Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    I absolutely believe that daycares and schools (anywhere that children gather) should be allowed to turn away willfully unvaccinated children. Kids with legit medical reasons, is a different story.

In Kentucky, when I enrolled my son into school, I was asked if my son was vaccinated, and if not was it due to religious preferences. My son was vaccinated, but I knew multiple people who didn't vaccinate and claimed it was for religious reasons. The honest reason though, was they were lazy shit heads who couldn't be assed to take their kid to a clinic to get the shit done for free.

Between that and my experience with other people who genuinely believed their reasons (whether it was the not natural horse shit, or anti government stuff) I lost most any sympathy I once held for anti-vaxxers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    I think you are just purposefully obtuse to have something to bitch about. Save your time on me so you can bitch at 'real' targets.
    The only purposefully obtuse people around here are the ones you're saying are just poor uneducated sobs. That you think "educated bullies" are just looking for people to pick on is part of the problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    The only purposefully obtuse people around here are the ones you're saying are just poor uneducated sobs. That you think "educated bullies" are just looking for people to pick on is part of the problem.
    Keep being obtuse and breeding even more of them then instead of fixing source of the problem then.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    The only part I dislike about this is for those kids that are actually allergic to the vaccines
    If they have an honest to goodness allergy and aren't simply making it up because their parents are anti-vaxxer I feel they should be able to get a signed note from their doctor and be allowed to attend regardless. Vaccines are there to protect them as well.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Didn't knew this was a problem in Denmark.

Unvaccinated people should be casted from society, we don't need diseases spreading around because a bunch of Darwin Award Winners.
    https://ecdc.europa.eu/en/epidemiolo...tbreaks-170406
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/he...-a7836581.html

Not the greatest issue we face but it is better to deal with it before it becomes one. [though my danish number says 3 cases in Denmark in 2016 and the text says one case in 2017.. close enough, imported not locally infected cases both statistics]
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2017-09-09 at 05:27 AM.