Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Well, not sure if Crackle is serious here, but ... if he is, that's worth following.
    Are you really serious, Crackle?
    Yes im really serious.

Well then.

unvote
    vote: Largehorn

No arguing with that resolve.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    In a normal game I would probably just lynch Crackle for apparently claiming some sort of daytime cop(?), but this is a bastardized game, so anything can happen.

Sorry, son. The bastard gods have spoken.
    Unvote
    Vote: Largehorn

Should put him at L-2 iirc.

I'm not scum though...

Like I think that's what's so bastard about it.

I'm just a town role cop that gets his results in a weird way.

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote Vote: Crackleslap

Deleted
    Unvote

For now. I'd like a more full claim from Crackleslap regarding this whole thing.

Unvote
    Vote: Largehorn

I'm willing to see how this plays out. If Largehorn flips Town, though, Crackleslap needs to be lynched tomorrow...assuming he isn't dealt with in the night. Still, a bastard game is a bastard game so we can't rule out weirdness outright. In short, I'll put my trust in Crackle for now.

Granted, there could be shenanigans at play in the form of a Jester role...just something to bear in mind.

Unvote

It goes without saying that it's pretty suspicious for someone to be able to get a scum-confirmation on another player on the first day. It also goes without saying, that you wouldn't cry wolf at someone unless you knew you were right, because otherwise you'd be removed from play immediately.

I'll vote Large, but do we have anything left to talk about before the day ends? Going to hold off for a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote tally so far:

Lynch Largehorn:
    A-sayo #33
    Crackleslap #57 (claimed Large was scum here)
    Danner #62
    Pistol #63 (wanted to wait for more from Crackle)
    Graeham #66

Lynch Crackleslap:
    Marack #31
    Largehorn #64

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, we have 39 minutes left until the day ends, so nevermind!

Deleted
    I sure do love how only half the players have actually responded to Crackle's claim, and even less to Largehorn's counterclaim. It's great, really. Totally not sus at all.

FoS all those motherfuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    I sure do love how only half the players have actually responded to Crackle's claim, and even less to Largehorn's counterclaim. It's great, really. Totally not sus at all.

That would be:

A-Sayo
    Listo95
    Blood Fox
    Marack

10+ Year Old Account

Well my reasoning is just waking up and also the fact this is a bastardized game. So I literally have no thoughts on it.

Well, the day's over, and Large has the most votes. Time to find out the results...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Well my reasoning is just waking up and also the fact this is a bastardized game. So I literally have no thoughts on it.
    Kryllian said it was a bastard game in the sign up thread!

7+ Year Old Account
    End of Day 1

As the day drew near to an end Crackleslap slipped a plastic bag over Largehorns face. Then other people pulled on the bag until he suffocated. Poor Largehorn was too stupid to realize he could easily use his finger to pop a hole in the bag and save himself. But alas...he died and the Village lost an idiot as a result

Largehorn playing a Mafia Wannabee has been Lynched.

Welcome, Largehorn, you are a Mafia Wannabee.

Abilities:

Each night you may sneak into someone’s house to look around and get clues to their role.

Alternately, at night, you may choose to reveal yourself in a message (sent by the mod) to a player as a mafia wannabee. The person receiving the message will decide if they want you to join their mafia team or not.

Win condition:

You win if you successfully join the mafia team and then when all threats to the Mafia have been eliminated or nothing can prevent that from occurring.

Vote Count

Listo95 – Valyrian(52)
    Crackleslap - Marack(31), Largehorn(64)
    Largehorn – A-Sayo(33), Crackleslap(57), Danner(62), Graeham(66)

With 7 votes cast it takes 4 for modified lynch.

It is now night, you have 24 hours to use any abilities you may have.

I think this thread needs a bump... Unless I'm late. Then it will get two!

7+ Year Old Account
    End of N1

Everyone was in their houses sleeping or otherwise relaxing when light started streaming into all the windows. Was it morning already? They wandered outside to see Crackleslap rising in the air a big ball of...well sun...He kept lighting up the sky until the dawn broke when he fell to the ground a burned out heap. He may not have been the brightest villager when it came to common sense but he made up for it with his spectacular finale!

It was as the villagers picked up his body that it dawned on them that not everyone had walked out of their houses but rather some people had been getting around...

Town Sun

Welcome, Crackleslap, you are a Town Sun.

Abilities:

One night during the game you may activate your ability and light up the sky, waking everyone so they see who visited whom. However this will take all of your energy and you will fade(die) at the end of the night.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Blood Fox was seen exiting from Listo95's back door
    Marack was seen exiting from Crackleslaps side door
    Danner was seen exiting from one of Crackleslaps windows

It is now Day 2. You have just under 46 hours. With 8 players it takes 5 to lynch.

Jeez ! I was taking a nap ! @Danner and @Marack, what were you doing at Crackle's house ? Same question for @BloodFox at Listo's.
    Last edited by A-sayo; 2017-09-10 at 06:55 AM. Reason: added mentions
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Well, that makes this day awkward. No real point in hiding that I have an ability right now is it.

I am the town CPR doctor. And Crackle was the natural doc target for yesterday. I believed him to be some sort of cop, and figured the mafia (singular per Largehorn's card!) wanted him dead more than anything.

I'm a doctor... except my night action will put players NOT in mortal peril in a coma (mutes them for the next day, can only vote).
    Something about breaking ribs and car batteries while reviving them somehow having a harm on players not needing it. It's also lethal on the elderly, which I assume is one of you. Basically - not something to use nilly-willy. I figured last night qualified though.

Now, the question is whether Crackleslap was in mortal peril last night. I can't actually tell since he went super saiyan on us. Bit of a shame that. But there are two assumptions I will make.

#1: If I was to make this game, I'd put the mafia kill at a higher priority than the sunflare.
    #2: Nobody else died, and I very much assume I am the only doctor around.

Meaning my immediate gut reaction is to vote Marack for being a mafioso hitman candidate.

vote: Marack

Weren't we on this point during the last gameday as well?

- - - Updated - - -

Re-reading my rolecard, I'm not actually 100% sure my ability is lethal on the elderly, only that it has a more bad downside. Which may still be death.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Danner, one thing you need to take into account is the fact that Crackleslap's ability ended nighttime. There's a high probability that not everyone got their night action in.

I have quite a lot to say today, but I'd like to hear from Marack and Blood Fox before doing so. Though, I have to admit that I have a good idea as to what their roles are.

Danner, one thing you need to take into account is the fact that Crackleslap's ability ended nighttime. There's a high probability that not everyone got their night action in.

I have quite a lot to say today, but I'd like to hear from Marack and Blood Fox before doing so. Though, I have to admit that I have a good idea as to what their roles are.
    Did not think of that.
    Agree I want to hear what Marack says at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Heads up. I'll be AWOL for quite a few hours starting in an hour; gonna spend the rest of the day travelling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow Blood. How dare you enter through my back door! I may be senile somewhat but you should have gone through the front so Eddy can say hi!

BF was probably sneaking around your asian underwears...Or maybe he was framing you by replacing them with russian underwears...who knows ?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.