value according to you. Why does the sum not have the value of its parts? The math doesn't add up.

Pathfinder is the medal for doing the content of value. All of its parts has value according to you. Why does the sum not have the value of its parts? The math doesn't add up.
    Pathfinder as a concept is obsolete as Quests are a far better solution. To reiterate: you can do pathfidner for the mount, flying is another category altogether.
    Simple as that.

Deleted
    all you can muster is basically this: "It works like this now it will work like this forever no matter how shitty it is."
    such low quality opinions can not even be called arguments - you have no outlook whatsoever.
    Right, so your td;lr is everyone that is not your opinion is stupid and clueless. That is not how the world works silly.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I see it differently, as the current system lacks any relevance to the story and is unnecessarily long, but let's leave it at that :P
    And the content in draenor lacks ANY relevance to....

So you took what I said about unemployed social leeches personally? That figures...
    "Personally"? I simply made a comment about your tendency to talk down to people who do not agree with you.

Anyway what you say has exactly 0 value as it doesn't add anything to the discussion yet again woohoo!
    Your complaints are what have zero value, simply because you're asking for an unnecessary change to an obsolete part of the game that the majority of players will only see it again when leveling a new alt.

And it was left alone because no employee at Blizzard ever thought about bettering it up, hence this thread was created by me specifically to change that.
    I'm pretty sure they have. They just believe it's unnecessary.

Also, I'm posting the question again, in a more explicit manner: did you play WoW when WoD was current? If so, why do you not have the Draenor Pathfinder achievement, considering flying seems to be such an important aspect of the game to you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Pathfinder as a concept is obsolete as Quests are a far better solution. To reiterate: you can do pathfidner for the mount, flying is another category altogether.
    Simple as that.
    You have to do quests for pathfinder. Why is pathfinder obsolete then but the parts that are required for pathfinder not?

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Right, so your td;lr is everyone that is not your opinion is stupid and clueless. That is not how the world works silly.

- - - Updated - - -

And the content in draenor lacks ANY relevance to....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    "Personally"? I simply made a comment about your tendency to talk down to people who do not agree with you.

Your complaints are what have zero value, simply because you're asking for an unnecessary change to an obsolete part of the game that the majority of players will only see it again when leveling a new alt.

I'm pretty sure they have. They just believe it's unnecessary.

Also, I'm posting the question again, in a more explicit manner: did you play WoW when WoD was current? If so, why do you not have the Draenor Pathfinder achievement, considering flying seems to be such an important aspect of the game to you?
    You have to do quests for pathfinder. Why is pathfinder obsolete then but the parts that are required for pathfinder not?
    All of your arguments can be sumamrized yet again: Being besides the point and clueless.

15+ Year Old Account
    All of your arguments can be sumamrized yet again: Being besides the point and clueless.
    It is besides the point that all of the content for pathfinder is not obsolete and still has value? That is the entire point of why you want pathfinder changed. You are calling pathfinder obsolete while still calling all of the content required for pathfinder not obsolete. You can't have it both ways. You have to pick one or the other. Either the content is obsolete or it is not.

It is besides the point that all of the content for pathfinder is not obsolete and still has value? That is the entire point of why you want pathfinder changed. You are calling pathfinder obsolete while still calling all of the content required for pathfinder not obsolete. You can't have it both ways. You have to pick one or the other. Either the content is obsolete or it is not.
    Draenor is not obsolete.
    The Pathfinder giving you flying is.
    When story quests take the place of an irrelevant achievement, that achievement instantly becomes obsolete.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh one more thing:
    As stated in my previous posts I have both achievements and flying in borth areas but the Pathfinder ssytem is not fit for unlocking said mechanic, hence the thread.
    you are welcome.

So are you saying that this entire premise for thread is clueless? If so, I agree.

You keep denying the idea that Draenor is not obsolete... but that also means the Draenor Pathfinder is not obsolete, which would warrant its existence. However, if the content is obsolete, that would technically make the Draenor Pathfinder obsolete, which could warrant it being changed... but since it's obsolete content, changing it is wholly unnecessary.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh one more thing:
    As stated in my previous posts I have both achievements and flying in borth areas but the Pathfinder ssytem is not fit for unlocking said mechanic, hence the thread.
    If you have the achievement, that makes this thread absolutely pointless and you're complaining for complaining's sake. Even if you were a character who started playing WoW during Legion and used the Lv100 boost token to go straight to current expansion content, it does not warrant the removal of said achievement, just like it doesn't warrant the removal of previous expansions' reputation requirements to buy gear (for transmog), toys, profession recipes and mounts.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you have the achievement, that makes this thread absolutely pointless and you're complaining for complaining's sake.

Could not have said it better.

So are you saying that this entire premise for thread is clueless? If so, I agree.

You keep denying the idea that Draenor is not obsolete... but that also means the Draenor Pathfinder is not obsolete, which would warrant its existence. However, if the content is obsolete, that would technically make the Draenor Pathfinder obsolete, which could warrant it being changed... but since it's obsolete content, changing it is wholly unnecessary.
    Well you denying and not recognizing your pointlessness is just part of your pointlessness. A vicious cycle from which you can't escape.
    I actually feel pity for people like you. Have you ever taken a test to determine if you are autistic?

- - - Updated - - -

If you have the achievement, that makes this thread absolutely pointless and you're complaining for complaining's sake. Even if you were a character who started playing WoW during Legion and used the Lv100 boost token to go straight to current expansion content, it does not warrant the removal of said achievement, just like it doesn't warrant the removal of previous expansions' reputation requirements to buy gear (for transmog), toys, profession recipes and mounts.
    Add flying to a quest. Make the achievement reward a mount.
    If you think I want to remove the full achievement you misunderstood from the very beginning.
    And that I can understand since I wanted to change the phrasing to reflect just this.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who has farmed this achievement on multiple accounts, I think the achievement should stay but give the option to buy flying for a fixed cost.

15+ Year Old Account
    Draenor is not obsolete.
    The Pathfinder giving you flying is.
    When story quests take the place of an irrelevant achievement, that achievement instantly becomes obsolete.
    The story is already part of the achievement for flying. They can't take the place of something that it is already there for.

The story is already part of the achievement for flying. They can't take the place of something that it is already there for.
    I obviously meant a story as to why you can not fly there to begin with, and getting the ability to do so as told by the quest itself.
    Read my first post as everything you ever wanted to know is already written there.