Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I do not disagree with ANYTHING you've said.
    Fair.

It's just why people might consider it victim blaming I meant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can sympathize a little (not really) with the guy.

That sea of bumper stickers is ugly as sin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    So in this scenario, were the woman in the sienna to have had a gun, she would have completely been in her right to draw and fire back on him because she believed he posed a threat, correct?

Damn second amendment not functioning properly.

WHERE'S MY STREET JUSTICE?
    correct, oddly enough it doesnt always go that way in court. you better be able to prove he pointed that weapon or you leaving it up to chance, but if its on video GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Guys an asshole and a criminal.

Can't help but laugh at the person with a don't be a dick sticker flipping someone off, however.
    Or someone with stickers regarding religion giving someone the sign language equivalent of "Fuck You." Such a pious, upstanding citizen right? Doesn't make her a criminal though, just a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Or someone with stickers regarding religion giving someone the sign language equivalent of "Fuck You." Such a pious, upstanding citizen right? Doesn't make her a criminal though, just a hypocrite.
    There's nothing hypocritical about that though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn I would have pulled a gun too, those stickers are straight up cancer lol

As everyone knows I am quite the pro-gun advocate.

You know whats not on my car? Gun stickers.

Some people practice no common sense. I know I'll get accused of victim blaming, but oh well.
    They're just bumper stickers...if you're taste were any different you probably would have some gun stickers. That doesn't give anyone the right to point their gun at you for those stickers. It would be insanely ironic and considered against the law.

People express themselves all the time in different manners, what makes having a bumper sticker equate to lacking common sense?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    That doesn't give anyone the right to point their gun at you for those stickers. It would be insanely ironic and considered against the law.
    Again. No one said they did.

Well, is anyone really surprised?

That being said: You're clearly confrontational if you feel the need to have so many damned politically charged stickers on your damned car.

This guy needs a safe space. A prison cell should do nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    There's nothing hypocritical about that though.
    How is it not hypocritical though?

Not sure which religion she is part of since the sticker just says "My Faith...", but given that's she's white and living in Ozark Alabama I'm guessing it's Christian.

Christian dogma does not teach or encourage anyone to say "fuck you" or flip people off. It's usually much more benevolent and helpful in nature. That said, it's obvious no ones perfect and therefore obviously not all Christians (most...or any... I'd argue) act perfectly Christian all the time.

So, a self proclaimed and labelled Christian, acts in an obviously un-Christian manner. That's literally the textbook definition of hypocrite. Again, I'm not saying a vast majority of people don't act hypocritically too at some point in their life, but just because everyone else does, that doesn't mean she didn't.

Again. No one said they did.
    Still confused as to why expressing an opinion via bumper sticker, t-shirt, hat, lawn sign, etc. conflicts with common sense. If it goes to an insulting extreme, then sure I'd agree with the person's stupidity. Pulling a John McClane and wearing "I hate niggers" will cause conflict. Wearing a MAGA hat or Hillary 2016 shirt in public shouldn't, but maybe the general public is that fragile.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

I dont know...I feel like she crashed because she's a bad driver. It's common knowledge that the more political bumper stickers you have, the worse you are at driving

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    How is it not hypocritical though?

Not sure which religion she is part of since the sticker just says "My Faith...", but given that's she's white and living in Ozark Alabama I'm guessing it's Christian.

Christian dogma does not teach or encourage anyone to say "fuck you" or flip people off. It's usually much more benevolent and helpful in nature. That said, it's obvious no ones perfect and therefore obviously not all Christians (most...or any... I'd argue) act perfectly Christian all the time.

So, a self proclaimed and labelled Christian, acts in an obviously un-Christian manner. That's literally the textbook definition of hypocrite. Again, I'm not saying a vast majority of people don't act hypocritically too at some point in their life, but just because everyone else does, that doesn't mean she didn't.
    There's nothing in that bumper sticker about religious faith.

And even then, flipping off someone for being rude isn't hypocritical if you want people to get along, you're allowed to reject those who don't want to abide by that.

Classic road rage. That is why you never flip a stranger off while driving (or quite frankly ever). Never know what idiot you just angered. Although I wonder the maturity of a guy that uses the "Loser loser double loser.... get the picture duh" L on the forehead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    It's like the posters on this forum encapsulated in one news story.

Those bumper stickers are groan worthy.

Gotta admit though, the 'Do you hear crazy voices? Turn off Fox News' is a fun one. I hadn't seen that before
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

man it's like people are just going crazy these days

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Classic road rage. That is why you never flip a stranger off while driving (or quite frankly ever). Never know what idiot you just angered. Although I wonder the maturity of a guy that uses the "Loser loser double loser.... get the picture duh" L on the forehead.
    Pulling a gun on someone is a massive escalation from a schoolyard 'circle circle dot dot now i got my kootie shot' gesture contest.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Pulling a gun on someone is a massive escalation from a schoolyard 'circle circle dot dot now i got my kootie shot' gesture contest.
    The guy that pulled the gun is the one that used the "L". The other person flipped him off. I am just saying that there are a lot of idiots out there and it is best to not "trust" in people not being idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, so many bumper stickers.. I can almost understand but actions due to a specific one, well, stupidity goes far.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..