7+ Year Old Account

Add in game character cinematics to memory cube?

I just noticed today, the class mount, the quest chain cinematics are all one time viewing...

Blizzard should allow us to use the Mcube to view these, i tried to record me getting my class mount but the file corrupted and now i will have to make another warlock and go all the way back if i want to get footage of me getting the mount
    That and i was wearing the wrong gear when i entered the new cinematic...
    https://imgur.com/RpX0cxD (Spoilers if you have not done the new quests, so dont click if you havent)
    Could only get a screenshot, could not set up my recording in time...

What do yall think? Should blizz allow us to use the cube to view these? Like the class mount cinematics, and the cinematics like entering kiljaden room, and this one above?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-09-05 at 11:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I just noticed today, the class mount, the quest chain cinematics are all one time viewing...

Blizzard should allow us to use the Mcube to view these, i tried to record me getting my class mount but the file corrupted and now i will have to make another warlock and go all the way back if i want to get footage of me getting the mount
    That and i was wearing the wrong gear when i entered the new cinematic...
    https://imgur.com/RpX0cxD (Spoilers if you have not done the new quests, so dont click if you havent)
    Could only get a screenshot, could not set up my recording in time...

What do yall think? Should blizz allow us to use the cube to view these? Like the class mount cinematics, and the cinematics like entering kiljaden room, and this one above?
    I think the cube should be able to hold them all but without a method of selection.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I think the cube should be able to hold them all but without a method of selection.
    I dont get what you mean by this? that you click it and it just gives you a random one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I dont get what you mean by this? that you click it and it just gives you a random one?
    I mean, you have to experience them first before it can hold them, sorry.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I agree, because why not? It would be even cooler watching old cut-scenes with the old gear you had. You know - for nostalgia.

Deleted
    That's one thing Ffxiv got right, and draenor via the npc
    Loved being able to see cutscenes , cinematics again.
    Sometimes when doing for first time, something comes up and you miss a bit , and only way to see it again is via an alt
    So adding some sort of item, to see them all, the ones you earned, can only be a good feature

That would be a cool feature. FFXIV does it and it's nice if you wanna rewatch a cinematic - the team do such an awesome job with them, why wouldn't we want to rewatch? - or maybe get some nice screenies or whatever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    That's one thing Ffxiv got right, and draenor via the npc
    Loved being able to see cutscenes , cinematics again.
    Sometimes when doing for first time, something comes up and you miss a bit , and only way to see it again is via an alt
    So adding some sort of item, to see them all, the ones you earned, can only be a good feature
    Yeah we have the memeory cube to see the ones that are pre-rendered, but the ones that are done ingame using the ingame models dont show up in there. And seeing our charecters in them is the best.

Like for people who couldent record
    or those who could but were not wearing their mogs when it happened, i would love to go back and record these cinematics, even make maybe a collage at the end of legion, of your charecter getting the artifact, upgrading it, going to ToS, and going to argus

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I am all for in-game cutscenes being added to the cube. Personally I think Blizzard really stepped their game up in Legion with in-game cutscenes and we should be able to view their awesomeness anytime a long with the cinematics.

Perhaps they'll add a second cube-like item with in-game cutscenes instead?